8/22/13 2:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tolstolobic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That saw...just weird Phone Post
8/22/13 2:43 PM
blitzk
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he have no one that cares for him?
At this point you'd think that his family, parents or girlfriend or someone would've helped him.
8/22/13 2:55 PM
Tao
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blitzk - Does he have no one that cares for him?
At this point you'd think that his family, parents or girlfriend or someone would've helped him.

You cannot argue logic with someone who does not subscribe to it.
8/22/13 3:02 PM
Blazing Knees

I got this whole thing covered-check it out

We call the event " MELTDOWN" with the headliner being;

Mayhem VS Luke Cummo

"Let me bang bro" guy VS Kalib Starnes

Tio VS Shammy VII

"War Machine VS anyone

Make this happen Dana
8/22/13 3:11 PM
WMnax

I knew Mayhem 10 yrs ago. Rolled with him, got to know his personality. Love the real Jason Miller. Genuinely to his core is a great guy, but unfortunately I believed him to be mentally ill then, and I believe it has only gotten worse with the years. I wish him only the best, but wouldn't feel safe hangin with him. Just to clarify, this is only my unprofessional opinion and I may be completely wrong. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 3:50 PM
SJD2
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

????. ? ?? ????.
8/22/13 3:51 PM
SJD2
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

????. ? ?? ????.
8/22/13 4:33 PM
UGCTT_TrevGore
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one that thinks that this reeks of drug use? I'd throw $50 on him being on meth in a heartbeat.

I wish him the best, I'm actually working a 12-step program right now, just seems eerily similar to things I'd expect out of someone who's using.

He's going off on twitter at the moment, bunch of weird shit on his Instagram too. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 4:36 PM
Chomas
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_TrevGore - Am I the only one that thinks that this reeks of drug use? I'd throw $50 on him being on meth in a heartbeat.

I wish him the best, I'm actually working a 12-step program right now, just seems eerily similar to things I'd expect out of someone who's using.

He's going off on twitter at the moment, bunch of weird shit on his Instagram too. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah man I thought the same thing. If he has mental problems, and he's using drugs that is a real recipe for disaster. Lots of violence and anger in his tweets. Its not pretty he needs to chill out hard.
8/22/13 5:02 PM
Acidic

Some insight

I'm not one to speculate but UGCTT-Trevgore you are almost right on the money

Mayhem has ADD and the common medication to treat ADD is Adderall. Now if you have tooken adderall then you know the effects. There is a general strong feeling you get when you first take it. An uplififting good feeling. When you come down your dopamin and seratonin levels are drained.

This over a long period of time leads to schizophrenia. schizophrenia is caused by your dopamin levels no longer functioning properly & releasing the proper amount. Problem with damaging dopamine receptors is that there is no repairing them or making them increase in functionability permanitly due to your bodies blood brain barrier not accepting it.

In the end when you come down from adderall you feel like shit and overtime you will develop schizophrenia. The way Mayhem acts is exactly like someone on adderall, on it and off it.

just my 2 cents
8/22/13 5:06 PM
macblack

Mayhem is one of those guys who says shit without thinking Phone Post
8/22/13 6:13 PM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why would you "clutch your piece" when u see mayhem miller coming? lol.  he'd gas out before he reaches the car

8/22/13 6:16 PM
Atomic
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

why would you "clutch your piece" when u see mayhem miller coming? lol.  he'd gas out before he reaches the car

LOL Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:09 PM
rarebear

Mayhem has a serious mental illness. I think he possibly is schizophrenic.
8/22/13 7:22 PM
Cask Strength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it's a troll, I don't care, appreciate, or get it. If he's seriously in a bad way, I feel bad for him. I liked him as much if not more than any mma fighter I've never met and don't know. Seemed cool and like he got it. Now I just want him to go away like some girl you made the mistake of hooking up with. And i dont mean that in a permanent sense.
8/22/13 8:11 PM
dhughes
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen some fairly stable people go completely manic, ego-maniacal, and bat-shit-crazy through the simple combination of a daily, low-dose SSRI and regular alcohol consumption. Complete loss of inhibition, delusions of grandeur, claims of mystical/magical powers, aggressive, erratic, and unpredictable behavior, among other things.

I've no idea his particular situation but I wouldn't be surprised if he is taking some kind of prescribed psychotropic medication without proper/good supervision.

Anyway, I hope he gets better - whatever it is - and finds a way to take better care of himself and those around him. I was a big fan.
8/22/13 8:45 PM
jcblass

Has anyone seen this? It's pretty weird.
8/23/13 9:12 AM
uniquetechnique
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From his Instagram. His feet is pretty Nasty.

8/23/13 9:18 AM
Pancake Syrup Ali
555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the fuck?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.