UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Respected BJJ Champion Lloyd Irvin" - Joe Rogan

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/18/13 11:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheGoldenRule
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - Joe, I'm here on the underground because you mentioned it once on a UFC broadcast. I really hope some mother doesn't take her young daughter to Lloyd Irvin's school because you praised him on a UFC broadcast.

Complete respect for coming here, you've always manned up as far as I can tell, but please know the weight of your words. I don't get fired up about much, but this here topic has me all in a tizzy. Phone Post 3.0
Interesting view point Phone Post
8/18/13 11:18 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School - 
Lux Fixxins - Who Lloyd Irving? Phone Post 3.0
A man who didn't rape someone but is called a rapist. Phone Post 3.0

he's a rapist.

you're his mouthpiece.

just so we're all on the same page.

8/18/13 11:22 PM
ChaosOverkill
889 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/18/13 11:21 PM
BackOffWarchild - 
Rival School - 

Jesus, THIS motherfucker in every Lloyd Irvin thread. How's taste Lloyd's big pee pee?

Does Lloyd go limp when he has you bent over too Rival School?

8/18/13 11:23 PM
DEZBOT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rahjai - Think he is referring to his BJJ credentials which are very respected.
Really? Thought he might have appreciated his ability of gang raping chicks Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 11:29 PM
Osbot

UGCTT_Fillthy - 
Rival School - 

he's a rapist.

you're his mouthpiece.

What is with the hyperbole.

I'm not going to address anything else about his character (It's pretty clear he is a scum bag) but did he penetrate the girl in any way?

I find that in situations like this, sticking to the facts tends to generate stronger results than stretching the facts.

As I understand it, he did not actually rape anyone, he was present, may have tried to, but for whatever reason he gave he did not actually physically penetrate the person? If that is true, then he is an attempted rapist. He sexually assaulted someone, but he isn't actually a rapist.

The guy has done enough shit that you don't need to lie about what he did to paint him as a scum bag, and by laying shit at his feet that he didn't actually do, you just weaken your overall argument against him.

It is basically about credibility. If you will lie about one thing, you might lie about other things and then a third party who doesn't have the facts themselves may decide to not believe you.

I'm sure a bunch of barely intelligible retards will start calling me Lloyd now, just like last time I made the mistake of posting in one of these cluster fuck threads ;p
8/18/13 11:32 PM
bmorela3

UGCTT_Fillthy -

respected camps don't gang rape their female students.

respected coaches don't pay for the legal defense of said rapists.

It's really not that hard to understand, and shouldn't take much 'consideration'.

again... all hearsay. just because an anonymous source told some guy something doesn't make it true. but don't let that get in the way of the witch hunt Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 11:36 PM
ChaosOverkill
889 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Osbot - 
UGCTT_Fillthy - 
Rival School - 

he's a rapist.

you're his mouthpiece.

I'm not going to address anything else about his character (It's pretty clear he is a scum bag) but did he penetrate the girl in any way?

I find that in situations like this, sticking to the facts tends to generate stronger results than stretching the facts.

As I understand it, he did not actually rape anyone, he was present, may have tried to, but for whatever reason he gave he did not actually physically penetrate the person? If that is true, then he is an attempted rapist. He sexually assaulted someone, but he isn't actually a rapist.

The guy has done enough shit that you don't need to lie about what he did to paint him as a scum bag, and by laying shit at his feet that he didn't actually do, you just weaken your overall argument against him.

It is basically about credibility. If you will lie about one thing, you might lie about other things and then a third party who doesn't have the facts themselves may decide to not believe you.

I'm sure a bunch of barely intelligible retards will start calling me Lloyd now, just like last time I made the mistake of posting in one of these cluster fuck threads ;p

It's a fair statement but then Lloyd supporters will extrapolate the fact that prosecutor gave up on asking for Jailtime despite the Jury requesting that option into. "OH HE WAS NEVER CONVICTED OF ANYTHING! HE IS SUPER AWESOME INNOCENT!"

Sexual assault specifics aside he got away with it, and where the prosecutor failed to exact any justice the court of public opinion has every right to pursue, especially based on the sociopathic trends since then.

8/18/13 11:46 PM
rbl
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Osbot - 
UGCTT_Fillthy - 
Rival School - 

he's a rapist.

you're his mouthpiece.

The victim said he did rape her. He claimed he didn't.

8/18/13 11:57 PM
gusto

Osbot - 
UGCTT_Fillthy - 
Rival School - 

he's a rapist.

you're his mouthpiece.

The victim claims lloyd raped her. Lloyd concocted the crazy limp dick defense.

Lloyd however has (allegedly) not gone limp when he was "pressuring" his students
8/19/13 12:00 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/19/13 12:39 AM
bmorela3 - 
again... all hearsay. just because an anonymous source told some guy something doesn't make it true. but don't let that get in the way of the witch hunt Phone Post 3.0

It's a serious accusation that would be easy to disprove.  Brent is a respected MMA journalist (note the correct usage of the word 'respected').

If you want to impugn Brent's journalistic integrity, you'll have to do better than referencing the moral compass of an admitted attempted rapist (accused rapist).  Lloyd participated in an act that a jury deemed rape. He is a rapist.  I'm certain if the prosecutor could have foreseen the 'It was dark, I was impotent, it could have been someone else' defense, TooLimp would have been tried and convicted of Attempted Rape.

He is surrounded by sexual offenders and their apologists in his personal and professional life. Mark Densberger, Phil Proctor, DJ Jackson, Darrin Pordash...

It's not a witch-hunt, it's a cataloging of facts that identifies a sub-standard human being who should be eradicated from the sport and martial art we love.

8/19/13 12:04 AM
ChaosOverkill

There is a clear misogynistic animosity amongst all the supporters who didn't leave faced with the facts.

8/19/13 12:07 AM
Balance
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bmorela3 - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -

respected camps don't gang rape their female students.

respected coaches don't pay for the legal defense of said rapists.

It's really not that hard to understand, and shouldn't take much 'consideration'.

Nothing he said in this post is hearsay. A couple of the medal chasers in his camp did rape a female student. Irvin is paying for their defense.

If you want to talk about the rape charges, yes that is hearsay. The victim said that he did rape her. Irvin said that he wanted to but couldn't due to his limpness.
8/19/13 12:09 AM
MisterFixit

Osbot - 
UGCTT_Fillthy - 
Rival School - 

he's a rapist.

you're his mouthpiece.

I guess you dont realize that the guy driving the getaway car is also guilty of the robbery.

He held her down while his buddies raped her. He's a rapist too.
8/19/13 12:28 AM
gusto

MisterFixit - 
Osbot - 
UGCTT_Fillthy - 
Rival School - 

he's a rapist.

you're his mouthpiece.

I guess you dont realize that the guy driving the getaway car is also guilty of the robbery.

He held her down while his buddies raped her. He's a rapist too.

and remember, that is best case scenario for lloyd. that is not the victims story.
8/19/13 12:43 AM
wanderleiemelianenkogoatman

Jack_Bauer - 
Rev Horror - 
nesdaM - 
Rev Horror - 

He should have called him a respected "Coach", because he is.

1. He was AQCUITTED

2. See #1

Regardless of what conclusions YOU personally have formed about LI he IS a respected coach still. Even if YOU don't personally respect him.

I don't think Rogan said anything morally wrong or incorrect.

See you after my VTFD suspension for "defending a rapist".

I guess all his top students left his gym in the middle of the night out of respect.

I guess all the affiliated gyms left out of respect.

And he was acquitted because he couldn't get it up. Not because he didn't want to rape a girl while his friends held her down.

Yeah, the article sited on all the anti-LI websites says that's the reason he was aqcuitted. The same source also says the victim testified he DID rape her. So I assume the internetz knows more than the jury who heard their testimony.

As far as students and affiliates. Imagine if your coach was accused... just ACCUSED... of being a child rapist. Without ever going to trial, or ever seeing the evidence, all affiliates would leave and so would many students. Once the tide has turned people go with the flow. They can jump off the bandwagon just as fast as they jumped on.

Now, I don't know the real reasons they left. I could just as easily fault THEM for ignoring the supposed "culture of rape" for so many years just because they want to win tournaments. OR maybe they did leave for whatever they said. It's irrelevant.

The fact is he was aqcuitted. He was not found guilty. The way this country works is, that means he gets to get on with his life. And he did, quite successfully.

The second fact is he is still respected as a coach.

So once again, I don't think Rogan said anything morally wrong or factually incorrect.

"The fact is he was acquitted. He was not found guilty. The way this country works is, that means he gets to get on with his life."

What the fuck are you talking about. Is he in jail? No. That means he is getting on with his life. That's all being "acquitted" means. It doesn't mean people have to automatically like you and respect you as if nothing ever happened.

What you don't understand is that people still hate him because of the facts presented in the case, not the fucking result. Do you really think the fact that he was not convicted erases the fact that he held a woman down so his buddies could rape her? That's not how this country works.

Completely agree with you just wanted to take it a step further and say that is how any decent and logical person should operate.

While I agree that it would suck to find out that someone you respect did something horrible in the past your positive experiences with them should not out weigh the fact that of their wrong doing. That is how cults are started, atrocities are justified and crimes like these explained away by "i was young" or "she was a whore"

It is LI's unrepentant and immoral attitude toward his past and his offensive responses and actions to more recent events that make him a completely unsupportable person

LI should be booed every where he goes. His presence at UFC events should bring such shame that Dana begs him to stay away.

I understand that while Joe was doing his job he could not stand and boo the man or tell publicly on air about what he has been accused of in several different variations. Joe's only respectable option was to remain quiet about LI or TLI and he didn't and I just do not see any way to defend that.
8/19/13 1:10 AM
Alumynabjj

LittleJoeMama - No respect for Rogan. Let's not pretend this is the first LI rape thread he has posted on. He tosses out a line that he'll take it into consideration and fan boys eat it up. For all his talk about enlightenment it's clear he is just a cog in the machine.
Sadly kinda true on this. I am baffled how is acting towards Li. Phone Post
8/19/13 1:25 AM
bmorela3

UGCTT_Fillthy -
bmorela3 - 

It's a serious accusation that would be easy to disprove.  Brent is a respected MMA journalist (note the correct usage of the word 'respected').

If you want to impugn Brent's journalistic integrity, you'll have to do better than referencing the moral compass of an admitted attempted rapist (accused rapist).  Lloyd participated in an act that a jury deemed rape. He is a rapist.  I'm certain if the prosecutor could have foreseen the 'It was dark, I was impotent, it could have been someone else' defense, TooLimp would have been tried and convicted of Attempted Rape.

He is surrounded by sexual offenders and their apologists in his personal and professional life. Mark Densberger, Phil Proctor, DJ Jackson, Darrin Pordash...

It's not a witch-hunt, it's a cataloging of facts that identifies a sub-standard human being who should be eradicated from the sport and martial art we love.

bloody elbow fell for a fake facebook profile and used it in a LI article and published it. but an anonymous quote must be 100% true, right?

bottom line... supposedly so many people know so many things yet not one person aside from jordon schultz (who has a sketchy background of his own) has come out and said anything. why's that? Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 1:32 AM
Alumynabjj

bmorela3 -
UGCTT_Fillthy -
bmorela3 - 

bloody elbow fell for a fake facebook profile and used it in a LI article and published it. but an anonymous quote must be 100% true, right?

bottom line... supposedly so many people know so many things yet not one person aside from jordon schultz (who has a sketchy background of his own) has come out and said anything. why's that? Phone Post 3.0
Lol, only him? That's a lie and you know it.

Lastly, why did most of his team leave during the middle of the night? Phone Post
8/19/13 1:50 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
980 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/19/13 1:58 AM
crossfire

Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 2:04 AM
Brian Rule
645 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DEEEEEEEEEEEPly love Joe... I think most of us take for granted all the bullshit that comes with fame.. all the endless lies, accusations, allegations etc. Maybe that explains what he might want to stay removed from the Lloyd Irvin mess? I don't know. Plus I say shit all the time that I say entirely wrong and just in an unwanted way.

That said, given he does want to stay removed and also said exactly what he intended then I don't think his words were wise. Props to him whenever he clears the air
8/19/13 2:32 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy

Edited: 08/19/13 2:34 AM
bmorela3 - bloody elbow fell for a fake facebook profile and used it in a LI article and published it. but an anonymous quote must be 100% true, right?bottom line... supposedly so many people know so many things yet not one person aside from jordon schultz (who has a sketchy background of his own) has come out and said anything. why's that? Phone Post 3.0

Do you have any examples of Brent Brookhouse fabricating statements?  Can you provide any motive for why Brent Brookhouse would fabricate the statement he reported?  It was reported as an anonymous statement, and should be given appropriate consideration when viewed in the context of the reporter's track record.

The record of scumbag behavior by Lloyd Irvin is decades long.  In fact, I can't find a single example of morally redeeming behavior by TooLimp through this whole debacle.  Or even preceding it.

That's how credibility works.

8/19/13 3:08 AM
AdamInOntario

ShawnTheBadger -
SOO72 - Joe "Pa" Rogan was clever. ShawnTheBadger... do it.

Anybody who wants to can easily get a hold of Bostion Councilor At Large, Steve Murphy "the UFC promotes rape" douchebag politician.

http://www.cityofboston.gov/contact/?id=11

I am quite sure he would jump all over Rogans "respected" comment if he was made aware of LI's past.

If someone sent ol' Steve Murphy this link.

http://lloydirvinexposed.blogspot.com/

Add a link to this thread for good measure.

Steve Murphy the attention-whore politician would take Mr. Lloyd Irvin to the national news-level in a heartbeat.  Exposing LI to "save the children, ecology, and bunnies."

LI would be fucked.

Joe and the UFC might have to weather some backlash over the "respected" comment.  Deny knowledge of LI's shady past and present, blah, blah, blah, "really meant respected at BJJ", PR-soundbites.

I fuckin love your style and will say my first prayer in years that this goes down on the largest possible scale. I enjoy the ufc and joe, but lloyd irvin is a faggot. In my careless, breezy approach on life, I get bothered quite often that lloyd faggot isn't fully exposed and publicly humiliated like a celeb is when caught smoking a base pipe. Fuck faggot irvin. Faggot. Voted up btw, daily til someone else has a better idea. Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 3:17 AM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 08/19/13 3:35 AM

it's always either, "He didn't penetrate, women lie, or he wasn't put in prison" over and over and over by the misogynist "alpha's" who defend him, who probably have shirts that have some clever no means yes phrase on it somewhere in their wardrobe.

I'm sure the girl that broke your hearts was very cruel, get over it and put down the coke.

8/19/13 3:44 AM
man meets fate

JOB - Respected by potential rapists, looking for skills to rape women perhaps...

This has about as much truth to it as kobe raping that one girl. Bunch of he said, she said does not qualify you as a rapist

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.