UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> OG, PS4, GTA V, OFFICIAL CREW THREAD!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/25/14 1:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
alehh1017
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jonnyjitsu uktt -
klp863 - Answer this man....

*praying that johnny is a lesbian* Phone Post 3.0
Well a while ago my Aunty who was a "feminist" had a boob job.
A couple of months later she announced she was a lesbian so I think that makes me quarter lesbian. Phone Post 3.0
This works for me Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 1:43 PM
alehh1017
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tater145 - When im on I have been playing a lot of missions to level up. As soon as I reach 100 I will murder some hoochies with you guys.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/tater_145/games/gtav/snapmatic/mostrecent/photo/odecjgJyN0Kp7o-weLWmEA Phone Post 3.0
You level up faster doing death matches and races Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 1:54 PM
Ace5002
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We were 2 miles away from the war in the base, where he and I were the only dots. And I said "don't shoot me"

You can unban him if you want, but he will forever be on my "greenlight" list. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 1:57 PM
jonnyjitsu uktt
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ace5002 - We were 2 miles away from the war in the base, where he and I were the only dots. And I said "don't shoot me"

You can unban him if you want, but he will forever be on my "greenlight" list. Phone Post 3.0
And he even shot you AFTER he ran you over?

Man, what a piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 2:06 PM
Ace5002
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, he was driving way the hell away on the runway as I was running into the hanger with the jet. He turns around, drives straight at me full speed, I jump to lessen the blow and survive, shrug it off and stand up. He gets out of the car, I look at him for a second and say "dont shoot me" as he had a gun out. I run at the jet, start the animation of getting in, and he shoots me.

I would have been infuriated had it even been a regular shmoe, but coming from a crew member that had already killed a few of us several times, I was livid. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 2:08 PM
jonnyjitsu uktt
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ace5002 - Yes, he was driving way the hell away on the runway as I was running into the hanger with the jet. He turns around, drives straight at me full speed, I jump to lessen the blow and survive, shrug it off and stand up. He gets out of the car, I look at him for a second and say "dont shoot me" as he had a gun out. I run at the jet, start the animation of getting in, and he shoots me.

I would have been infuriated had it even been a regular shmoe, but coming from a crew member that had already killed a few of us several times, I was livid. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah fuck this guy. I wish I'd killed him more than once earlier on. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 2:15 PM
Coley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ace5002 -
jonnyjitsu uktt -
Coley - Standaman killed me 5 or 6 times after 1 accidental blown up car. If I wanted to kill him first I would have blown it up before I got in. Phone Post 3.0
Did he say 'yeah faaaggooot' after each kill? Phone Post 3.0
Lmao

Ole Dennis the Menace, I wish he would post on here Phone Post 3.0
I'm not complaining about it, It's what the game is all about. Just thought I'd mention it as you were all talking about it and all seem to bitch about killing other crew members. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 2:20 PM
tater145
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alehh1017 -
tater145 - When im on I have been playing a lot of missions to level up. As soon as I reach 100 I will murder some hoochies with you guys.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/tater_145/games/gtav/snapmatic/mostrecent/photo/odecjgJyN0Kp7o-weLWmEA Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man, im gonna check those out! Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 2:27 PM
alehh1017

Coley -
Ace5002 -
jonnyjitsu uktt -
Coley - Standaman killed me 5 or 6 times after 1 accidental blown up car. If I wanted to kill him first I would have blown it up before I got in. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao

I'm not complaining about it, It's what the game is all about. Just thought I'd mention it as you were all talking about it and all seem to bitch about killing other crew members. Phone Post 3.0
Crew killing is not tolerable. Hes notorious for killing crew members
He was warned to do it again after he killed you and he will be greenlit if he does it again.
He was killing danzig before he kill anyone from the crew yesterday but since he was kicked from the crew five min after stan started killing him he got a pass. Plus i told him to stay away from me when he was riding around in a jet. But he proceeded to kill me twice with it. He left right after he wrecked his jet. But next time i see him he's going to face the consequences Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 2:34 PM
alehh1017

tater145 -
alehh1017 -

Let me know when youre on. If im on ill run a few with you Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 2:53 PM
RJJH
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alehh1017 - 
tater145 -
alehh1017 -

me too.

I thoroughly enjoy doing death matches.

I am getting on in half hour or so.

6/25/14 3:02 PM
alehh1017

RJJH -
alehh1017 - 
tater145 -
alehh1017 -

me too.

I thoroughly enjoy doing death matches.

I am getting on in half hour or so.

Yea death matches ate my favorite. You basically get paid to kill ppl lol Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 3:03 PM
alehh1017

Are* Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 3:04 PM
RJJH
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alehh1017 - Are* Phone Post 3.0

I ate your favorite....RIGHT HERE.

I got nothing, I'll see myeslf out.

6/25/14 3:31 PM
cranbo2592
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jonnyjitsu uktt - 
Ace5002 - Yes, he was driving way the hell away on the runway as I was running into the hanger with the jet. He turns around, drives straight at me full speed, I jump to lessen the blow and survive, shrug it off and stand up. He gets out of the car, I look at him for a second and say "dont shoot me" as he had a gun out. I run at the jet, start the animation of getting in, and he shoots me.

Yeah fuck this guy. I wish I'd killed him more than once earlier on. Phone Post 3.0

You are so full of shit I spun out and hit you and i thought you were going to murder me so I killed you back and I told you my audio settings are set
so i dont hear anyone at anytime your taking this too far dude let it go it was an accident I said sorry but thats not enough
6/25/14 3:36 PM
cranbo2592
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alehh1017 - 
Coley -
Ace5002 -
jonnyjitsu uktt -
Lmao

He was warned to do it again after he killed you and he will be greenlit if he does it again.
He was killing danzig before he kill anyone from the crew yesterday but since he was kicked from the crew five min after stan started killing him he got a pass. Plus i told him to stay away from me when he was riding around in a jet. But he proceeded to kill me twice with it. He left right after he wrecked his jet. But next time i see him he's going to face the consequences Phone Post 3.0

This guy gets it and I like how you all get pissed at me for accidently killing a crew memeber but you all dont give a shit about standaman killing me repeatedly as soon as I was a crew memeber I don't kill crew on purpose accidents happen you guys need to get over it I need some backup alehh they dont listen to me
6/25/14 3:41 PM
RJJH

cranbo2592 - 
alehh1017 - 
Coley -
Ace5002 -
jonnyjitsu uktt -
Lmao

This guy gets it and I like how you all get pissed at me for accidently killing a crew memeber but you all dont give a shit about standaman killing me repeatedly as soon as I was a crew memeber I don't kill crew on purpose accidents happen you guys need to get over it I need some backup alehh they dont listen to me

holy fuck thats a rough sentance to read.

punctuation bro, use it!

6/25/14 3:43 PM
cranbo2592

Ace5002 - Holy shit I wake up to two new pages lol.

Cranbo, if you can't hear our voices why did you apologize through Allehh? You would have had no idea I was about to ban you from the crew unless you heard me talking about it....

Also, you persist to lie on the thread saying you "accidentally" ran me over. You came up behind me as I was running to a jet, plowed me over, and then shot me and took the jet. That's about as accidental as wiping your ass after a shit.

I said take it easy for a couple weeks and we would let you back in, now you are calling us all phaggots and stirring the pot, no one may want to let you back in at this point.... Phone Post 3.0

Do you not read anything i write I can't hear anyone I got kicked and it told me I was banned from the crew that's why I asked him what was up if i heard you guys talking about banning me I would have just killed anyone of you I saw and I said It was not an accident that I killed you it was an accident because I didn't know who you were, I'm not lying accidents happen but it doesn't matter to you cus I took your jet calm down dude its a game it was an accident I said sorry, I'm calling you guys faggots cus you all ganged up on me and are talking shit
6/25/14 3:44 PM
cranbo2592

alehh1017 - 
Ex0dus -
cranbo2592 -
Ex0dus - 
cranbo2592 - and Alehh can vouch I don't team kill we are friends and i never kill him auto lock is a bitch and you guys need to man up and stop being dicks cus i ran over one guy I thought was gunna shoot me
Well where is he?!?

Where you at alehh?!? Where you at mother fucker?!? Phone Post 3.0

I am not impressed by your Diaz performance
Wasn't meant to impress homie. Just making a point he follows this thread like the rest of us. I don't see him coming to your defense homie. Matter of fact he supported your ban. Phone Post 3.0
I didnt support the ban cause i understand accidents happen. Everyone except for johnny killed me last night so i know it was a confusing environment for everyone. I wasnt vocal against the ban because you guys were pissed and i didnt want you guys to unleash the fury on me lol Phone Post 3.0

This guy fucking gets it
6/25/14 3:46 PM
cranbo2592

alehh1017 - 
cranbo2592 - and Alehh can vouch I don't team kill we are friends and i never kill him auto lock is a bitch and you guys need to man up and stop being dicks cus i ran over one guy I thought was gunna shoot me
Its true hes been cool with me from the start.
And the crew color being similar to the red dot that most of us had
Yesterday i was driving with johnny toward stan and kanotoa and kanotoa killed me since hes not on my friends list. Im not complaining about it just saying that ppl can be confused with the icon and the crew color. Specially when the army was against us an we were in the middle of a huge war Phone Post 3.0

Yes yes yes cut me some slack I said sorry and shit happens
6/25/14 3:47 PM
Ace5002

cranbo2592 -

Cranbo, if you can't hear our voices why did you apologize through Allehh? You would have had no idea I was about to ban you from the crew unless you heard me talking about it....

Also, you persist to lie on the thread saying you "accidentally" ran me over. You came up behind me as I was running to a jet, plowed me over, and then shot me and took the jet. That's about as accidental as wiping your ass after a shit.

I said take it easy for a couple weeks and we would let you back in, now you are calling us all phaggots and stirring the pot, no one may want to let you back in at this point.... Phone Post 3.0

Do you not read anything i write I can't hear anyone I got kicked and it told me I was banned from the crew that's why I asked him what was up if i heard you guys talking about banning me I would have just killed anyone of you I saw and I said It was not an accident that I killed you it was an accident because I didn't know who you were, I'm not lying accidents happen but it doesn't matter to you cus I took your jet calm down dude its a game it was an accident I said sorry, I'm calling you guys faggots cus you all ganged up on me and are talking shit
Spun out? Bro you hit me head on going straight....I attempted to JUMP out of the way. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 3:50 PM
cranbo2592

Ace5002 - 
cranbo2592 -

Spun out? Bro you hit me head on going straight....I attempted to JUMP out of the way. Phone Post 3.0

I spun out mid air and hit you when i landed then I see a red circle and think enemy I saod sorry and thats the only time I killed you just stop being a Nazi bro
6/25/14 3:55 PM
cranbo2592

Ace5002 - Yes, he was driving way the hell away on the runway as I was running into the hanger with the jet. He turns around, drives straight at me full speed, I jump to lessen the blow and survive, shrug it off and stand up. He gets out of the car, I look at him for a second and say "dont shoot me" as he had a gun out. I run at the jet, start the animation of getting in, and he shoots me.

And why are you lying now I ran you over , got out the car and then immediatly shot you before you even stood up you werent by the jet you werent getting in the jet I said sorry stop being a dick
6/25/14 3:57 PM
cranbo2592

Ex0dus - 
Ace5002 - We were 2 miles away from the war in the base, where he and I were the only dots. And I said "don't shoot me"

Same here fuck this guy I'll shoot on sight... Phone Post 3.0

Really dude what are you twelve get over it I said sorry it was an accident I wouldn't have stopped if it wasn't
6/25/14 4:01 PM
cranbo2592

Why dont you ban standaman he has killed more crew members than me and his are all on purpose

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.