UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> When Chael hip tossed shogun...

8/21/13 2:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasa-B - 
TheBigBadBootyDaddy - 
Wasa-B -
Matrixkick - I'm assuming a Judo throw of some type. Uchi guchi something or another! Lol jk

Phone Post 3.0

You mean an Uchi Mata by someone wearing a Gucci gi?

RE: the Ronda throw, that is a good example of how far ahead Ronda is against the rest of the girls in terms of the clinch and wrestling/tds/judo, etc. She completely overpowers Miesha within seconds of the clinch and easily completely levitates her in textbook fashion...and without the gi.

Miesha's moving back while still being controlled in that head/arm actually helps Ronda enter the throw.
Wrestling headlock. Phone Post

Head and arm, bro.

AKA Pinch headlock.

8/21/13 2:51 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 08/21/13 2:52 AM
Black Belt Wrestling - NOT! I repeat NOT a Lateral Drop or a Hip Toss. The lack of wrestling knowledge on this forum is amazing.

That is a move called a slingshot suplex.

If I had more time I'd post a link but go to youtube or wherever & enter Tully Blanchard slingshot suplex and watch.

Your welcome

Not even remotely funny. You know that when looking up REAL wrestling results online, we have to go through pages of bullshit, stupid fake wrestling? It's like a fucking curse. People who watch amateur wrestling are doomed to a lifetime of this. It SUCKS. So, by posting that garbage, you just became "that" guy.

I hope you lose a testicle in some bizzarre accident.

8/21/13 10:13 AM
Sprawl 68

ausgepicht -
Black Belt Wrestling - NOT! I repeat NOT a Lateral Drop or a Hip Toss. The lack of wrestling knowledge on this forum is amazing.

That is a move called a slingshot suplex.

If I had more time I'd post a link but go to youtube or wherever & enter Tully Blanchard slingshot suplex and watch.

Your welcome

Not even remotely funny. You know that when looking up REAL wrestling results online, we have to go through pages of bullshit, stupid fake wrestling? It's like a fucking curse. People who watch amateur wrestling are doomed to a lifetime of this. It SUCKS. So, by posting that garbage, you just became "that" guy.

I hope you lose a testicle in some bizzarre accident.

I'll cut em off. You hold him. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 1:44 PM
subwrassler
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/THREAD

8/21/13 2:22 PM
ANT_P1989
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle -

olympic greco silver medalist attempt at lateral drop:

I just LAUGHED MY FUCKIN ASS OFF!!!! Too funny. XD Phone Post
8/30/13 9:30 PM
caelrad

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 7:20 PM
caelrad

When Chael tosses my man sugar on his noggin in November I'm going to bump this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.