UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Anonymous letter to a mother of a handicapped kid

8/18/13 6:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CMX
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A . Whoever wrote that is a disgusting cunt
B. A chickenshit cunt for not signing her name

If the letter is real, I'd invite every special needs kids in the area for picnics in my front yard every weekend
8/18/13 6:36 PM
mendelson
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Green Arrow -
If someone sent that to me if I had a disabled child, I would do whatever it took to identify the sender and then publicly shame them. I would sent that letter to every single news station and newspaper. I'd even send it to talk shows. I would spend my life depriving that person of anything remotely resembling normalcy. I would do enough to make the person angry and uncomfortable until he or she moved... Them Id follow... Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 6:36 PM
Zenoplata
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

allyourbasebase - 
Ryduce -
allyourbasebase - . . . Well, she has a point. Phone Post 3.0

Well, you're an asshole also.
So, just because the kid is retard, she shouldn't have any consideration for her neighbors? Yes, I am a asshole. I would never deny. Sadly, I am considerate and would find a way to accommodate my kid and the neighbors, to the best of my ability. Phone Post 3.0

The kid is probably just going outside and yelling.

My gf's 7 year old bro has downsyndrome, he always makes this WhhhooOOOaaaaAAA!!! yell when he plays, I imagine this kid does something like that.

It's really not any different than a dog barking or other kids yelling/shrieking. I have the windows open as I write this and I can right now hear the neighbor's children all laughing, screaming and shrieking.

It's called living in a society, you are around other people they make noises, if you don't want to hear them then close your windows or turn on the radio.

Do you also get pissed when your asshole neighbors turn on those giant metal douche-boxes that making that super noisy revving noise? Almost every single one of my neighbors has one! What a bunch of total jerks, don't they know I'm trying to be a hermit by living in the middle of a residential neighborhood?
8/18/13 6:39 PM
Zenoplata
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryduce - 
allyourbasebase - 
Ryduce -
allyourbasebase - . . . Well, she has a point. Phone Post 3.0

Well, you're an asshole also.
So, just because the kid is retard, she shouldn't have any consideration for her neighbors? Yes, I am a asshole. I would never deny. Sadly, I am considerate and would find a way to accommodate my kid and the neighbors, to the best of my ability. Phone Post 3.0

Your sorry ass is probably 20 years old.

Do you know anybody with a child like that? Do you know the work involved Do you know how much a person has to sacrifice of themselves to just do the most mundane things with their child. Do you know the pain that they go to on a day to day basis knowing someone they love will be cursed and shunned like this forever?

Bunch of wanna be 4chan faggots on this board.

What happened to compassion for your fellow man, compassion for the less fortunate?

FUCK YOU AND FUCK ANY MOTHERFUCKER ON THIS BOARD WHO POST SOME WANNABE FUNNY SHIT ABOUT A RETARDED KID

Dude, relax.

I agree for the most part but no need to get so worked up over it.

99% of people don't give a shit if someone with a handicap makes noise in their own back yard, if they do they're just looking for shit to complain about.

Non-handicapped people and children can be just as noisy or obnoxious.
8/18/13 6:40 PM
Zenoplata

Sennin - 
Sandy Pantz - too over-the-top, fake
RhubarbLady.mp4 Phone Post

Hahaha, if you don't read cracked the recent article about trying to get an interview with that lady is worth a look.
8/18/13 6:42 PM
Zenoplata

mendelson, I agree. I am pretty sure it's fake but if it could be proven to be real I would gladly join in shaming the fuck out of that mother.
8/18/13 6:45 PM
jdindiana
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shits fucked up Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 6:49 PM
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably fake. But on the off chance it's real, I wish the author would identify themselves, so the mother it was written to could show their child what a real retard looks like
8/18/13 6:54 PM
Cotton
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe real, likely fake. People are horrible so it could be real.
8/18/13 6:56 PM
dizz
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justified -
dizz -  Seems fake

No one could be that horrible

Or maybe not Phone Post

You obviously don't live around too many soccer moms. Despair, massive weight gain and husband who has a girlfriend makes this creature a massive piece of shit. I have seen similar (not as bad) with my neighbors.

My next door neighbor has a daughter with Down's. She is functional and an amazing girl. She causes no trouble but makes noises once in a while or leaves the sidewalk. Someone sent her , anonymously of course, a dog leash to "tie up the mongoloid".
I mean I grew up in Orange County so I'm familiar with cunty soccer moms...

But this seems low even for them Phone Post
8/18/13 6:59 PM
PR
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-FC- - I wouldn't be shocked if it was real, people can be fucking cunts sometimes. Phone Post 3.0

8/18/13 7:08 PM
iALPHA
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What. A. Fucking. Cunt.

For fuck sakes.. I'm going to just hope this is fake. Fucking wow. Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 7:09 PM
Zenoplata

The person who received this letter needs to give the internet more ammunition. With enough information the internet can figure out who it is in no time.

The word choice, formatting, errors etc. can easily be used to identify someone with a few samples.

If we knew an address we could easily narrow down a list of suspects based on their proximity to the recipient's address and then dig up some writing samples from people on that list via their FB's, Twitter's, etc. We already know it is a female with at least one child.
8/18/13 7:11 PM
Zenoplata

justified - 
dizz - 
justified -
dizz -  Seems fake

No one could be that horrible

Or maybe not Phone Post

You obviously don't live around too many soccer moms. Despair, massive weight gain and husband who has a girlfriend makes this creature a massive piece of shit. I have seen similar (not as bad) with my neighbors.

My next door neighbor has a daughter with Down's. She is functional and an amazing girl. She causes no trouble but makes noises once in a while or leaves the sidewalk. Someone sent her , anonymously of course, a dog leash to "tie up the mongoloid".
I mean I grew up in Orange County so I'm familiar with cunty soccer moms...

But this seems low even for them Phone Post

My guess is that it is real but a mother didn't write it. The author is most likely male, passive aggressive, under employed fat and lonely man in his late 20's, early 30's. The type who is on Reddit Atheism all day. He did the mother thing because he's a pussy and is scared he will be found out.A pussy man wrote the letter and I suspect it's real.

Good point, could've just put that they're a mother to stir up trouble.

When I first read it I thought it sounded like something a 13 year old boy would write not because he actually dislikes the handicapped child but because little boys think it's funny to hurt people's feelings and act cruel sometimes, especially if they've been bullied.
8/18/13 7:13 PM
IAmAngelaCoreysBottomBitch
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's fucking brutal. Having kids like that in the neighbor hood teaches regular people and children so much more than it takes away from them.

It's not an issue when you understand.
8/18/13 7:15 PM
sewich
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess its real, I have a friend who lives in those suburb communities where every house looks the same and some of the people whom live there are complete selfish assholes. His neighbor complained because one of his friends drive a old rusty pick up and she didn't like it parked in HIS driveway when he would visit. She also complained about the smell of his meat smoker and the way he positioned his shed. Phone Post
8/18/13 7:19 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
8/18/13 7:21 PM
LeastLegit
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My neighbor told me he was going to take me to court because my cat sometimes pees in his yard. I laughed and said I would get a fucking petting zoo if he did. Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 7:22 PM
Cotton
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if this is a troll the person who thought of that is pretty fucked up to find humor in it.
8/18/13 7:31 PM
cruedi
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't doubt it's true. I afraid with the way America is going soon we'll people people petitioning the courts to allow them to have their handicapped children or parents euthanized.

It's a very sad and selfish society we're living in, in America these days.

8/18/13 7:36 PM
Zenoplata

justified - 
Zenoplata - The person who received this letter needs to give the internet more ammunition. With enough information the internet can figure out who it is in no time.

The word choice, formatting, errors etc. can easily be used to identify someone with a few samples.

If we knew an address we could easily narrow down a list of suspects based on their proximity to the recipient's address and then dig up some writing samples from people on that list via their FB's, Twitter's, etc. We already know it is a female with at least one child.

Just like the "collective internet" found the Boston Bombers and posted pics of "them"?

They posted everyone except the Bombers. Anonymous letters are hard to find without police help and even then good luck. If the person who wrote it doesn't have a criminal record you won't find him.

Apples to oranges I think. And the internet HAS identified way more criminals, don't rule it out just because you can bring up one failure that once again is much different.

There is definitely a huge risk of identifying the wrong person but honestly I think this would be a bit easier considering you'd have more clues from the get go.

A. You know it's someone that lives within close proximity to the recipient.

B. Let's assume it is a mother with multiple children. Right there you can safely rule out 50% of the population and then another significant percentage based on the the number of children, and then even more based on the age of those children.

It's much easier to identify people than you think. We're not dusting for fingerprints here, and this isn't the 1930's.
8/18/13 7:37 PM
Cotton

Fuck, remember that cunt from Michigan that mocked that dying 7-year old girl (who passed away in 2012)?

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2012/01/unforgivable_acts_jennifer_pet.html

8/18/13 7:38 PM
Cotton

8/18/13 8:17 PM
MMAdotCOM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i've had neighbors like that regarding my dad who has a brain injury. if she's anything like the neighbors i've had (here in florida... the bible belt), she is a christian that likes to start quoting the bible with alcohol on her breath when you call her out on her shenanigans
8/18/13 8:34 PM
Kostakio
484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - Even if this is a troll the person who thought of that is pretty fucked up to find humor in it.
Agreed. I didn't laugh at all. In fact, I'm fucking pissed right now. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.