UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Phantom Cam Highlights from UFC on FS1 (vid)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/19/13 3:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
1628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a2IapF6FMQ
8/19/13 3:26 PM
44 Magnum
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, thank you! I've been waiting to see this. Voted up good Sir.
8/19/13 3:31 PM
DW
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always cool to see the phantom cam highlights, but some of the choices of clips are awkward.  I understand they are limited by the angles available and not showing the finishes, but with the Mcdonald v Pickett fight alone there were some great exchanges they could have shown.  Instead we get a grazing punch?

8/19/13 3:40 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Previously someone had posted a website that bypasses country blockades, anyone happen to know it?
8/19/13 4:18 PM
YousHerName
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW -

always cool to see the phantom cam highlights, but some of the choices of clips are awkward.  I understand they are limited by the angles available and not showing the finishes, but with the Mcdonald v Pickett fight alone there were some great exchanges they could have shown.  Instead we get a grazing punch?

Yea dude wtf everytime they have these they never show the finishes or best parts of the fights. Phone Post
8/19/13 4:30 PM
Shane Sherk
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Link is dead, but FOX put another one up almost right after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndeCZPs7I_I

Blue por favor.
8/19/13 4:34 PM
gatorlaw
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For Shane.

8/19/13 4:59 PM
Willin
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why did the shithead editors cut-edit Chael's lateral drop? Surely they had the whole thing in slow-mo on video. There is no clear view of it from the broadcast footage. That would have been the only clear footage. Idiots.

8/19/13 6:42 PM
Bentleysuper8

Willin - 

Why did the shithead editors cut-edit Chael's lateral drop? Surely they had the whole thing in slow-mo on video. There is no clear view of it from the broadcast footage. That would have been the only clear footage. Idiots.

Probably because the entire move in Phantom slomo would take about a minute.
8/20/13 12:55 AM
Mojo514

gotta love the phantom cam
8/20/13 1:15 AM
Bucephalus

Wow... way to make a great thing lame by choosing random footage instead of key moves. The majority of that footage was boring.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.