UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Respected BJJ Champion Lloyd Irvin" - Joe Rogan

8/19/13 3:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOB - Respected by potential rapists, looking for skills to rape women perhaps...

This has about as much truth to it as kobe raping that one girl. Bunch of he said, she said does not qualify you as a rapist
8/19/13 3:52 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When you admit to participating in an act which a jury deemed a rape, you're a rapist.

Simple enough for you?

8/19/13 3:56 AM
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - 
JOB - Respected by potential rapists, looking for skills to rape women perhaps...

This has about as much truth to it as kobe raping that one girl. Bunch of he said, she said does not qualify you as a rapist

admitting participation save his coke dick problem is he said she said? are you retarded?

8/19/13 3:58 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

When you admit to participating in an act which a jury deemed a rape, you're a rapist.

Simple enough for you?

Apparently not. 

8/19/13 4:34 AM
chalice

maybe rogan was just being sarcastic
8/19/13 4:56 AM
6ULDV8
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd is a respected BJJ dude.

He also rapes people and fosters a rapey culture of rapiness.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive?

8/19/13 5:03 AM
bluesville
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8OxR6HUCM0

Jsmes Vick on being taught "deep penetration" by LI.

8/19/13 5:05 AM
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/19/13 5:04 AM
6ULDV8 - 

Lloyd is a respected BJJ dude.

He also rapes people and fosters a rapey culture of rapiness.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive?

The skills learned in one arena I suppose do transfer to the other... it would not surprise me if he became a BJJ BB in order to rape and teach to rape better.

8/19/13 5:07 AM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 08/19/13 5:07 AM

The diversion tactic that really gets me is the "The haters are just jealous!" one.

Millionaire athletes people talk about not liking is one thing, but I doubt anyone can be jealous of a guy who admit to wanting to rape a girl but couldn't get it up. I don't care how much money or respect he may have in BJJ I'll pass on the admitted rapist and flaccid half man achievements thanks.

8/19/13 5:12 AM
anthonyMI
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After the mass exodus from Team Lloyd Irvin, it is safe to say that anyone still sticking around is not very respectable.
8/19/13 5:17 AM
6ULDV8
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd heard of Lloyd Irvin, but never really knew who he was until 2013 started and a couple of his students went to pound town on one of his female students / employees / dirty whores.

After seeing some of his and Avellans' videos, it seems very obvious that they just ooze slime.  Maybe it's just hindsight, but I really don't understand how so many people jumped on the bandwagon.

They really ooze creepiness to me.

8/19/13 5:21 AM
Stipe
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bmorela3 - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -
bmorela3 - 
again... all hearsay. just because an anonymous source told some guy something doesn't make it true. but don't let that get in the way of the witch hunt Phone Post 3.0

It's a serious accusation that would be easy to disprove.  Brent is a respected MMA journalist (note the correct usage of the word 'respected').

If you want to impugn Brent's journalistic integrity, you'll have to do better than referencing the moral compass of an admitted attempted rapist (accused rapist).  Lloyd participated in an act that a jury deemed rape. He is a rapist.  I'm certain if the prosecutor could have foreseen the 'It was dark, I was impotent, it could have been someone else' defense, TooLimp would have been tried and convicted of Attempted Rape.

He is surrounded by sexual offenders and their apologists in his personal and professional life. Mark Densberger, Phil Proctor, DJ Jackson, Darrin Pordash...

It's not a witch-hunt, it's a cataloging of facts that identifies a sub-standard human being who should be eradicated from the sport and martial art we love.

bloody elbow fell for a fake facebook profile and used it in a LI article and published it. but an anonymous quote must be 100% true, right?

bottom line... supposedly so many people know so many things yet not one person aside from jordon schultz (who has a sketchy background of his own) has come out and said anything. why's that? Phone Post 3.0

Because you're uninformed of the facts.

Fowler came out as well.
That was followed by an immediate legal threats.

Hall came out as well, writing a letter which described how things go and what goes on when someone falls out of the cult line. And it was very obvious he wants to say as much as he can, while watching his steps not to get sued as well.

And I can't think of two bigger posterboys than Hall and Fowler.

The fact that the teammembers left speak for themselves as well.

It is really not hard to put two and two together.
8/19/13 5:23 AM
painfulapathy

I haven't followed the case but I've read things however I'm always sceptical because the Internet has a lot sheep that like to parrot things without knowing the facts.

Can anyone point me to official news sites with info - not propaganda sites. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 5:56 AM
chalice

painfulapathy - I haven't followed the case but I've read things however I'm always sceptical because the Internet has a lot sheep that like to parrot things without knowing the facts.

Can anyone point me to official news sites with info - not propaganda sites. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

i think you're a little confused about how famous lloyd irvin actually is if you think CNN is doing reports on him.
8/19/13 5:59 AM
crazydave
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/19/13 6:02 AM
Cyboth
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there really a thread about this? You guys are all kiding right? Phone Post
8/19/13 8:03 AM
malryan

I bet there's a lot of sandy vaginas in here. Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 8:42 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's the politician that sed UFC teaches rape? Culinary union would have a field day with that Phone Post
8/19/13 8:54 AM
M Wood
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"No respect for Rogan. Let's not pretend this is the first LI rape thread he has posted on. He tosses out a line that he'll take it into consideration and fan boys eat it up. For all his talk about enlightenment it's clear he is just a cog in the machine."

Yea, that "I'll take into consideration" bullshit was a total cop-out Joe. I'm like another poster on here: I found the UG a few years back when you mentioned it on air. I'm sure when you mentioned L.I. he got more attention than anyone w/ his past deserves! Like one other poster said: 'Birds of a feather flock together'....I'd just like for Joe to say how he feels about L.I. and if he thinks he fucked up mentioning his name? Would staying true to a friend be worth losing potential millions from lost fans? Something to think about next time you feel like givin' props to an asshole attepted rapist who condones the shit in his "schools".
8/19/13 9:01 AM
chew22
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't want to pile on Rogan. I think "giving it serious consideration" means he won't mention Team Limp by name on future shows or give him air time.

He might have to do a little more work to avoid that for future matchups - like talk about a guys BJJ rank or tournament accomplishments, or even saying he's been working hard on his submission game. Actually the more I think about it the more I think it's probably really hard to talk about an athlete and their BJJ game without mentioning their team.

Rogan seems like a decent guy who will work to do the right thing. Coming on here and saying "I see you guys point" shows that. He didn't have to, could have blown all this off easily.
8/19/13 10:03 AM
Rob San Soo

Crazy pen state coach gets more shit then this guy wtf Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 10:19 AM
Cyboth
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@ssj this thread isn't about LI, it's about the fact that a sports color commentator mentioned his name. Do you really expect Joe to know every personal details about everyone involved in the sport?

People argue that he knows about all of it but chooses to ignore it. As far as I know he was only doing his job giving out information on a fighter. Also remember that the guy has to improvise on every card, he might say something you don't like once in a while, it's bound to happen.

I would have done the same even knowing LI's history.
8/19/13 10:43 AM
mishto chuckles

You guys are being ridiculous... What he said is true. Obviously he wasn't talking about his personal character being highly respected. No matter what you think about Lloyd there is no denying he attracted and nurtured some talent. Joes comment had nothing to do with anything but that camps reputation in combat sports results. Also I've listened to that podcast where he talks about Lloyd... How is he sucking up to him? He sounded like he was being pretty reasonable... Shit he made fun of him for like ten minutes... So much that Lloyd called him pissed off. Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 11:08 AM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mishto chuckles - You guys are being ridiculous... What he said is true. Obviously he wasn't talking about his personal character being highly respected. No matter what you think about Lloyd there is no denying he attracted and nurtured some talent. Joes comment had nothing to do with anything but that camps reputation in combat sports results. Also I've listened to that podcast where he talks about Lloyd... How is he sucking up to him? He sounded like he was being pretty reasonable... Shit he made fun of him for like ten minutes... So much that Lloyd called him pissed off. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, he DID (past tense) have a lot of talent in his camp. However, nearly all of his talent left in the mass exodus. They all left for a specific reason. Also, the fact that numerous former respected students (Jordon Schultz, Ryan Hall, Nakapan Phungephorn, Mike Fowler) all spoke out against him doesn't speak volume about the way Lloyd runs his camp?

Team Lloyd Irvin is a shell of its former self. I think when you're coaching, personal character should be linked with coaching. Especially when you're coaching kids..That's why the Sandusky thing was such a huge issue. So are you saying that Sandusky's coaching "respect" be kept separate from what he did with all those boys?
8/19/13 11:09 AM
M Wood
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how can someone be respected and an attempted rapist at the same time?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.