UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cowboy Cerrone Charged with 3rd degree Assault

8/21/13 9:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/21/13 9:21 AM
cswhitey321 - 
Mix6APlix - BAN BOATS!!! Phone Post
At a minimum we need to pursue legislation limiting high capacity boat engines. This travesty has gone on long enough. Phone Post 3.0

More people die of cheerleading mishaps than boat rage incidents every year. Besides, taking away a man's right to have a boat is taking away his freedom to get boat skanks. Anti constitutional

6th amendment: Thou shalt have thy rite to attract barnakle ladies and water skanketh

8/21/13 10:02 AM
AssassinsNATION
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A floating octagon on a pontoon boat! Cage on the Waves 1. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 10:05 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 10:15 AM
Tankhead
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -
cswhitey321 - 
At a minimum we need to pursue legislation limiting high capacity boat engines. This travesty has gone on long enough. Phone Post 3.0

More people die of cheerleading mishaps than boat rage incidents every year. Besides, taking away a man's right to have a boat is taking away his freedom to get boat skanks. Anti constitutional

6th amendment: Thou shalt have thy rite to attract barnakle ladies and water skanketh

I totally thought this was a 2Jupes post. Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 10:20 AM
lastcall
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To bad Pettis wasn't there to calm Cowboy down
8/21/13 10:22 AM
Hired Gun
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once this weasel dick finds out who Cowboy actually is the lawsuit will come fo sho.
8/21/13 10:24 AM
GregNoActionJackson
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boats and hoes Phone Post
8/21/13 10:27 AM
Pandanus

He should be able to sidestep the charges.
8/21/13 10:37 AM
8flat
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 
alleged Ceronne boat assault

HAHAHAHA...oh fuck I just busted out load in my office, VTFU!!!
8/21/13 10:40 AM
john joe
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
So Donald boarded this guys boat and slapped him?

thats some medieval warrior shit. Boarding action and beatdown. Lake Rage.

Donald 'Viking' Cerrone
8/21/13 10:47 AM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - i have no formal nautical training and i would have just sidesteered the other boat and kept cruising.

VTFU!

8/21/13 10:53 AM
King Trav
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - So Donald boarded this guys boat and slapped him?

thats some medieval warrior shit. Boarding action and beatdown. Lake Rage.

Donald 'Viking' Cerrone
I pictured him more like a pirate than a Viking when I read that story. Coming up broad side and give him a blast with the cannons before swinging across onto the other guys boat. Then assaulting him and stealing his booty and carrying off his boat skanks before making the poor bastard watch his boat sink. Then finishing off with the vanquished having to walk the plank, of course.

Back to fun in the sun and some super duper wake boarding for cowboys new wenches!!! Yyyyyaaaaarrrrrrr!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 11:05 AM
Bry Bry

if you are a professional MMA fighter you should NEVER get into a street-fight unless the other guy is putting you in harms way and you have to defend yourself..for someone like cowboy or Rampage or whoever to get into a fight is silly and makes me lose a little respect for the guy..pro fighters should have the intelligence and patience to be able to walk away from fights with random people...
8/21/13 11:09 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - if you are a professional MMA fighter you should NEVER get into a street-fight unless the other guy is putting you in harms way and you have to defend yourself..for someone like cowboy or Rampage or whoever to get into a fight is silly and makes me lose a little respect for the guy..pro fighters should have the intelligence and patience to be able to walk away from fights with random people...
If they got into a real fight I think the charges would be worse. Cerrone probably threw something at him or pushed him over. Something tiny like that Phone Post
8/21/13 12:42 PM
MountainMedic
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

That boat rage, it'll get ya. Only thing worse is hovercraft or maybe blimp rage

Segway rage has ruined alot of careers as well Phone Post
8/21/13 12:46 PM
MountainMedic
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cswhitey321 -
As a conservative boatist I respectfully disagree. Our founding fathers knee the value of a big ass boat. Big ass boats made this country what it is, all the way back to the mayflower (& farther, if you buy into all that hippie bullshit about vikings being here first, which of course I do not).
If they make big ass boats a crime, only criminals will have big ass boats. Phone Post
8/21/13 2:56 PM
Phil999

Letibleu - 
cswhitey321 - 

Cheerleading rage?
8/21/13 3:10 PM
john joe
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
^^ CheeRage
8/21/13 3:16 PM
bigD13B
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happiness Bunny - Let me boat bro!
lol. This deserves more love Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 4:39 PM
armbarring
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like dude go tossed in the water without a life vest on. Phone Post
8/21/13 4:46 PM
JimmersonzGlove
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Pervert - 

I'm not sure I've ever heard of a whiter crime.

LOL

8/21/13 5:21 PM
cswhitey321
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -
cswhitey321 -
As a conservative boatist I respectfully disagree. Our founding fathers knee the value of a big ass boat. Big ass boats made this country what it is, all the way back to the mayflower (& farther, if you buy into all that hippie bullshit about vikings being here first, which of course I do not).
If they make big ass boats a crime, only criminals will have big ass boats. Phone Post
Ok ok, what if we have a strict registration process where only qualified registered people can boat. Perhaps a three day waiting period before any boating occurs? Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 5:53 PM
SQUEEZIE

BigSleep - It should be called "water rage", no? Just looking for consistency....

lol and i concur
8/21/13 6:03 PM
DanTheWolfman

If we ban boats, only criminals will have boats!
8/21/13 6:04 PM
CLINT NJHC
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.