UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor Belfort is SWOLE!

8/20/13 3:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4l8r Phone Post 3.0
8/20/13 3:12 PM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

Wyatt Derp -  He beats any middleweight not named Anderson silva. Phone Post

this

8/20/13 4:10 PM
Vikingknee

This video isn't even from the rockhold camp is it? Bisping? Phone Post 3.0
8/20/13 4:23 PM
ProteinOverdrive

Thanks for the embed, MMA Playwright.
8/20/13 4:25 PM
Wovito

gokudamus stole my name iv - 
meco24 - damn. no way he gets licensed to fight in the us.

Yes, all U.S. athletic commissions would obviously deny him a license based on the swoleness of his back.

Not because of the swoleness of his back, but because he only fights in places where they let his take steroids before the fight:

"Following his win over Bisping in Brazil, it was revealed the former title challenger had been approved for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by the Brazilian athletic commission. With his past infractions for steroid use, Belfort would unlikely receive a therapeutic usage exemption (TUE) when competing in the United States."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1741946-white-vitor-belfort-able-to-fight-in-las-vegas-but-commission-decides-trt-issue
8/20/13 4:49 PM
ProteinOverdrive

john_d1974 - 
Wyatt Derp -  He beats any middleweight not named Anderson silva. Phone Post

lol, no.

Who stops him?
8/20/13 4:55 PM
Malvert the Janitor
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor's "arm punches" could sleep a mule. It's okay for observers to critique technique but isn't the point behind good technique to be as effective as possible. Vitor is effective. You could critique the form on his spinning back kick too, ignoring the fact that it's good enough to sleep other highly trained mixed martial artists.. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/13 5:25 PM
tefoak
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5pointer -

why do i keep seeing posts like this? vitor is licensed in every state the UFC goes to, its the trt exemption that has not been approved in all states.

i keep seeing this buffoonery everywhere.
It's the fact that he tested positive for steroids not so much that he is on TRT. People who have tested positive for steroids generally don't get approved for TRT, yet somehow Vitor is getting approved EXCLUSIVELY in Brazil. Phone Post
8/20/13 5:37 PM
DreamSTi

What hell is that on the back of his head?
8/20/13 5:39 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Malvert the Janitor - Vitor's "arm punches" could sleep a mule. It's okay for observers to critique technique but isn't the point behind good technique to be as effective as possible. Vitor is effective. You could critique the form on his spinning back kick too, ignoring the fact that it's good enough to sleep other highly trained mixed martial artists.. Phone Post 3.0

His mma striking is very effective. My point is, much like Baroni in good days, Vitor overwhelms with arm punches.

Not 'boxing'.  Big difference.

8/20/13 5:41 PM
Malvert the Janitor
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -
Malvert the Janitor - Vitor's "arm punches" could sleep a mule. It's okay for observers to critique technique but isn't the point behind good technique to be as effective as possible. Vitor is effective. You could critique the form on his spinning back kick too, ignoring the fact that it's good enough to sleep other highly trained mixed martial artists.. Phone Post 3.0

His mma striking is very effective. My point is, much like Baroni in good days, Vitor overwhelms with arm punches.

Not 'boxing'.  Big difference.

Good thing he's not a boxer and he is a MMA fighter then, right? Phone Post 3.0
8/20/13 5:49 PM
JDV
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aural_Apocalypse - 1:33 to 1:38 is a perfect "lol did not read" gif...

funniest thing i've read on here all day!
8/20/13 9:17 PM
NFABeeJay
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockMeAmadeus - #VitorLovesTRT
#theUGisNOTtwitter Phone Post 3.0
8/20/13 10:01 PM
5pointer

tefoak - 
5pointer -

why do i keep seeing posts like this? vitor is licensed in every state the UFC goes to, its the trt exemption that has not been approved in all states.

It's the fact that he tested positive for steroids not so much that he is on TRT. People who have tested positive for steroids generally don't get approved for TRT, yet somehow Vitor is getting approved EXCLUSIVELY in Brazil. Phone Post

Yea I understand he got popped n 06 but he can fight anywhere. He is not suspended anywhere. That's my point. All I see is ppl making statements about him not being licensed n Vegas or the states. That is complete bs, he can fight anywhere. That was my only point.
8/20/13 10:34 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 -
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -
sincitydc - I thought this was going to be something more recent. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/13 10:35 PM
PrettyBoy
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thick Solid... Phone Post 3.0
8/20/13 10:42 PM
MagSlim

5pointer -
tefoak - 
5pointer -

Yea I understand he got popped n 06 but he can fight anywhere. He is not suspended anywhere. That's my point. All I see is ppl making statements about him not being licensed n Vegas or the states. That is complete bs, he can fight anywhere. That was my only point.
Yeah, your 'only point' is total bs because he has never been licensed to fight in Vegas -- the home of the UFC -- since he started using TRT.

So come again? Phone Post 3.0
8/20/13 10:45 PM
nastydirtysavage
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The part at 2:35 gave me half a chub. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/13 11:15 PM
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - 
5pointer -
tefoak - 
5pointer -

Yeah, your 'only point' is total bs because he has never been licensed to fight in Vegas -- the home of the UFC -- since he started using TRT.

So come again? Phone Post 3.0

Not being suspended and being licensed are 2 totally different things...and the UFC has nothing to do with licensing. He's free to apply for a license anywhere, but he's not guaranteed to be licensed...so the comment about "he can fight anywhere" isn't exactly true.
8/20/13 11:24 PM
Haulport

Why are all you idiots pretending Vitor (along with nearly every other major MMA fighter over the past 15 years) hasn't ALWAYS been on some for of PED?

8/21/13 12:08 AM
sockeye
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 -
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -
sincitydc - I thought this was going to be something more recent. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 12:36 AM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - 
Ip Man 81 -
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

8/21/13 12:37 AM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Colboyo - 
sockeye - 
Ip Man 81 -
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

8/21/13 12:43 AM
jasonhightower
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like he has the tender breast of TRT.  With Hendo on the way to Brazil he better cycle off...

8/21/13 1:38 AM
sirjoshua

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

arm punches imo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.