UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP Training with "The Gunslinger"

8/24/13 8:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One more day today at Tristar, then home to Australia tomorrow. Been such a crazy experience and a moment in time I will treasure forever.
So glade I could share my journey and look at George as a human instead of just a fighter. As a person he really is a top bloke.
Hardest part now is keeping GSP working the drills we have been working on. If he does that Hendricks is getting knocked out. 
- JWP

He is cornering GSP in November so hopefully John continues to update/add photos and stuff.

8/24/13 9:14 PM
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the video adds guys. Appreciated.

8/24/13 9:22 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleKang - Jwp did a podcast after his first time there. He said that he had his way with gsp and rory in striking Phone Post
I would sure hope so Phone Post
8/24/13 9:25 PM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beaver x - I love GSP so much, I want to blow him and swallow! Phone Post 3.0

obligatory BEEP

8/24/13 9:52 PM
TexDeuce
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
8/24/13 11:14 PM

Last night tonight before heading home tomorrow. Couldn't go home without eating like a Viking once again. One thing I am going to miss when I get back to Australia is the food. - JWP.

8/24/13 11:15 PM

EVery picture you see of JWP and GSP it looks like John Wayne is a kid in a candy store! 

Awesome stuff.

8/25/13 8:05 PM
Ansari
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/25/13 8:26 PM
ProteinOverdrive
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy is like a robot, he is constantly training. Does he have a girlfriend? Or any personal life?

It's pretty amazing how dedicated and professional he is.
8/27/13 9:45 PM

Ansari - 

Our farewells at the airport yesterday.
I arrived back in Australia this afternoon. Rubbed my eyes and it felt like the whole thing was a dream. I hope everyone enjoyed the journey with me as much as I have enjoyed sharing it.
Really looking forward to Dec 16th. I really hope GSP can win by KO to secure his legacy. He is a great champion and a really good role model of what a champion should be. 
- JWP

8/28/13 12:36 AM
AFTC
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proteinoverdrive, read GSP's book. He has no life other than training. Lives in an apartment without much and just lives to train. Going to KO Hendricks and his wild style!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.