UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP Training with "The Gunslinger"

8/18/13 9:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mexican Janitor
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for GSP's progress for November Phone Post
8/19/13 10:03 PM
iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woke up this morning about 5:30am, played on the computer a bit, then thought since I'm in New York go check out Time Square. I see all the people and ask a policeman what's going on? He said Gaga was coming. 60 Seconds later she rocked up.
Sorry for my screaming, I was excited ha ha.
- JWP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=riBGzx11Q8A

Met John Danaher last night, and watched he train GSP today. What a legend. - JWP

8/19/13 10:27 PM
ajsr
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dunno how I missed this thread; great stuff - the vid of JWP smashing the pads is class!
8/19/13 11:52 PM
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockMeAmadeus - No one cares about this guy.

We want daily updates on anderson training with Steven Seagall and Chuck Norris! How entertaining would that be? lol

Okay tough guy! Cool story.

8/19/13 11:59 PM

We want daily updates on anderson training with Steven Seagall and Chuck Norris! How entertaining would that be? lol

You do realise that this is a world class MT fighter that is living out his dream to train with GSP right?

If you can shit on that.... well... maybe your not so much a fan of the sport. Either way your colors have been exposed. Feel free to join the lineup of past high hopes in the fans of GSP's long list of casualties.

Hendricks will be no different.

YES HE CAN!! 

8/19/13 11:59 PM
ChaosOverkill
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go hang out at the mall and let the adults talk you pre-teen faggot.

8/20/13 12:00 AM

Thanks for the video adds  Jambo888. VU

8/20/13 2:23 PM
Herman Munster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/20/13 2:23 PM

John Wayne Parr ‏@johnwayneparr 2h

Johny Hendricks, I'm not training GSP to beat you, I'm training GSP to knock you out!

8/20/13 2:25 PM
Herman Munster

Edited: 08/20/13 2:31 PM

8/20/13 9:33 PM

Herman Munster - 

John Wayne Parr ‏@johnwayneparr 2h

Johny Hendricks, I'm not training GSP to beat you, I'm training GSP to knock you out!

Awesome!

8/20/13 9:39 PM

Today went to the Wat and trained with Phil Nurse. Was a great day, I am becoming more Hendricks everyday (caveman beginner with left swings).  - JWP

Being a tourist. When in Rome! I feel like JayZ. - JWP

8/20/13 9:50 PM
Black Belt Wrestling

John Mark Karr's muay thai is on a whole different level
8/21/13 2:40 AM
Black Belt Wrestling

John Mark Karr's muay thai is on a whole different level

No one would be dumb enough to bang with John Mark Karr
8/21/13 3:12 AM
BrainofPJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jwp, what a legend
8/21/13 4:15 AM
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 11:01 AM
Randy Watson
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His bouts with Mike Zambidis were awesome. One of Australia's greatest fighting exports, but sadly most under appreciated here.
8/21/13 11:38 AM
Mertvaya Ruka
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

Go hang out at the mall and let the adults talk you pre-teen faggot.

lol, RockMeAmadeus, really, how old are you?
8/21/13 11:39 AM
crazydave
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JWP Bitches!

8/21/13 8:13 PM

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas - 
Entreri - GSP is looking good training with John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOIw0KB-CaE

Again, he just holds pads, never spars.

I understand you're an advocate to the whole "GSP doesn't spar" thing. And i am not arguing that he does/doesn't. On the flip side, for arguments sake, saying that he doesn't spar begs the question why?

Excessive head trauma over time, scared of injury resulting in lost time/health, doesn't like to broadcast it or maybe it's an influx of guys going to spar him are head hunting for the sake of saying they ko'd GSP in training.

I am purely speculating but you have mentioned a few times previously that GSP doesn't spar. Again i am not saying you are wrong but of the reasons i gave you i doubt you could find one that's not a smart, tactical move on GSP's part.

8/21/13 11:23 PM
KingOfFighters

iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva - 
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas - 
Entreri - GSP is looking good training with John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOIw0KB-CaE

Again, he just holds pads, never spars.

I understand you're an advocate to the whole "GSP doesn't spar" thing. And i am not arguing that he does/doesn't. On the flip side, for arguments sake, saying that he doesn't spar begs the question why?

Excessive head trauma over time, scared of injury resulting in lost time/health, doesn't like to broadcast it or maybe it's an influx of guys going to spar him are head hunting for the sake of saying they ko'd GSP in training.

I am purely speculating but you have mentioned a few times previously that GSP doesn't spar. Again i am not saying you are wrong but of the reasons i gave you i doubt you could find one that's not a smart, tactical move on GSP's part.

GSP himself said he spars lightly, which im guessing is not serious enough to get ko'd in training. So Id atleast like to see him light spar. kind of annoying to see him travel the world to famous gyms, only to hit some pads.
8/22/13 10:36 PM

Last night after a monster session we went to dinner at TOA and had the most amazing feed. Then from there went to a club to experience New York nightlife. I forget the name of the club, but it was insane. Full of people, but being with GSP straight to the VIP entry with table and waiter service all night. They even provided George with a body guard for the evening just so he wouldn't be bugged by drunken fans (rich drunk fans).
Another night I never forget. Enjoying a beverage with my new buddy. -
JWP

If someone could please embed.

I warned JWP via PM last week, don't hot dog it too much with the Muay Thai at Tristar in Montreal because this week is BJJ at the legendary Renzo Gracie's in NYC, and Georges has this thing about avenging losses... - Firas Z.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eEsRo_jRFMg

8/23/13 6:29 PM

Please embed thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9dALfkcDe_8

8/23/13 6:35 PM
Wasa-B
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many other top kickboxers have come out of Australia?
8/23/13 6:41 PM

Wasa-B - How many other top kickboxers have come out of Australia?

Ben Edwards is the only name i could think of but i don't follow kickboxing that much.

8/23/13 6:54 PM
mitso

Wasa-B - How many other top kickboxers have come out of Australia?
Apart from Thailand, Australia has the best Muay Thai practitioners... Where do I start?

Nathan Corbett
Bruce Preacher McFee
Michael Tomahawk Thompson
Soren NTG
Franki Georgia
McKinnon bros
Flip street
Aaron ts2 Leigh

The list goes on... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.