UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cowboy Cerrone Charged with 3rd degree Assault

8/21/13 8:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
theGunt
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AssassinsNATION - A floating octagon on a pontoon boat! Cage on the Waves 1. Phone Post 3.0
Read this as poontang boat. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 8:36 PM
JakeF94
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - 
JakeF94 - What's a cowboy doing on a boat Phone Post 3.0

Banging skanks, slapping dudes.

Sounds more like a pirate than a cowboy
8/21/13 9:04 PM
Ocean6
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beautiful lake high in the rockies
8/22/13 12:57 PM
Vette13
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

Side step could have diffused this situation

Awesome!!

8/22/13 1:14 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vette13 -
Letibleu - 

Awesome!!

I'm impressed with her recovery. That woulda KOd a skinnier chick Phone Post
8/22/13 1:20 PM
King Trav
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies -
Vette13 -
Letibleu - 

Awesome!!

I'm impressed with her recovery. That woulda KOd a skinnier chick Phone Post
No shit. That was a thump, but she handled it like a champ and just went into some freestyle breakdancing! Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 1:25 PM
SJax
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8flat - 
Letibleu - 
alleged Ceronne boat assault

HAHAHAHA...oh fuck I just busted out load in my office, VTFU!!!

That must have been messy... is your keyboard ok?
8/22/13 1:39 PM
jasonhightower
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cowboy f'ed them all up.

8/22/13 4:41 PM
Labrador
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

That boat rage, it'll get ya. Only thing worse is hovercraft or maybe blimp rage

Zepplin rage was the worst though.
8/22/13 5:15 PM
uberpinscher
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

That boat rage, it'll get ya. Only thing worse is hovercraft or maybe blimp rage

Look for that Russian hovercraft video online at the beach - now that's some real rage shit Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 5:23 PM
Qannebiss
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I once had raft rage, but I couldn't get my raft close enough to the other guy's raft to give him the beating he so richly deserved for cutting me off. I shook my fist at him something fierce, mind you. Phone Post
8/22/13 9:24 PM
Shoulda done a background check on Chael
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

Funniest reply in the whole thread

BigSleep - It should be called "water rage", no? Just looking for consistency....

Weird to notice that, but justified observation. Agreed.

The only thing I have to add to this thread, is UG is ALWAYS ahead of the curve. If only the guy assaulted by Cerrone was a Uger, he could've applied an underwater ass whipping and been able to say, "I beat the shit out of a UFC fighter!"

2JupitersTooMany - 

I was talking to my friend at the gym the other day, this guy who is really keen on Thai Boxing.  It’s nice that it’s changed his life and all, and I admire that he’s doing something that he loves.  But I had to laugh a little.  Because that Thai Boxing of his is perfectly useless in an underwater fight.

While we were standing there, some kids were training with this fun hippy instructor in a rainbow headband.  More boxing mixed in with some other cute traditional striking arts.  Don’t get me wrong, there’s something endearing about an 8-year-old cutting angles and popping little half-foot jabs into oversized pads.  Seems harmless enough.  But that shit will get him killed in an underwater fight.

It’s second grade physics, a matter of wet resistance vs. dull inertia.   I was trying to explain this to one of the instructors several weeks ago.  A seventy-year-old retired sheriff’s deputy who worked the fringes of the impoverished Minnesota suburbs for four decades.  His understanding of classical boxing might be the only reason he lived long enough to retire, and now he’s teaching traditional boxing on Tuesdays.  We’d get into debates about things like the comparative values of Jiu-Jitsu and Tae Kwon Do.   I have to say, I respect the man but he obviously never worked water patrol. 

Because when the tide presses a thousand pounds of salt and brine into the soaked landscape, clawing back shimmering brown trails of prehistoric sediment and the magnetic embrace of Poseidon tugs you towards the black crushing depths of an alien universe where you finally choke on the fluorescent warning of a creature never before seen by walking man,  you’ll wish you had pulled life-guard and thrown up a Bermuda Triangle instead of teeping your way to Atlantis.

8/22/13 9:43 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SJax -
8flat - 
Letibleu - 

That must have been messy... is your keyboard ok?
Lol Phone Post
8/22/13 10:21 PM
tetris
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

My gawd this VTFU!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 10:52 PM
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes these types of things just can't be helped in this day and age....
8/22/13 10:53 PM
lookoutawhale
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - If we ban boats, only criminals will have boats!

hehe

8/22/13 11:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad he put a whooping on that guy... So many Lake Lice acting like clowns on the water! That one picked the wrong man to jump at.

War Cowboy Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 11:15 PM
Harold_Howard
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Christ, this thread is hilarious. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 12:38 PM
jasonhightower
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8flat -
Letibleu - 

LOL, one of the best drunk clips ever. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 3:46 PM
YousHerName
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jasonhightower -
8flat -
Letibleu - 

LOL, one of the best drunk clips ever. Phone Post 3.0
He died iirc Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.