UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Respected BJJ Champion Lloyd Irvin" - Joe Rogan

8/17/13 10:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
likatiga
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt to hear from rogan about why he supports a rapist & rapist enabler.

Fuck Lloyd Irvin & fuck anybody who supports him.
8/18/13 7:42 AM
Stipe
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disappointing.
Joe not doing his part is disappointing. I am sure he's at least somewhat aware of the situation, if not fully aware.
He should man up here.
8/18/13 7:49 AM
rockwell
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MisterFixit -
likatiga - I bet the culinary workers union would like a nice little summary of the Lloyd Irvin stuff and how the UFC & Joe don't mind having a rapist and rapist enabler in their midst. Getting praised on live broadcast no less.

Fuck Lloyd Irvin and fuck anybody who publicly gives him praise. Shame on you Joe Rogan.

Bad form from Rogan. Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 7:51 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xaeo - what a bunch of babies lol Irvin creates monsters. That's why he gets students and that's why he's respected. worry about yourselves and maybe you'll be respected for something one day too. Phone Post 3.0
Hi Lloyd Phone Post
8/18/13 8:02 AM
BackOffWarchild
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's two things VERY wrong with how Lloyd Irvin was described last night:

1. The fact that he's a sexual predator who's victim(s) are under the age of consent.

2. The fact that Lloyd Irvin is NOT a respected black belt. Let's not forget, Lloyd Irvin purchased his black belt from Leo Dalla, who was promptly expelled from Jorge Perieras' BJJ association over the fiasco. Lloyd Irvin has ZERO meaningful BJJ accomplishments of his own to boast.
8/18/13 8:07 AM
peakes
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope that politician doesn't get wind of this as it would be terrible PR that couldn't just be laughed off.

Joe should not have name dropped him. Very disappointing. Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 8:13 AM
Shoryuken Rw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know one thing, you don't have that many accusations, stories and facts without it being partially true. Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 8:13 AM
wiggum
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silhouette - what joe needs to realize is his words carry a huge amount of weight with fans.

By saying that on a national broadcast Joe just sent him new potential victims.

Dont forget Lloyd Irvin's child custodian is a convicted sex offender with 2 warrants in relation with the crime

Lloyd Irvin is a deplorable human being and Joe Rogan is just ridiculous with the people and products he promotes

Joe just voluntarily advertised for LI. He didn't have to say anything and he did. He said LI is respected.

It's just ridiculous. I'm not on Twitter but I hope people are tweeting Dana about this.

It should not be allowed.
8/18/13 8:15 AM
Shoryuken Rw

peakes - I hope that politician doesn't get wind of this as it would be terrible PR that couldn't just be laughed off.

Hopefully he does get wind of it.

Bad PR and not being allowed in Boston in exchange for much needed exposure on Irvin sounds like a deal to me. Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 8:16 AM
kying418
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe is a BJJ Blackbelt with a lot of friends that train.

Additionally, he is on the UG/OG all the time- bringing up random threads on his podcast.

I'm sure he knows all the crap surrounding Lloyd. I like Joe but that was a bad idea.
8/18/13 8:18 AM
Fangas
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for Joes response Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 8:19 AM
Ocean6

poor form joe

don't you have a daughter and a wife?

Yet you promote the team and coach with repeated rape issues?
8/18/13 8:19 AM
peakes
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoryuken Rw -
peakes - I hope that politician doesn't get wind of this as it would be terrible PR that couldn't just be laughed off.

Bad PR and not being allowed in Boston in exchange for much needed exposure on Irvin sounds like a deal to me. Phone Post 3.0
A good point well made, sir. Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 8:54 AM
Arecsa
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The anti-MMA nutjobs would have a fucking field day with this Lloyd Irvin rape stuff. Forget about some stupid tweets, or old videos of Rampage or whatever else they are using - give them a look at how a rapist is training UFC fighters and is at the events and watch how quickly Dana and the UFC would disown him.
8/18/13 8:55 AM
Louisvillain
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't Lloyd the originator of the rape choke?... Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 9:17 AM
donkey guard
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck rogan and his limp pal Lloyd.

No excuse for promoting scum Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 9:21 AM
Kick Boxe
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Lol what was Rogan supposed to say? "Here come Vick and his rapist trainer"? Phone Post 3.0

Joe has had no problem bringing up fighter's failed tests, transgressions, etc., Why should rape be protected?

Joe had a chance to either ignore him, or call him out. Joe did neither. Lloyd's got some dirt on him for sho

8/18/13 9:34 AM
SamboMMA

Shoryuken Rw - 

I hope so too. And i hope the Culinary Union do too. Just so they can throw that in Dana's face when they try for NY again.

Randy is banned from every venue and banned from cornering his son over a business decision but Lloyd Irvin is not only allowed in the building, allowed to corner a fighter and Joe Rogan sucks his limp dick on air. Tells you everything you need to know about the UFC.
8/18/13 9:36 AM
Don_Dada
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disgusting.

8/18/13 9:41 AM
gabemadrid
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan questions everything: Lloyd Irvin edition Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 10:33 AM
likatiga
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Joe"Pa" Rogan Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 10:48 AM
The Principal
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 10:56 AM
WendyIDMT
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In...and why cam't Joe be bashed on here for his poor form? Is announcer bashing on the no-no list? Thought ot was only fighter bashing that wasn't allowed.

Oh...and fuck Lloyd! Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 11:18 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, don't give the culinary union any leverage. "UFC promotes rape." Not good.
8/18/13 11:19 AM
nesdaM
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry if this was mentioned before....but did anyone notice how Vick used the term "Master Lloyd Irvin" in his post-post-fight interview with Karyn Bryant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8OxR6HUCM0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.