UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor Belfort is SWOLE!

8/21/13 2:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gokudamus stole my name iv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rickmassmma - 
MagSlim - 
5pointer -
tefoak - 
5pointer -
meco24 - damn. no way he gets licensed to fight in the us.

why do i keep seeing posts like this? vitor is licensed in every state the UFC goes to, its the trt exemption that has not been approved in all states.

i keep seeing this buffoonery everywhere.
It's the fact that he tested positive for steroids not so much that he is on TRT. People who have tested positive for steroids generally don't get approved for TRT, yet somehow Vitor is getting approved EXCLUSIVELY in Brazil. Phone Post

Yea I understand he got popped n 06 but he can fight anywhere. He is not suspended anywhere. That's my point. All I see is ppl making statements about him not being licensed n Vegas or the states. That is complete bs, he can fight anywhere. That was my only point.
Yeah, your 'only point' is total bs because he has never been licensed to fight in Vegas -- the home of the UFC -- since he started using TRT.

So come again? Phone Post 3.0

Not being suspended and being licensed are 2 totally different things...and the UFC has nothing to do with licensing. He's free to apply for a license anywhere, but he's not guaranteed to be licensed...so the comment about "he can fight anywhere" isn't exactly true.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Vitor would not get licensed ANYWHERE.

Keith Kizer has said he doesn't think the NSAC would grant him a TUE for TRT. Similarly, I forget where, Dan Henderson was recently not given one. This has nothing to do with licensing, they just don't get a TUE.

"People who have tested positive for steroids generally don't get approved for TRT"

Do you have any examples of guys who have tested positive being turned down for a TRT TUE?
8/21/13 2:23 AM
TuLegit

This won't save April Vitor from the H Bomb. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 6:59 AM
ProteinOverdrive

I like Hendo, but Vitor is going to wreck him.
8/21/13 7:42 AM
Arse Face
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinOverdrive - 
john_d1974 - 
Wyatt Derp -  He beats any middleweight not named Anderson silva. Phone Post

lol, no.

Who stops him?

Chris Weidman???? Didn't Anothony Johnson take down Vitor? What about Yushin Okami? I think a lot of wrestlers could beat Vitor.
8/21/13 8:12 AM
Sinful1
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aural_Apocalypse - 1:33 to 1:38 is a perfect "lol did not read" gif...

Blue Name Help!

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u534/morenod81/Vitor-LOL-Did-Not-Read_zpscf4a8f1d.gif
8/21/13 8:19 AM
5pointer

MagSlim - 
5pointer -
tefoak - 
5pointer -

why do i keep seeing posts like this? vitor is licensed in every state the UFC goes to, its the trt exemption that has not been approved in all states.

It's the fact that he tested positive for steroids not so much that he is on TRT. People who have tested positive for steroids generally don't get approved for TRT, yet somehow Vitor is getting approved EXCLUSIVELY in Brazil. Phone Post

Yea I understand he got popped n 06 but he can fight anywhere. He is not suspended anywhere. That's my point. All I see is ppl making statements about him not being licensed n Vegas or the states. That is complete bs, he can fight anywhere. That was my only point.
Yeah, your 'only point' is total bs because he has never been licensed to fight in Vegas -- the home of the UFC -- since he started using TRT.

good morning dumbass.

are you aware that a license to fight and a TUE are 2 different things? i just came again, right in your face son
8/21/13 8:39 AM
roaminginthought
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

herwil10 - We need Vitor vs. Sonnen in Brazil for the TRT title.
UFC TRT 1 debuting december 21st only on lifetime. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 8:51 AM
5pointer

CapnKindBud - 
5pointer -
MagSlim - 
5pointer -
tefoak - 
5pointer -

good morning dumbass.

are you aware that a license to fight and a TUE are 2 different things? i just came again, right in your face son
That makes no sense .
They won't give him a license if he tests high in testosterone. He can't get a TRT exemption sense he was busted for roids in '06. Brazil will let him fight with a syringe full of D-ball hanging out of his ass.
Get it? That's why you never see him fight in Vegas. Phone Post 3.0

hey captain obvious - all of you guys not understanding english is amazing. my only point in all of this is simply this... ok, pay attention, here it comes. VITOR CAN GET A LICENSE ANYWHERE, HE IS NOT UNDER SUSPENSION ANYWHERE, WHETHER HE CHOOSES TO FIGHT IN THE STATES IS NOT MY POINT. FOR MONTHS NOW I HAVE BEEN READING HOW HE WILL NEVER GET LICENSED IN THE STATES IS SILLY. HE CAN GET A LICENSE ANYWHERE - THE PROBLEM IS HIM GETTING A TUE FOR TRT IN THE STATES... does that make sense.. as a hugger since 97 of VB i agree that it appears he only wants to fight in Brazil bc he is granted a TUE for TRT.. but that has NOTHING to do with him getting a license in the states... he can fight in Vegas and in fact fought there after getting popped in 06, he has not been given a TUE.

stop saying he cant get licensed in the states when that is in fact WRONG - say the truth, that he cant get (atleast at this point) a TUE for TRT.

I feel like im taking crazy pills talking to you ppl.
8/21/13 8:53 AM
MMA Playwright
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sinful1 - 

Blue Name Help!

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u534/morenod81/Vitor-LOL-Did-Not-Read_zpscf4a8f1d.gif

8/21/13 8:57 AM
Aural_Apocalypse
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwright - 
Sinful1 - 

Blue Name Help!

hahahahhahahhahaahahha yesssss!
8/21/13 9:08 AM
Elvis
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sinful1 - 

Blue Name Help!

Voted Up for that!

8/21/13 9:36 AM
Panda head
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwright -
Sinful1 - 

Blue Name Help!

Doing this every time I delete a email from now on. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 10:17 AM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didnt Sonnen fail for roids and he gets trt exeption in the states. so what gives with Belfort, because he has more muscles?
8/21/13 11:58 AM
petersehlin
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He shouldn't get a license because of the hair cut. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 4:28 PM
ViciousCesar
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd let Vitor fight in my guard anytime!
8/21/13 4:56 PM
Telamon
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw Belfort years back, twice in one year. The first time I met him he looked like he weighed about 170lbs to 180lbs. A year later he was walking around at 220-230 SOLID muscle. Nice guy and he looked almost as jacked as Kerr in his prime.

So much potential. When he first hit the scene nobody thought he would ever be beat.
8/21/13 5:47 PM
Osbot

Chuck Gut.
8/21/13 5:48 PM
Malvert the Janitor
962 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Telamon - I saw Belfort years back, twice in one year. The first time I met him he looked like he weighed about 170lbs to 180lbs. A year later he was walking around at 220-230 SOLID muscle. Nice guy and he looked almost as jacked as Kerr in his prime.

So much potential. When he first hit the scene nobody thought he would ever be beat.
What year, give it take? Must have been a while back if he was that light. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 5:48 PM
Malvert the Janitor
962 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ or Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 8:04 PM

"This is true he will get licensed just not a TRT exemption. "

I don't even know why everyone is so convinced he can't get a TRT exemption. Maybe not in Nevada, but there are plenty of events in other states.

Nate Marquardt was similarly suspended for a positive drug test, and he received a TRT TUE in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and I think Oregon. He's also fought in Oklahoma and Canada since going on TRT, but one or both of those may have been after he "stopped using it".
8/22/13 12:47 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta love TRT.....especially if you used to be on roids.

I do not mind either to much. But there is TRT use (Hendo) and there is TRT use (Vitor).

That should be enough said.
8/22/13 1:24 PM
Mojo514

just like the old school Vitor, cant stop the Phenom
8/22/13 1:27 PM

fightharder - Gotta love TRT.....especially if you used to be on roids.

I do not mind either to much. But there is TRT use (Hendo) and there is TRT use (Vitor).

That should be enough said.

What makes you think Dan is using to a lesser degree? Vitor is more jacked because he's about 20lb bigger.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.