UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Respected BJJ Champion Lloyd Irvin" - Joe Rogan

8/17/13 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gtownhoya
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

You guys please learn how to state your opinions without 'F U Rogan' comments.

Feel free to disagree with him. Allllll day long. Just don't bash over opinions.

Thanks guys 

I don't see anyone bashing Joe. People are disappointed, but nothing close to an "F U Rogan" post. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/13 5:16 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Twas deleted Brah ;-)

8/17/13 5:17 PM
tenchu
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will respected WWE pro-wrestler Chris Benoit be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame?
8/17/13 5:20 PM
ChaosOverkill
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/17/13 5:20 PM

Lloyd must have dirt on everyone in MMA to get away with what he has.

8/17/13 5:20 PM
Zapruder
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/17/13 5:23 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Feel free to disagree with him. Allllll day long. Just don't bash over opinions.

Thanks guys 

Really? You are the one that deleted the cock of truth post I was using to fuck a person "that casts the great sport of MMA in a poor light"

RIDICULOUS! You should be thanking me, not scrubbing my truth cock from the internet

Also, why is it OK to say FUCK YOU LIMP IRVINE, but not FUCK you to someone that supports him or casts him in a non truthful light?
8/17/13 5:21 PM
The Loge
841 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tenchu - Will respected WWE pro-wrestler Chris Benoit be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame?
Unlikely. He may however be inducted into the "How to use exercise equipment in unique and deplorable ways" hall of fame though.... Phone Post 3.0
8/17/13 5:22 PM
SOO72
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the fuck isn't Dana banning that POS from the arena like he did Couture?

And Rogan is firing off plugs to help that rapist get more business. Nice going Joe, someone's daughter might enroll now because of that little comment.

Does Rogan really still believe that everyone abandoned LI, both affiliates and students alike, over nothing but rumors?

Fucking fool.

The Loge
841 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zapruder -
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Thanks guys 

Really? You are the one that deleted the cock of truth post I was using to fuck a person "that casts the great sport of MMA in a poor light"

RIDICULOUS! You should be thanking me, not scrubbing my truth cock from the internet
What wat? Your post had cocks in it? No wonder it got deleted bro. Phone Post 3.0
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

Twas deleted Brah ;-)

Personally I don't think you should have deleted the post. Joe should be able to see how people feel about this subject. I'm sure an alpha like him can take on board a couple of comments from Internet wise guys. I'm sure he doesn't need you guys protecting him. Phone Post 3.0
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - 
tenchu - Will respected WWE pro-wrestler Chris Benoit be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame?
Unlikely. He may however be inducted into the "How to use exercise equipment in unique and deplorable ways" hall of fame though.... Phone Post 3.0

Wow, going for the jugular are we?
8/17/13 5:23 PM
ChaosOverkill
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/17/13 5:24 PM
Chareth Cutestory - 
stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW - 
Chareth Cutestory - 
Kneeblock -  Joe hasn't read any of the threads about Irvin. Phone Post

Which is irresponsible for someone in his position.

Not really. Starting a bunch of shit and talking trash about people on your show on TV isn't good for business. I thought he said Respected BJJ School and that was about it. You drama queens need to settle down. Lloyd is a POS and we all know it but you can't just go around as a major business (UFC) slandering people on live TV.

He should have said nothing. Bringing up Vick's BJJ coach was in no way necessary.

this, he doesn't point out every trainer each fighter comes with, people in MMA seem to have some, hard on, no put intended for Lloyd. If the rumours and talk of what happened haven't reached Rogan I would be shocked, this place is not the only one that has talked about this shit, I refuse to believe the BJJ world is oblivious to people all of a sudden leaving his schools en masse.

This reeks of some conceided effort by BJJ buddies to stick together until a legal reason not to, they will regret it.

8/17/13 5:25 PM
The Loge

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
The Loge - 

Wow, going for the jugular are we?
I said unique AND deplorable! Emphasis on deplorable. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/13 5:25 PM
Zapruder
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiides - 
Chareth Cutestory - 

Not really. Starting a bunch of shit and talking trash about people on your show on TV isn't good for business. I thought he said Respected BJJ School and that was about it. You drama queens need to settle down. Lloyd is a POS and we all know it but you can't just go around as a major business (UFC) slandering people on live TV.

Randy?

The UFC doesn't talk shit about Randy on live broadcasts. Dana giving his unofficial opinion on someones character is a bit different.

Again I am on the same side as everyone else I think TLI is trash and shouldn't be in the spotlight in any way but if you can't understand why the UFC wouldn't just destroy him on TV then I feel sorry for you. Life is going to be hard.

No need to slander BUT you most certainly dont praise a slimy bastard on TV either
8/17/13 5:27 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol what was Rogan supposed to say? "Here come Vick and his rapist trainer"? Phone Post 3.0
8/17/13 5:27 PM
Tiides
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiides - 
Chareth Cutestory - 

Randy?

The UFC doesn't talk shit about Randy on live broadcasts. Dana giving his unofficial opinion on someones character is a bit different.

Again I am on the same side as everyone else I think TLI is trash and shouldn't be in the spotlight in any way but if you can't understand why the UFC wouldn't just destroy him on TV then I feel sorry for you. Life is going to be hard.

My point exactly. He's simply banned, and as far as the casual fan knows, there's no "official" reason. No need to bash Limpdick on air, but no need to ever cast his name in a positive light either.
8/17/13 5:29 PM
The Loge

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Lol what was Rogan supposed to say? "Here come Vick and his rapist trainer"? Phone Post 3.0
This lol! Phone Post 3.0
8/17/13 5:32 PM
ChaosOverkill

The Loge - 
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Lol what was Rogan supposed to say? "Here come Vick and his rapist trainer"? Phone Post 3.0
This lol! Phone Post 3.0

Here comes James Vick.

Joe didn't mention anyone is Cole Miller's corner, now he didn't bring anyone who went limp trying to rape a girl but still, no shout outs to his trainers.

8/17/13 5:37 PM
kevsh
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Lol what was Rogan supposed to say? "Here come Vick and his rapist trainer"? Phone Post 3.0

He didn't have to say anything.
8/17/13 5:39 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 08/17/13 5:40 PM

The sad thing with Irvin, is you can't even say "He did his time, bla bla bla" 

He got away from jail by being a bitch and the lesser of evils in a horrific crime and is lucky there were a bunch of others the court could punish. The fact his "buddies" keep giving him respect is laughable.

Football players get more for less.

8/17/13 5:42 PM
thatcpjguy

Wow, bad move by the UFC to allow this guy to corner and not randy. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/13 5:43 PM
undisputed1972

I'm glad more people are coming to realise what sort of person Joe Rogan is.
8/17/13 5:48 PM
ChaosOverkill

Huey Freeman - Makes me laugh ,you've got boston politicians saying mma teaches how to rape,

Then on the opening night of fox sports one, in Boston, in the very first fight you've got Lloyd Irvin in the middle of the ring and the commentator praising him.

How the hell did that colossal fuck up slip through the cracks. Phone Post 3.0

This, talk about giving fodder to your enemies by some selective morality system.

Fucking UFC

8/17/13 5:50 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd's fucking garbage and Rogan has read about him. Somehow Lloyd has a talk with Joe and Joe apologizes and back steps like another fucker. Those are all facts. I can't this piece of shit (Lloyd) is still cornering people and is being mentioned on tv in a positive light. Its pure disappointment that Dana allows the guy in a UFC venue at all. Cruz and Davis and co. we're full of shit too when they said they broke ties with him. I'm not stating anything that's not fact. Karma's going to catch up to Lloyd soon enough. Phone Post
8/17/13 5:51 PM
ChaosOverkill

Like does the UFC want to be defending this publically with the sentence: "Well he wasn't convicted because he is a limp dick, so you guys are on a witch hunt, fuck u goofs!"?

8/17/13 5:52 PM
daba

Ridiculous.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.