UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey preparing for best Miesha Tate

8/22/13 12:17 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Like she has done to all her opponents, Ronda Rousey defeated Miesha Tate by arm bar in the first round, however that doesn't mean Rousey is sleeping on Tate in their December rematch:

“They’re kind of saying, oh, Ronda’s no good after the first round, or the first minute.  They’re crossing their fingers and hoping that whatever they don’t know about my game is bad,” said the champion.

“I’m assuming that Miesha fixed all the holes that I saw in her game last time and she’s going to be like the best version of her that ever happened,” she added.

“I’m going to train for a five-round battle, whereas they’re hoping that after the first round I’m going to peter out.  They’re training for the worst version of me possible that they can think of, and I’m training for the best version of her possible that I can even imagine.”

“I think that’s the big difference between how me and Miesha prepare,” said Rousey.

read entire article... 

8/22/13 12:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"They’re training for the worst version of me possible that they can think of, and I’m training for the best version of her possible that I can even imagine"

Wut? Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 12:22 AM
Authority Figure

Translation: They rebuilt her. I can destroy her again. 

8/22/13 12:22 AM
hendofanforlife
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She already saw the best meisha. She'll never have more than 60% of her arm back
8/22/13 1:36 AM
mike_rizzo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who prepares for the "worst" of their opponent? Where does this woman come up with this shit Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 1:52 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 08/22/13 1:53 AM
mike_rizzo - Who prepares for the "worst" of their opponent? Where does this woman come up with this shit Phone Post 3.0

The woman is clearly smarter than you. She confused you with a simple statement. Makes perfect sense if you read the PARAGRAPH and not the sentence in isolation. Not sure, why you are confused beyond being generally stupid.

Why don't you unstupid?

8/22/13 2:01 AM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mike_rizzo - Who prepares for the "worst" of their opponent? Where does this woman come up with this shit Phone Post 3.0
Where you came up with that shit is something I would like to find out Phone Post
8/22/13 2:03 AM
BackOffWarchild
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, it has been a couple days since there was a Rousey thread. OGRondaBlog was overdue.
8/22/13 2:25 AM
mike_rizzo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
mike_rizzo - Who prepares for the "worst" of their opponent? Where does this woman come up with this shit Phone Post 3.0

The woman is clearly smarter than you. She confused you with a simple statement. Makes perfect sense if you read the PARAGRAPH and not the sentence in isolation. Not sure, why you are confused beyond being generally stupid.

Why don't you unstupid?

I tried and it still doesn't make sense. Thank you for your input, and thank you for trying to teach me a valuable lesson. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 3:01 AM
ausgepicht

mike_rizzo - 
ausgepicht -

Why don't you unstupid?

I tried and it still doesn't make sense. Thank you for your input, and thank you for trying to teach me a valuable lesson. Phone Post 3.0

Who are you? The fucking Dalai Lama? Holy shit.

You're alright.

She said that they were preparing for her to be gassed after the first round. In other words, Miesha's camp is planning on fighting a gassed Ronda - the worst or shittiest Ronda - after the first round. 

8/22/13 3:05 AM
BeatonHauff
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
mike_rizzo - 
ausgepicht -

Why don't you unstupid?

You're alright.

She said that they were preparing for her to be gassed after the first round. In other words, Miesha's camp is planning on fighting a gassed Ronda - the worst or shittiest Ronda - after the first round. 

Bro she isn't going to have sex with you. She's getting really annoying to people, including myself. Just let it go. Phone Post
8/22/13 3:05 AM
BeatonHauff
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
mike_rizzo - 
ausgepicht -

Why don't you unstupid?

You're alright.

Bro she isn't going to have sex with you. She's getting really annoying to people, including myself. Just let it go. Phone Post
8/22/13 3:10 AM
ausgepicht

BeatonHauff - 
ausgepicht -
mike_rizzo - 
ausgepicht -

Why don't you unstupid?

You're alright.

She's the furthest thing from my type and I'm not white knighting. You can replace the name Ronda with Anderson if you want. My response would be the same. The statement is rather easy to understand.

Even though she's not my type, I'd still have sex with her. And even though you hate her, you would too.

8/22/13 5:46 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This.

8/22/13 10:30 AM
ausgepicht

flipmode - 
ausgepicht - 

Why don't you unstupid?

Shut up

No.

And there's NOTHING you can do about it. 

Have a nice day!

8/22/13 10:44 AM
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeatonHauff - 
ausgepicht -
mike_rizzo - 
ausgepicht -

Why don't you unstupid?

You're alright.

Bro she isn't going to have sex with you. She's getting really annoying to people, including myself. Just let it go.
8/22/13 10:54 AM
ausgepicht

surfing - 
BeatonHauff - 
ausgepicht -
mike_rizzo - 
ausgepicht -

Why don't you unstupid?

You're alright.

Bro she isn't going to have sex with you. She's getting really annoying to people, including myself. Just let it go.

Bro I'm going to defend her on this thread until she has sex with me. Never say never.

8/22/13 11:08 AM
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol.....great comeback
8/22/13 11:09 AM
surfing

Edited: 08/22/13 11:09 AM
tried to vote up up but used mine last night, lol
8/22/13 11:20 AM
ausgepicht

surfing - tried to vote up up but used mine last night, lol

It's all good. I voted you up for not being a thin skinned Nancy.

8/22/13 11:41 AM
HandyDarsh
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeatonHauff -
ausgepicht -
mike_rizzo - 
ausgepicht -

Why don't you unstupid?

You're alright.

Hahahahaha
Anderson finished Vitor brutally in the first round and now Vitor will never get the rematch, Ronda finishes Tate brutally and the first thing they do is try to get this rematch on a ppv...? Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 11:49 AM
stonepony

ausgepicht - 

Why don't you unstupid?

I thought it was clear. There is reading comprehension failure afoot.

I believe RR's family are all doctors and lawyers? One of them is literally a rocket scientist. She is kind of Valley Girl, but I doubt she's stupid. Despite being born with brain damage.
8/22/13 1:06 PM
michaelkaras
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

breaking it down, she's saying that no one knows how Ronda's endurance goes beyond a round or two, and she thinks that Meisha's camp is assuming that if Ronda can't get the victory shortly, she's going to gas out or somehow become less effective.

Ronda says that she is preparing for Meisha based on the idea that Meisha has improved since the last fight, that Ronda isn't taking the experience in the first fight for granted, and that Ronda is training for a 5 round fight with a great opponent.

I don't see how that is arrogant.
8/22/13 1:45 PM
Cole Can Grapple

michaelkaras - breaking it down, she's saying that no one knows how Ronda's endurance goes beyond a round or two, and she thinks that Meisha's camp is assuming that if Ronda can't get the victory shortly, she's going to gas out or somehow become less effective.

Ronda says that she is preparing for Meisha based on the idea that Meisha has improved since the last fight, that Ronda isn't taking the experience in the first fight for granted, and that Ronda is training for a 5 round fight with a great opponent.

I don't see how that is arrogant.
This. I think some people are so blinded by their hate for Rhonda they didn't read the whole article. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 2:01 PM
Sarah Kaufman
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm definitely interested to see how both these ladies approach the fight. Honestly, Meisha fades as the fight goes on (as do most since it's hard work), and I think if it goes into the 3rd Ronda would likely be able to do almost anything to Meisha at that point. Just my thought...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.