UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attn: mods. Why was my Chael/Billy Graham thread

8/21/13 12:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Loge
848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

moved to What If? It was a legitimate thread discussing a current event in MMA that was posted on the main page of this website! I just don't get it! Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 12:09 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That thread was moved to what if but this thread and the moran that authored it are still active?

PAT BARRY ABUSING MMA FANS !! 
(19) [1035] by RoseNamaFan

8/21/13 12:21 PM
The Loge
848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zedlepln -

That thread was moved to what if but this thread and the moran that authored it are still active?

PAT BARRY ABUSING MMA FANS !! 
(19) [1035] by RoseNamaFan

Exactly! VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 12:22 PM
RickStorm
1631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Im moving this to whatif also BUT..

I went over to the whatif forum to read your thread to see if I could figure out why it was moved

I could be wrong, but I believe it was moved because your thread was discussing the wrong Billy Graham.

8/21/13 12:24 PM
MountainMedic
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its on the front page, lol Phone Post
8/21/13 12:27 PM
The Loge

RickStorm -

I went over to the whatif forum to read your thread to see if I could figure out why it was moved

I could be wrong, but I believe it was moved because your thread was discussing the wrong Billy Graham.

What? Thanks for checking into this but I'm only aware of one Billy Graham, that's why I made the thread. Could you please move it back to the UG so that others could discuss this and perhaps we could all be enlightened as to who this other Billy Graham is? Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 12:31 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UG Blog just started the same exact thread and gave you ZERO credit. 

THAT is why this was moved, so they could make a "News" thread and steal your shit.

8/21/13 12:33 PM
RickStorm
1631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
The Loge - 
RickStorm -

What? Thanks for checking into this but I'm only aware of one Billy Graham, that's why I made the thread. Could you please move it back to the UG so that others could discuss this and perhaps we could all be enlightened as to who this other Billy Graham is? Phone Post 3.0

Your thread was about this one

This is the one

8/21/13 12:34 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There it is ^^^^^ my apologies. Wrong guy OP

8/21/13 1:04 PM
The Loge

RickStorm -
The Loge - 
RickStorm -

Your thread was about this one

This is the one

Ohhhhh...

My mistake....

Could you please still move the thread back so that others don't make the same mistake that I did and so that they may laugh at my idiocy? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.