UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kevin Randleman's Jack Brown interview, Part II

8/21/13 3:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rob_1775
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd agree with you there 100%, perhaps i can add more though.

I don't know him, I've only seen him fight, the pre/post fight interviews..that's why I enjoy these interviews (Jack Brown one's especially as I think they are more personal) and intimate as I get so see a different side to the fighter.

Rose Namajunas recently posted (not exact words), that what you see on the tv..the fighter, the hype, the media can make a fighter to appear as someone they are not.

As a fan...I like to see the personal side (what they are willing to share mind you). Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 9:19 AM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
8/21/13 11:06 AM
Domingo
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin definitely seems like a handful.
After reading this, I'd love to see an interview with Gilbert Yvel. Those two have always struck me as the two fighters you would NOT want to cross.
8/21/13 2:12 PM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BshMstr - obviously Randleman's not a doctor, but he prolly shouldn't talk about "T" levels.... based off nearly every medical treatise on the subject i've read, they typically peak around 30, and drop 1% a year after that....

having a level of 0 and still being able to function sexually is a tad unbelievable as well....

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I assumed by "0" he meant at the rock bottom of the scale (e.g. 150 ng/dl).
8/21/13 4:32 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

enjoyed the inside info  about chuck telling him exactly how to beat crocop

8/21/13 4:43 PM
Telamon
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's talking about the possibility of STARTING to take steroids? He'll really be a beast then.
8/21/13 4:49 PM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Domingo - Kevin definitely seems like a handful.
After reading this, I'd love to see an interview with Gilbert Yvel. Those two have always struck me as the two fighters you would NOT want to cross.
I'm actually in touch with Yvel and interviewing him. Thanks! Phone Post
8/21/13 5:40 PM
Jack Brown

ranier wolfcastle - 

enjoyed the inside info  about chuck telling him exactly how to beat crocop

Exactly! Me too! VTFU for highlighting that!

8/21/13 7:47 PM
Jack Brown

Telamon - He's talking about the possibility of STARTING to take steroids? He'll really be a beast then.
Just talking about trt only I believe. Phone Post
8/22/13 8:35 AM
Jack Brown

Started working on the book this morning. Phone Post
8/22/13 9:07 PM
Jack Brown

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.