UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Anonymous letter to a mother of a handicapped kid

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/18/13 9:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chael Sonnen Money
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryduce -
allyourbasebase - 
Ryduce -
allyourbasebase - . . . Well, she has a point. Phone Post 3.0

Well, you're an asshole also.
So, just because the kid is retard, she shouldn't have any consideration for her neighbors? Yes, I am a asshole. I would never deny. Sadly, I am considerate and would find a way to accommodate my kid and the neighbors, to the best of my ability. Phone Post 3.0

Your sorry ass is probably 20 years old.

Do you know anybody with a child like that? Do you know the work involved Do you know how much a person has to sacrifice of themselves to just do the most mundane things with their child. Do you know the pain that they go to on a day to day basis knowing someone they love will be cursed and shunned like this forever?

Bunch of wanna be 4chan faggots on this board.

What happened to compassion for your fellow man, compassion for the less fortunate?

FUCK YOU AND FUCK ANY MOTHERFUCKER ON THIS BOARD WHO POST SOME WANNABE FUNNY SHIT ABOUT A RETARDED KID
QFT this man deserves A VTFU Phone Post
8/18/13 9:40 PM
martinburke
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy crap, I completely forgot about that letter! It's been like, 25 years or so since I left that on B17's mom's door.

Man, brings back memories...

8/18/13 10:06 PM
Squatdog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She has a point.

Whales are a valuable part of the marine ecosystem and should be protected.
8/18/13 10:11 PM
PanRoastedJinx
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImStillHereChief - I agree with the overall message. If I'm relaxing I don't want to hear someone loudly counting to potato right outside my fence.

I'm going to hell. I just literally laughed out loud at this.
8/18/13 10:14 PM
funwithbakedgoods

Her use of exclamation is retarded.
8/18/13 11:12 PM
Zenoplata
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justified - 
Zenoplata - 
justified - 
Zenoplata - The person who received this letter needs to give the internet more ammunition. With enough information the internet can figure out who it is in no time.

The word choice, formatting, errors etc. can easily be used to identify someone with a few samples.

If we knew an address we could easily narrow down a list of suspects based on their proximity to the recipient's address and then dig up some writing samples from people on that list via their FB's, Twitter's, etc. We already know it is a female with at least one child.

Just like the "collective internet" found the Boston Bombers and posted pics of "them"?

They posted everyone except the Bombers. Anonymous letters are hard to find without police help and even then good luck. If the person who wrote it doesn't have a criminal record you won't find him.

Apples to oranges I think. And the internet HAS identified way more criminals, don't rule it out just because you can bring up one failure that once again is much different.

There is definitely a huge risk of identifying the wrong person but honestly I think this would be a bit easier considering you'd have more clues from the get go.

A. You know it's someone that lives within close proximity to the recipient.

B. Let's assume it is a mother with multiple children. Right there you can safely rule out 50% of the population and then another significant percentage based on the the number of children, and then even more based on the age of those children.

It's much easier to identify people than you think. We're not dusting for fingerprints here, and this isn't the 1930's.

You don't "dust" letters for fingerprints.

You are wrong on all points.

a) You don't know that.It can be some lonely loser who walks around and seen this handicapped kid for a brief second and took out his lonely anger on it. So many weirdos out there.

b) You can't assume anything. Just because the psycho said he is a mother doesn't make it so. The tone, the anger etc. points to a male. A passive aggressive fat fuck with no power. I would wager my life its a lonely white male.

99/100 times the internet sleuthing you propose would find the wrong person.

Oh? You don't dust letters for fingerprints? Gee, thanks. <--- DISCLAIMER: that was sarcasm.

I will include that disclaimer every time I use sarcasm in the future for you.

Anyways, you could find possible suspects is what you could find. The problem is people automatically assume guilt in these sorts of cases.

But I don't think 99/100 times people are wrong, I think you just focus on all the times they're wrong and ignore the hundreds of times they're correct. Internet watchdog groups, 4chan, and other organizations have caught thousands of pedophiles, would-be terrorists and murderers and criminals in general. I remember they caught some bitch on 4chan that chopped off her dog's head based on the tiles on her floor, it was pretty cool to see done.

Anyways, I'd still like to see this person brought to justice somehow.

8/18/13 11:24 PM
Samsonite1084
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF tm - Someone woman on Facebook is posting it and saying its from her area which is like 10 minutes from me. She might be full of shit and just spreading shit she heard but she also said she confirmed it is all true. I don't know tho. I haven't seen or heard anyone confirm this to be true yet Phone Post 3.0
What area is that? Im seeing it on my Facebook wall. It's saying its coming from Ontario. Phone Post 3.0
8/18/13 11:31 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

Someone set up a paypal and I'll donate $50 to buy this mongoloid a megaphone.
8/19/13 12:19 AM
Phuckles
1219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If that were my child and I received that letter I would knock on every for and ask if they wrote it. If I found it who it was I would tell them they are a piece of shit and it then expose them to the neighborhood. If the neighbors sided with her I would leave because I wouldn't want to live in the presence of such shitty people but I couldn't imagine that would happen.

I hope whoever wrote that gets hit by a bus tonight. I hope they live their days as a quadriplegic and their own children abandon them. Phone Post
8/19/13 12:52 AM
rufus

MDF tm - http://m.citynews.ca/2013/08/18/family-in-shock-after-hate-letter-targets-teen-with-autism/

Newcastle Ontario Phone Post 3.0

I thought Canadians were nice people!  But seriously, I would enjoy stomping whoever wrote that letter into the ground.  But what the fuck is up with that last sentence?  Why were the police notified, and what in the world could that piece of shit possibly be charged with?  Is it against the law to be a fucking cunt up there?  I know that Canada doesn't appreciate freedom of speech and all, but that's ridiculous.

Family in shock after hate letter targets teen with autism

A family is in shock and a community has united after an anonymous hate letter was written about a young boy living with severe autism.

Karla Begley told CityNews her son Max, 13, stays with his grandmother in the morning during the summer time. It was at that home in Newcastle where letter was delivered on Friday.

“I was shaking when I was reading it,” Brenda Millson, Max’s grandmother, told CityNews. “It’s awful words. You don’t know why somebody would ever do such a thing.”

The typed, one-page letter refers to the young boy as a “nuisance” and a “wild animal” before suggesting the family move or “euthanize” the child.

Begley says the police have been contacted and should they have grounds, charges will be filed against the letter’s author.

8/19/13 1:05 AM
jcblass
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never believe these things. I bet the mother wrote that to herself.

When the acts are that cut and dry it really makes you scratch your head. Reminds me of that liberal girl who made up fake rape threats on her Facebook wall from users she created.

"A well-known female liberal blogger and radio host at the University of Wyoming (UW) is being accused by police of fabricating a rape threat against herself to appear as if it came from a conservative.

“I want to hate f**k Meg Lanker-Simons so hard. That chick that runs her liberal mouth all the time and doesn’t care who knows it,” it read. “I think its hot and it makes me angry. One night with me and shes gonna be a good Republican bitch,” the post reads, according to a screenshot.

Or

White Woman Holding Racist Sign At Zimmerman Rally Exposed As Democrat Trayvon Supporter

http://patdollard.com/2013/07/woman-holding-racist-sign-at-zimmerman-rally-exposed-as-democrat-trayvon-supporter/

Maybe I am wrong, but I would hate to think anyone could really write something as mean as that letter.
8/19/13 1:52 AM
Kostakio
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighting -

I wonder if the mom of the special needs kid wrote it herself. 

Think about it. 

I thought about it...

Yeah, no. Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 1:56 AM
rufus

MDF tm - 
rufus -
MDF tm - http://m.citynews.ca/2013/08/18/family-in-shock-after-hate-letter-targets-teen-with-autism/

Newcastle Ontario Phone Post 3.0

I thought Canadians were nice people!  But seriously, I would enjoy stomping whoever wrote that letter into the ground.  But what the fuck is up with that last sentence?  Why were the police notified, and what in the world could that piece of shit possibly be charged with?  Is it against the law to be a fucking cunt up there?  I know that Canada doesn't appreciate freedom of speech and all, but that's ridiculous.

Family in shock after hate letter targets teen with autism

A family is in shock and a community has united after an anonymous hate letter was written about a young boy living with severe autism.

Karla Begley told CityNews her son Max, 13, stays with his grandmother in the morning during the summer time. It was at that home in Newcastle where letter was delivered on Friday.

“I was shaking when I was reading it,” Brenda Millson, Max’s grandmother, told CityNews. “It’s awful words. You don’t know why somebody would ever do such a thing.”

The typed, one-page letter refers to the young boy as a “nuisance” and a “wild animal” before suggesting the family move or “euthanize” the child.

Begley says the police have been contacted and should they have grounds, charges will be filed against the letter’s author.

I think charges will be some kind of harassment, possible threatening. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I didn't see any threats there, so I don't see how it's threatening.  And if it just happened this one time, I don't see how it's harrassment.  Maybe if it happened 10 times...

8/19/13 2:42 AM
nsmith1966
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryduce -
allyourbasebase - 
Ryduce -

So, just because the kid is retard, she shouldn't have any consideration for her neighbors? Yes, I am a asshole. I would never deny. Sadly, I am considerate and would find a way to accommodate my kid and the neighbors, to the best of my ability. Phone Post 3.0

Do you know anybody with a child like that? Do you know the work involved Do you know how much a person has to sacrifice of themselves to just do the most mundane things with their child. Do you know the pain that they go to on a day to day basis knowing someone they love will be cursed and shunned like this forever?

What happened to compassion for your fellow man, compassion for the less fortunate?

FUCK YOU AND FUCK ANY MOTHERFUCKER ON THIS BOARD WHO POST SOME WANNABE FUNNY SHIT ABOUT A RETARDED KID
Well said Phone Post
8/19/13 3:10 AM
beerbelly
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

95% of the time I post from my phone, cliff notes? Phone Post
8/19/13 4:27 AM
epic hero

LeastLegit - My neighbor told me he was going to take me to court because my cat sometimes pees in his yard. I laughed and said I would get a fucking petting zoo if he did. Phone Post 3.0

A neighbor captured my cat and I had to drive about an hour to the shelter to go pick him up, the next time my cats went missing for good but I couldn't prove to authorities it was them although I know it was. These people set traps and capture cats, and some of them are people's pets too

If it's the suburbs, that letter is probably real. Suburban soccer mom types can be some of the most pitiful people you will ever come across
8/19/13 4:35 AM
epic hero

nsmith1966 - 
Ryduce -
allyourbasebase - 
Ryduce -

Well said Phone Post

this, sick fuckers spending too much time online watching beheadings and losing their humanity
8/19/13 4:39 AM
Bucephalus

fake.

viral.

lame.
8/19/13 4:54 AM
fob
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet it's like the friendliest of the neighbors who wrote this.  The one that would always smile, say hi, hold the doors for you also.

8/19/13 4:54 AM
Leigh
1087 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

allyourbasebase - . . . Well, she has a point. Phone Post 3.0
No she doesn't.

1) If she wants to not hear other people, she should pay for privacy - go buy a detached house in the country. She should accept the level of privacy she can afford.

2) She wants to deny privileges to handicapped children but accepts free schooling, roads and amenities etc for her own children.

She's a nasty piece of work and 4chan could probably find her. Phone Post
8/19/13 4:55 AM
CDarwin
966 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If real, I'm 100% certain it was written by a guy. Likely someone in his 20s.

Trust me, I'm psychic with these things...

8/19/13 4:57 AM
LiftorDie
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryduce - Fucked up if real.

Least have the balls to put your name on it you evil cunt.

I have a feeling if this is real, that regardless of anonymity, the culprit could easily be identified by sheer cuntiness.
8/19/13 4:59 AM
CDarwin
966 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...in college or similar.

8/19/13 5:08 AM
Shogun of Harlem
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope a family with a kid with tourettes moves in next door!

FUCKING BITCH ASS

FUCK BALLS CUNT
8/19/13 5:41 AM
The Raven52
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A girl on my Facebook said she was shocked this happened on her street. Somewhere in Newcastle, Ontario if she has her facts straight. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.