UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sonnen wants trilogy fight with Silva

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/13/13 11:43 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Despite having lost a middleweight championship bout with Anderson Silva twice, Chael Sonnen would still like yet another shot at him he said on today's media conference call:

If Anderson beats Chris Weidman, they’ll go into a rubber match, but I want to fight Anderson either way, regardless of the title. I don’t accept the outcome of either of those matches. We can fight; it doesn’t have to be for a belt. I don’t always chase titles around. I wanted to fight Jon Jones. He just happened to have the title. I want to fight Anderson Silva whether he’s got the belt or not. I’d like to fight him right now.

8/13/13 11:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JetSetter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please go away chael Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 11:46 PM
fryingarmbar
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's nice to want things. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 11:47 PM
Vote Ups for Zimmerman

Rouseys mole - 
JetSetter - Please go away chael Phone Post 3.0
And fuck you Phone Post 3.0

butthurt faggot troll is butthurt

8/13/13 11:47 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want another crack at that girl in 11th grade who made me ejaculate before I could get my pants off. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 11:53 PM
Panthersfly
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see this if it makes sense. If he beats Vitor and Shogun then it would make complete sense. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 12:05 AM
Ip Man 81

I'm always for another addition to Anderson's highlight real. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 12:06 AM
Ip Man 81

Ip Man 81 - I'm always for another addition to Anderson's highlight real. Phone Post 3.0
reel Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 12:10 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/14/13 12:10 AM
Maybe the ref will call Silva grabbing the shorts this time.

Look Chael won't say it but Silva was fighting dirty that night.

Edit: in the second fight.
8/14/13 12:11 AM
jerdney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Panthersfly - Would love to see this if it makes sense. If he beats Vitor and Shogun then it would make complete sense. Phone Post 3.0
More like, of he beats shogun, then two other guys, then vitor, then MAYBE give him another title shot. Let's not forget, in his last two fights, albeit against champions, he lost CONVINCINGLY in both bouts. It'll take some dominating victories on his part to warrant another title shot. Phone Post
8/14/13 12:13 AM
NFABeeJay
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - I want another crack at that girl in 11th grade who made me ejaculate before I could get my pants off. Phone Post 3.0
You win! Voted Up! Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 12:14 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would depend on how chael looks against Rua. Im not convinced chael is at the top of his game anymore. I suspect it has something to do with all the extra job duties he has taken on. But if he runs through shogun like he did to yushin okami, I am all for a trilogy
8/14/13 12:24 AM
Panthersfly
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jerdney -
Panthersfly - Would love to see this if it makes sense. If he beats Vitor and Shogun then it would make complete sense. Phone Post 3.0
More like, of he beats shogun, then two other guys, then vitor, then MAYBE give him another title shot. Let's not forget, in his last two fights, albeit against champions, he lost CONVINCINGLY in both bouts. It'll take some dominating victories on his part to warrant another title shot. Phone Post
Well right now Anderson is not the champ, and Chael said he doesn't care if there's a title involved. I do agree with you but there's a big possibility it wouldn't be for a belt. I don't wanna argue Weidman vs Anderson II though, I was so sure Anderson was going to win the first time that I don't even want to guess this time. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 12:28 AM
rampageforpresident

chael is the fuckin man. you guys wouldn't fight Anderson for a a hundred million dollars and your talking shit about him
8/14/13 1:26 AM
Kanabull
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - I want another crack at that girl in 11th grade who made me ejaculate before I could get my pants off. Phone Post 3.0

I was about to say something to this extent and then realized you beat me to it. VU.
8/14/13 1:29 AM
TuLegit

Will he ever finally grow a pair? Likely not since his balls don't even work. Guy can talk all day about Anderson but won't say a word let alone even face him in person. COWARD Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 1:44 AM
jerdney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Panthersfly -
jerdney -
Well right now Anderson is not the champ, and Chael said he doesn't care if there's a title involved. I do agree with you but there's a big possibility it wouldn't be for a belt. I don't wanna argue Weidman vs Anderson II though, I was so sure Anderson was going to win the first time that I don't even want to guess this time. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I hear you, but there's just so much presumption in this whole mess, that's its extremely unlikely, and frankly, I find it a bit annoying. I can't be the only one around here that finds chaels shtick annoying. I like a good shit talker as much as the next guy, but I also like being able to back up your talk. At this point, chaels tirades just feel empty and rehearsed. I'd like to see him retire and take up a coaching and/or broadcasting role. He has the personality and charisma for both! Phone Post
8/14/13 1:45 AM
TheIceDog

Chael by UD. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 1:46 AM
Yun
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

puhahah, this guy lost both times and wants a trilogy??  

8/14/13 1:48 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Will he ever finally grow a pair? Likely not since his balls don't even work. Guy can talk all day about Anderson but won't say a word let alone even face him in person. COWARD Phone Post 3.0

He's been in the cage with him twice. In Silva's home court at that.
8/14/13 1:49 AM
CT81
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Will he ever finally grow a pair? Likely not since his balls don't even work. Guy can talk all day about Anderson but won't say a word let alone even face him in person. COWARD Phone Post 3.0
Grow a pair? He's stepped in there twice and took the fight to Anderson. He's lost both fights convincingly, but I hardly see how you could call him a coward. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 2:02 AM
jerdney

Yun -

puhahah, this guy lost both times and wants a trilogy??  

Right? Phone Post
8/14/13 2:03 AM
jerdney

CT81 -
TuLegit - Will he ever finally grow a pair? Likely not since his balls don't even work. Guy can talk all day about Anderson but won't say a word let alone even face him in person. COWARD Phone Post 3.0
Grow a pair? He's stepped in there twice and took the fight to Anderson. He's lost both fights convincingly, but I hardly see how you could call him a coward. Phone Post 3.0
True, the man is no coward. Phone Post
8/14/13 2:04 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't blame him. But no thanks Phone Post
8/14/13 2:04 AM
TuLegit

CT81 -
I realize that may be a bit over the top but it pissed me off to see him be ultra buddy buddy to Anderson in their recent fuel tv interview and be ultra complimentary only to come out and ask to fight him again. Seems like a cowardly move to me. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.