UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJJ Lineage investigation in the UK

10/12/13 9:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
newbie2013
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotmysitchpackedbyweidman -
newbie2013 - Still going in circles then!!!! Phone Post
Ill post some updates soon they are going to confront leo at a martial arts expo next weekend. Phone Post
Nice... will be good to see him get exposed just make sure hes got on more than his speedo's lol!!!! Phone Post
10/19/13 5:26 PM
Gustafsson Broke Bones

update
10/21/13 9:59 AM
DrMcTeepyourface
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gustafsson Broke Bones - update
. Phone Post
11/2/13 10:02 AM
RooJitsu
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrMcTeepyourface -
Gustafsson Broke Bones - update
. Phone Post
Phone Post
11/2/13 10:52 AM
LordSeano
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There'll be no update.

Everything now points to him having bought the belt.

- Been in the UK over 6 years claiming black belt from before he arrived
- No-one has heard of him up to recently when he started advertising lessons with a black belt
- After the initial investigation changed the story to that he got his black only 6 mths ago from a brazil based black belt despite not training BJJ in the 6 yrs he's been in the UK

So unless either the brazilian 2nd degree or he admit it theres no way to prove it.

He's never entered a competition (although claims to be a multiple champion) and refuses to enter any of the UK comps and the gym owner has threatened police if anyone goes to dojo storm and try and roll with him
11/4/13 8:45 AM
newbie2013

LordSeano - There'll be no update.

Everything now points to him having bought the belt.

- Been in the UK over 6 years claiming black belt from before he arrived
- No-one has heard of him up to recently when he started advertising lessons with a black belt
- After the initial investigation changed the story to that he got his black only 6 mths ago from a brazil based black belt despite not training BJJ in the 6 yrs he's been in the UK

So unless either the brazilian 2nd degree or he admit it theres no way to prove it.

He's never entered a competition (although claims to be a multiple champion) and refuses to enter any of the UK comps and the gym owner has threatened police if anyone goes to dojo storm and try and roll with him
What a top pum pum... this dude and the dillusional gym owner are a joke... All he had to do was show his credentials but the idiots think its ok to lie and cheat people!! Anybody who researches him will at least now know he is a fraud!! Phone Post
12/12/13 9:02 PM
Isbreg

Edited: 12/12/13 9:03 PM
Hi guys! I didn't read the whole topic but I will probably try a PhD at Warwick University.<br /><br />Well PhD in UK lasts 3 years, and I would like to know if there is any BJJ gym in the area. I'm a brown belt from Alliance Campinas... I don't expect to have the same kind of training that I have here in Brazil, nonetheless I would like to have some training at least...
12/12/13 9:10 PM
Frames4Life

Isbreg - Hi guys! I didn't read the whole topic but I will probably try a PhD at Warwick University.<br /><br />Well PhD in UK lasts 3 years, and I would like to know if there is any BJJ gym in the area. I'm a brown belt from Alliance Campinas... I don't expect to have the same kind of training that I have here in Brazil, nonetheless I would like to have some training at least...
Join the Facebook mate, they will hook you up. Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 9:11 PM
Frames4Life

Isbreg - Hi guys! I didn't read the whole topic but I will probably try a PhD at Warwick University.<br /><br />Well PhD in UK lasts 3 years, and I would like to know if there is any BJJ gym in the area. I'm a brown belt from Alliance Campinas... I don't expect to have the same kind of training that I have here in Brazil, nonetheless I would like to have some training at least...
UK BJJ UG Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 10:10 PM
HULC
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always find it mazing how these frauds seem immune from any meaningful action even when they have been proven to be lying beyond a reasonable doubt.
12/12/13 11:53 PM
LordSeano
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frames4Life -
Join the Facebook mate, they will hook you up. Phone Post 3.0
Mate youll be about 45mins from Braulio Estimas gym..... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.