UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Calling it now, Hendo's gonna

8/21/13 7:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 -
Rudi - Guys have been picking hendo based on emotion and favoritism. Hendo hasnt looked like the same guy that tko'd fedor, won a war with shogun or KO'd bisping. Vitor is too quick & he has been on a killing spree. Phone Post
He's hasn't looked the same in his last 2 fights against Rashad and Machida, neither is a real exciting fighter. Bisping, Shogun, Fedor = exciting fighters, and Hendo looked great. Belfort is an exciting fighter, Hendo will look great. Phone Post 3.0
Vitor hasnt had all particular exciting fighters either. Luke Rockhold & bisping arent exactly names that come to mind when i think of real exciting fighters. Phone Post
8/21/13 7:34 PM
Rudi

MasterofMartialArts -
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Pitbull3744 - 
Anderson got KTFO - spark Vitor out. Vitor's getting cold KO'd by Hendo this fall. Phone Post
Hell fucking yeah!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Dan owned Vitor before both were on TRT.. Dan will fucking destroy Vitor this time around.

How does that make sense? Phone Post 3.0
Drunk off hendo juice imo Phone Post
8/21/13 7:45 PM
kyle223
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weren't you the one that made a thread "how badly is Shogun going to beat Sonnen"?
8/21/13 8:03 PM
Fisticus
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look at Vitor's last two fights. Both devastating head kick K.O.'s. If the trend of progressively crazier head kicks continues, I feel bad for the slowing Henderson.

Hate to say it, but expect a flipping Axe kick K.O. From Vitor. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 8:08 PM
Ip Man 81

Rudi -
Ip Man 81 -
Rudi - Guys have been picking hendo based on emotion and favoritism. Hendo hasnt looked like the same guy that tko'd fedor, won a war with shogun or KO'd bisping. Vitor is too quick & he has been on a killing spree. Phone Post
He's hasn't looked the same in his last 2 fights against Rashad and Machida, neither is a real exciting fighter. Bisping, Shogun, Fedor = exciting fighters, and Hendo looked great. Belfort is an exciting fighter, Hendo will look great. Phone Post 3.0
Vitor hasnt had all particular exciting fighters either. Luke Rockhold & bisping arent exactly names that come to mind when i think of real exciting fighters. Phone Post
Really? Bisping fights are always almost entertaining, from the weigh ins to the end of the fight. Both of these fighters are exciting and more importantly engage in fights, far more than Rashad and Machida as of late. Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 8:13 PM
44 Magnum
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Vitor has more ways to win. Hendo basically headhunts with the right these days. Hendo is still dangerous for anyone, too many eggs in one basket.
8/21/13 8:26 PM
Rudi

Ip Man 81 -
Rudi -
Ip Man 81 -
Really? Bisping fights are always almost entertaining, from the weigh ins to the end of the fight. Both of these fighters are exciting and more importantly engage in fights, far more than Rashad and Machida as of late. Phone Post 3.0
He isnt boring but he isnt REAL exciting either. When i think of real exciting fighters his name doesnt cross my mind. Phone Post
8/21/13 9:00 PM
Ip Man 81

Rudi -
Ip Man 81 -
Rudi -
Ip Man 81 -
He isnt boring but he isnt REAL exciting either. When i think of real exciting fighters his name doesnt cross my mind. Phone Post
And how about Machida and Rashad? Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 9:03 PM
Rudi

Ip Man 81 -
Rudi -
Ip Man 81 -
Rudi -
Ip Man 81 -
I think machida can be exciting at times and rashad is Zzzzzzzzz Phone Post
8/21/13 9:06 PM
Vote Ups for Zimmerman

Calling it now, Hendo ISN'T  ko'ing juiced up Vitor

8/21/13 9:08 PM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Pitbull3744 - 
Anderson got KTFO - spark Vitor out. Vitor's getting cold KO'd by Hendo this fall. Phone Post
Hell fucking yeah!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Dan owned Vitor before both were on TRT.. Dan will fucking destroy Vitor this time around.

This man speaks the truth. WAR HENDO!!!! And VTFU Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 9:10 PM
pheonix5
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pulling for Dan but this will be a tough fight.

8/21/13 10:16 PM
Ip Man 81

Rudi -
Ip Man 81 -
Rudi -
Ip Man 81 -
Rudi -
Ip Man 81 -
I think machida can be exciting at times and rashad is Zzzzzzzzz Phone Post
Ok fair enough. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 12:44 AM
creepymcfinger

Ip Man 81 -
anunaki - New old motivated trt vitor is gonna starch hendo in the 1st Phone Post 3.0
When has Hendo ever been starched in the first? KO'ed? Belforts not the guy to do it. Phone Post 3.0
He is exactly the guy to do it Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.