UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Has someone hacked Mcgregor's twitter?

8/22/13 3:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bileye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/22/13 3:50 PM

His callout to the 145 division earlier and now this:

Conor McGregor ?@TheNotoriousMMA 36m
@DiegoSanchezUFC You're the fattest, sloppiest, slowest Martial Artist i've ever laid eyes on. I'd go upto 170 to whoop your fat ass. EASY.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Diego Sanchez UFC ?@DiegoSanchezUFC 2m
@TheNotoriousMMA i have bigger fish to fry like #1rankedlightweight oct 19, be ready when I see you at fight summit it's on leprechaun!!!!!
Retweeted by Ariel Helwani

8/22/13 3:51 PM
cdnz0mbieopc
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bahaha 'it's on leprechaun' thats a pretty damn good comeback Diego.
bileye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus what happened there..

here you go:

Conor McGregor ?@TheNotoriousMMA 36m
@DiegoSanchezUFC You're the fattest, sloppiest, slowest Martial Artist i've ever laid eyes on. I'd go upto 170 to whoop your fat ass. EASY.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Diego Sanchez UFC ?@DiegoSanchezUFC 2m
@TheNotoriousMMA i have bigger fish to fry like #1rankedlightweight oct 19, be ready when I see you at fight summit it's on leprechaun!!!!!
Retweeted by Ariel Helwani
Vote Ups for Zimmerman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

woah. if he really said that.........Diego Sanchez would walk through all his weak punches, dump him on his ass and GNP him.

bileye

cdnz0mbieopc - bahaha 'it's on leprechaun' thats a pretty damn good comeback Diego.

Funny comeback.. This could get interesting..
8/22/13 3:52 PM
MEOWticket
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol wut Phone Post
8/22/13 3:55 PM
SickEyeDiaz
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did this start?! Seems random. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 3:57 PM
JayBRO

Vote Ups for Zimmerman -

woah. if he really said that.........Diego Sanchez would walk through all his weak punches, dump him on his ass and GNP him.

Lol good one Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 3:59 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When is fighter summit? Diego would end McGregor's life. Can't wait to see Connor's hype train derailed. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 4:00 PM
Pernicious
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It started when Conner went through calling out all the 45ers. Diego tweeted #NORESPECT, @ replying all those called out and Connor called him a fat slob. Then Diego called him a leprechaun.
8/22/13 4:03 PM
bileye

I'm a huge McGregor fan but the whole callout thing just seemed silly. I guess Chael has laid out the blueprint though..
8/22/13 4:06 PM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be careful, Conor.

I love the kid, but tone it down a little. While he's charismatic and entertaining, it could create a backlash if he just constantly calls out the whole roster. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 4:08 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiegoSanchezUFC: @AdamB_27 @arielhelwani @TheNotoriousMMA I'm gonna whoop his ass in person if I run into him probably at next fight summit for what he said. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 4:09 PM
Wheels33

Who the hell is this stupid can anyways?
8/22/13 4:10 PM
UK Asylum

Its Funny though because diego is going back to 155 so a fight isnt out the question if mcgregor wins a few.
8/22/13 4:11 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Edited: 08/22/13 4:12 PM

8/22/13 4:12 PM
Vote Ups for Zimmerman

GayGuardMooseSaucy - DiegoSanchezUFC: @AdamB_27 @arielhelwani @TheNotoriousMMA I'm gonna whoop his ass in person if I run into him probably at next fight summit for what he said. Phone Post 3.0

lol, I hope someone gets it on video if it happens.

8/22/13 4:12 PM
Frames4Life

Wheels33 - Who the hell is this stupid can anyways?
Diego Sanchez, he was on ultimate fighter. Phone Post
8/22/13 4:13 PM
json123

GayGuardMooseSaucy - DiegoSanchezUFC: @AdamB_27 @arielhelwani @TheNotoriousMMA I'm gonna whoop his ass in person if I run into him probably at next fight summit for what he said. Phone Post 3.0

Diego's crazy enough just to do it at the fighter summit. Notorious is just trying to get his name out there and it is working because fighters are responding.

Anyways, I would like to see him fight a top 10 contender next just to see where he stands.
8/22/13 4:15 PM
JStrongMMA
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - When is fighter summit? Diego would end McGregor's life. Can't wait to see Connor's hype train derailed. Phone Post 3.0
Lol...Diego can't end anybody. He just lost to Gomi and I honestly think Conor could beat him. Phone Post
8/22/13 4:18 PM
WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

question if that is real

8/22/13 4:19 PM
Vote Ups for Zimmerman

JStrongMMA - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - When is fighter summit? Diego would end McGregor's life. Can't wait to see Connor's hype train derailed. Phone Post 3.0
Lol...Diego can't end anybody. He just lost to Gomi and I honestly think Conor could beat him. Phone Post

what does him losing to Gomi have to do with anything? Conor is a 145er with zero top ten wins, but you think he can beat a 155er who has fought for the belt? take Conor's nuts off your chin.

8/22/13 4:21 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conor is either setting himself up for huge success or massive failure. Will be interesting to see how his UFC career plays out. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 4:23 PM
JStrongMMA
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote Ups for Zimmerman -
JStrongMMA - 

what does him losing to Gomi have to do with anything? Conor is a 145er with zero top ten wins, but you think he can beat a 155er who has fought for the belt? take Conor's nuts off your chin.

Diego is getting older. He will never be able to get back to the belt now and his next fight with Gil will expose his diminishing abilities. Conor has competed and held titles at fw and lw. I understand he hasn't fought anyone in the top ten but he just steamrolled his opponents in his last two fights. They weren't even competitive. I'm not a Conor nuthugger but everyone on the UG seems to dismiss the kid's ability. If they were to fight I would put my money on Mcgregor for the upset. Phone Post
8/22/13 4:24 PM
Wheels33

Frames4Life - 
Wheels33 - Who the hell is this stupid can anyways?
Diego Sanchez, he was on ultimate fighter. Phone Post

Lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.