UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The "Official" UG UFC Rankings

8/23/13 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ lol nice cheap plug George

8/23/13 1:28 PM
Frank Mir Cat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HW:

1. Frank Mir

8/23/13 6:34 PM
Kenso
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll post mine soon Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 12:57 AM
gorgesjorj
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
Doctor NPD - 
gorgesjorj - 
Rantuckjr - Here is what i propose. The UFC can't get their official rankings right, so why dont we set up our own? Is there any interest in doing a UG Rankings? I will track it and post the rankings each month.

My idea is that each poster is allowed to post their official rankings per division once per month. Muds (like myself) rankings get counted once. Blue name rankings (and greens withouth major organization experience) get double the weight. Fighters in major organizations (if they choose to participate) will carry 3 times the weight as muds. Once we reach a pre-determined number of posters that have submitted their rankings, i will calculate our official UG rankings.

Some details need to be worked through like can guys appear in more than one weight class? If you have fought 2 or more times in a row at a weight, that is your new class. How many posters do we get before the rankings are calculated.

Let me know if you are interested and i will get this thing going.

You need about 1000 voters to make sure you can shake out the subjective bunch that always comes with stuff like this.

Or just go with a group of 3-5 that you can count on every week/ month.

Anything in between will be a mess. Just look at the UFC rankings, they are terrible.

Or just sit back and enjoy the best MMA rankings around, the USA TODAY Sports and MMAjunkie.com rankings. Follow here: http://www.mmajunkie.com/rankings

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

I dunno.... I think the heavyweight, welterweight and featherweight rankings are pretty bad there. I will say that you all nailed light heavyweight though

Let's hear the feedback. Please.

GG

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.