UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 164 on UFC on Xbox LIVE

8/22/13 2:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager

It's one of the biggest rematches in UFC lightweight history. At UFC 164, we'll see Benson Henderson puts his title on the line against Anthony Pettis.  You can now order the Pay Per View on UFC on Xbox LIVE.

Once again, we'll also be unlocking free fights leading up to the UFC 164.  First up.....Pettis vs Lauzon!

8/22/13 2:39 PM
sleepy_Man2323
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freaking awesome!! I love this app on Xbox!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 3:02 PM
RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

TTT

8/22/13 3:20 PM
JStrongMMA
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yes...the free fights on xbox. The same ones you can access on youtube for free along with many others. Phone Post
8/22/13 5:12 PM
thejoeyapps
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this available on UK based machines or US only? Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 6:21 PM
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager
thejoeyapps - Is this available on UK based machines or US only? Phone Post 3.0

US and Canada for now

8/22/13 6:23 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
JStrongMMA -  Oh yes...the free fights on xbox. The same ones you can access on youtube for free along with many others. Phone Post

Well with UFC on Xbox, you can watch easily watch the free fights and the live events in one spot and on your tv :)

8/22/13 6:23 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
sleepy_Man2323 - Freaking awesome!! I love this app on Xbox!!! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks and we love it too!

8/22/13 6:49 PM
Bin6h4m

UFConXboxLIVE -
JStrongMMA -  Oh yes...the free fights on xbox. The same ones you can access on youtube for free along with many others. Phone Post

Well with UFC on Xbox, you can watch easily watch the free fights and the live events in one spot and on your tv :)

Can't we just use the Xbox YouTube app. Really nice when you can link to your phone and play videos with that as a remote. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 12:02 PM
UGCTT croy_00
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I laugh every time someone complains about free content, and how they can get it somewhere else. The only way to impress trolls is by feeding them sheep under their bridge.
8/23/13 12:31 PM
Feelz Good

Dude! Post fight press conference on the app, make it happen. I really hate watching it on my phone when the Xbox is already on and connected to the Internet. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 4:59 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
Feelz Good - Dude! Post fight press conference on the app, make it happen. I really hate watching it on my phone when the Xbox is already on and connected to the Internet. Phone Post 3.0

We have been actually.  Whenever it's available for us to stream, we show it live after the fight.  Follow us on Twitter (@ufconxboxlive) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/ufconxbox) and we usually announce it there if we stream the post fight presser or not.

8/23/13 10:11 PM
JStrongMMA
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - I laugh every time someone complains about free content, and how they can get it somewhere else. The only way to impress trolls is by feeding them sheep under their bridge.
The issue I have with the xbox app is that they sell fights for 2.99. Most of those fights are free on youtube. Perhaps you should smarten up before your parents let you use their computer. Phone Post
8/23/13 10:23 PM
Feelz Good

JStrongMMA -
UGCTT croy_00 - I laugh every time someone complains about free content, and how they can get it somewhere else. The only way to impress trolls is by feeding them sheep under their bridge.
The issue I have with the xbox app is that they sell fights for 2.99. Most of those fights are free on youtube. Perhaps you should smarten up before your parents let you use their computer. Phone Post
Which fights are you talking about? The ones the UFC puts up, or the ones that are illegally uploaded to YouTube? Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 10:31 PM
OblongBox

125k views
8/23/13 10:32 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will I be forced to pay for a membership to watch it on my xbox? I already pay for internet my other devices (phone,tablet,smart TV) will show it for free without a membership.

Plus I would have to take that old overheating POS out of my closet and unplug my PS3 which I can also watch it free on. Sorry bro

Greatness awaits.
8/24/13 1:34 AM
BernardHopkins

JStrongMMA - 

bullshit

there are very few fights on youtube

the ones there are put up by ufc. any others get removed with the quickness

xbox app has a good selection.

not sure id pay $2.99 for one but still, dont make things up broham

8/24/13 1:57 AM
Refuse to Lose
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Negative people brother. Phone Post
8/24/13 3:31 AM
Horribilis

Is there an app like this in the works for playstation? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 6:58 AM
redeye2000

alright so you need to pay for a gold account on the xbox360 to watch this free content?

because then it aint free right?
8/24/13 7:42 AM
awwdammit
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feelz Good - Dude! Post fight press conference on the app, make it happen. I really hate watching it on my phone when the Xbox is already on and connected to the Internet. Phone Post 3.0
This! Phone Post
8/24/13 8:45 AM
indianrob
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched a fight for the first time on the xbox, I'm impressed with the ease of use and quality of the picture, great job. Phone Post
8/24/13 8:47 AM
indianrob
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

redeye2000 - alright so you need to pay for a gold account on the xbox360 to watch this free content?

because then it aint free right?
You pay for cable? Well I guess none of the fs1 fights are free either. Phone Post
8/24/13 9:52 AM
superiordanes
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for when the Xbox ufc app hits Scandinavia :-) hopefully soon Phone Post
8/24/13 10:54 AM
ThickS0lid N Right
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How come all fighters aren't on the you pick em? An where my running scores I asked about last time? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.