UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mayhem's threatening tweet to Dana White

8/21/13 10:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JDV
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I just weird. That saw it meets their wild each naked?

What happened to this guy in August that he keeps getting arrested around the same time each year? He must have had some traumatic event. That monkey is bananas.
8/21/13 10:31 AM
deadlyonetwo3
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legit wondering wtf is going on with Jason Mayhem Miller. He seems like he's legitimately suffered brain damage. The guy was always wild, but he's noticeably taken a turn to being much more impulsive and irrational. I like the guy... I really hope everything works out. at this point I'm thinking we have a building tragedy unfolding before our eyes Phone Post
8/21/13 10:33 AM
stobe
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes these weirdness things happens in mma.
8/21/13 10:46 AM
idsmashit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dont be scared homie
8/21/13 11:03 AM
Vette13
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw that I. Just weird.

8/21/13 11:03 AM
Vette13
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw that I. Just weird.

8/21/13 11:06 AM
Chomas
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

deadlyonetwo3 -  Legit wondering wtf is going on with Jason Mayhem Miller. He seems like he's legitimately suffered brain damage. The guy was always wild, but he's noticeably taken a turn to being much more impulsive and irrational. I like the guy... I really hope everything works out. at this point I'm thinking we have a building tragedy unfolding before our eyes Phone Post

Yeah I think we do. He had the crazy eyes when he was on Ariel's show the last time. He looked like he was tripping the day before or something. If he has a drug problem hopefully he addresses it ASAP.
8/21/13 11:20 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, that's pretty serious.

Jason had it all.

An MTV show.
A huge MMA name.
A TUF coaching job.

He's been given more than most fighters could ever dream of.

He better shape up, because threatening Dana White seems like a poor plan. I am sure Dana has interactions with the toughs from time to time.

Smarten up, Miller, you're not clever enough to be pulling off this sort of thing.

Be normal, and people will like you just fine.
8/21/13 11:24 AM
aint that a kick in the head

I just bought a copy of Here Comes the Boom, hope he gets some residuals.
8/21/13 11:38 AM
Dirt Dog Sandwiches

ANyone else noticed he's sort of made Dana White a focal point of all his problem.

Like as tho he's fixating on him in some sort of paraniod schizophrenic delusion as the man resposnible for his recent downfall whereas in reality dana has just seperated himself for the situation from the get go?

Also

I. Wierd that just saw.
8/21/13 11:38 AM
Dirt Dog Sandwiches

ANyone else noticed he's sort of made Dana White a focal point of all his problem.

Like as tho he's fixating on him in some sort of paraniod schizophrenic delusion as the man resposnible for his recent downfall whereas in reality dana has just seperated himself for the situation from the get go?

Also

I. Wierd that just saw.
8/21/13 11:49 AM
JackintheCrack

Edited: 08/21/13 11:51 AM

IN!

8/21/13 11:54 AM
JackintheCrack

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/2162986/stir-crazy.html][IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2162986/stir-crazy-o.gif[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup[/URL]

8/21/13 11:57 AM
deadlyonetwo3
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/21/13 11:57 AM

CHOMAS:

Drugs are definitely a possibility in terms of what's going on with this guy.

I think it's a shame man, really do.  Always been a fan.  More recently, he just seems to be going beyond the point of funny to just straight ridiculous.  I wish him the best.

8/21/13 11:58 AM
JackintheCrack

How do you post gifs? 

This is the gif i was trying to post: http://gifsoup.com/view/2162986/stir-crazy.html

8/21/13 11:59 AM
JackintheCrack

Nevermind, IN!

8/21/13 12:02 PM
hammers hamil
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem needs some serious fucking help the man is dellusional.. You cant help somebody that dont wanna be helped zufa and ufc have tried to help him many times and now this nonscense nobody should feel bad for jason its by his own choice..
8/21/13 12:08 PM
sk8actr
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also noticed that. Strange.
8/21/13 12:08 PM
sk8actr
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also noticed that. Strange.
8/21/13 12:45 PM
chupecabre
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw 13 - Just Weird Mayhem

Coming Soon
8/21/13 1:13 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - 

With him you dont know what it is, part of him seems like he is mentally ill and the other is an attention whoring clown.  So which is it?   Does he do this shit to get attention  or is he really mentally ill and dangerous? 

Similar behavior to what manifests with Paranoid Schizophrenia. But I think Jason def has a mental health issue that he has dealt with for a long long time. Hope he finds his way...
8/21/13 1:39 PM
JimmersonzGlove
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw weird.. that just

8/21/13 1:53 PM
SamboMMA

Dirt Dog Sandwiches - ANyone else noticed he's sort of made Dana White a focal point of all his problem.

Also

I. Wierd that just saw.

People with absolutely no sense of responsibility will always blame someone else for their failings.
8/21/13 1:56 PM
JStrongMMA
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not a hater but Mayhem just got arrested for domestic abuse and he goes on Twitter and posts this shit? He will be in handcuffs again within 6 months. Phone Post
8/21/13 2:00 PM
Col Angus
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just weird that saw

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.