UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Has someone hacked Mcgregor's twitter?

8/22/13 10:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheBoognish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Conor McGregor @TheNotoriousMMA
Aldo-Safe. Mendes-135er. Lamas-Nobody cares. Cub-OLD. TKZ-Open. Edgar-135er. Siver-OLD. Poirier-PeaHead. Guida-Boring. Lentz-Boring. Koch-?.

LOL @ trying to duck and dodge the strong grapplers. Phone Post 3.0
In what word is chad mendes a small FW? Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 10:54 PM
TheBoognish

And Cub isn't even 30. This guy is just full of all kinds of shit isn't he? Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 11:11 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheBoognish - And Cub isn't even 30. This guy is just full of all kinds of shit isn't he? Phone Post 3.0
Aldo-Safe. Mendes-135er. Lamas-Nobody cares. Cub-OLD. TKZ-Open. Edgar-135er. Siver-OLD. Poirier-PeaHead. Guida-Boring. Lentz-Boring. Koch-?.

-Connors world

Aldo-Out till 2014 and you're nowhere near him. Mendes-Nightmare Matchup. Lamas-Undefeated in the UFC. Cub-Turns 30 this year. TKZ-Out a year. Edgar-Nightmare Matchup. Siver-34 years old. Poirier-Perfectly normal sized head. Guida-8 post fight bonuses. Lentz-3-0 with 1 finish. Koch-destroyed by Lamas and fighting Dustin

- reality Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 2:51 AM
D v
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting a bit sick of McGregor if I'm honest and lol at knocking Diego out prime Penn couldn't even knock him out Phone Post
8/23/13 5:13 AM
Carogan

God there's a lot of overly sensitive women on these forums.

Conor McGregor has not just successfully put the spotlight on himself, but has now gotten it shone on the entire bantamweight division.

Every half-assed fan that reads mma news who didn't pay attention to the lighter weights before are now looking up to figure out who the hell Cub, Lamas, Poirer et al are.

If you can't see that this is good for getting some buzz to the sport then you have no idea about how marketing works in this world.
8/23/13 5:14 AM
GrilliamG
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
michaelkaras - kendrick lamar'd them
Except Kendrick has the credibility, and didn't duck the big names. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha who has McGregor ducked?? He has literally been doing nothing here but call out people ranked higher or weighing more than him. In what bizarro world is that ducking? I mean, I strongly dislike the word "hater", but if the shoe fits, wear the motherfucker.
8/23/13 5:32 AM
JJSFC
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carogan - 
God there's a lot of overly sensitive women on these forums.

Conor McGregor has not just successfully put the spotlight on himself, but has now gotten it shone on the entire bantamweight division.

Every half-assed fan that reads mma news who didn't pay attention to the lighter weights before are now looking up to figure out who the hell Cub, Lamas, Poirer et al are.

If you can't see that this is good for getting some buzz to the sport then you have no idea about how marketing works in this world.

"Conor McGregor has not just successfully put the spotlight on himself, but has now gotten it shone on the entire bantamweight division."

Are you trying to be funny? Conor is a featherweight.

Maybe you're one of those "half-assed" fans who don't pay attention to the lower weights...
8/23/13 5:59 AM
Teddy KGB
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it hilarious that there are so many sandy vagina's on here crying about the fact the Conor shows no respect to anyone in division.

If you dont like Conor Mcgregor then you must be some sort of JBJ or GSP fan, the type of arse hole that falls for all their fake respect bullshit. In which case im glad you dont like Conor.

Conor is cut from the same cloth as guys like chael and bisping and will go far in this sport regardless of wins and losses. So hate him all you want but hes here to stay and the more you hate him the more cash he will earn just like Chael and Bisping.

8/23/13 6:04 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrilliamG -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
michaelkaras - kendrick lamar'd them
Except Kendrick has the credibility, and didn't duck the big names. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha who has McGregor ducked?? He has literally been doing nothing here but call out people ranked higher or weighing more than him. In what bizarro world is that ducking? I mean, I strongly dislike the word "hater", but if the shoe fits, wear the motherfucker.
Conor McGregor @TheNotoriousMMA

Only person hes open to fight is Jung.......who's out 1 year. Notice how he wants none of the "boring" or "135" wrestlers? That's called ducking. Edgar is older than Cub, how is 29 old? Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 6:33 AM
painfulapathy

Love a bit of smack talk that gets all these sensitive little girls knickers in a twist. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 6:38 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Teddy KGB - I find it hilarious that there are so many sandy vagina's on here crying about the fact the Conor shows no respect to anyone in division.

If you dont like Conor Mcgregor then you must be some sort of JBJ or GSP fan, the type of arse hole that falls for all their fake respect bullshit. In which case im glad you dont like Conor.

Conor is cut from the same cloth as guys like chael and bisping and will go far in this sport regardless of wins and losses. So hate him all you want but hes here to stay and the more you hate him the more cash he will earn just like Chael and Bisping.

He's not cut from the same anything as Chael or Bisping. Mcgregor is another Dan Hardy, ZUFFA loves him and is obviously behind him. He will probably go on a nice win streak and might even get a title shot, but when the easy fights run out.....we will see how good he is Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 6:48 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 08/23/13 8:17 AM
Kick Boxe - 
bileye - His callout to the 145 division earlier and now this:

Conor McGregor ?@TheNotoriousMMA 36m
@DiegoSanchezUFC You're the fattest, sloppiest, slowest Martial Artist i've ever laid eyes on. I'd go upto 170 to whoop your fat ass. EASY.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Diego Sanchez UFC ?@DiegoSanchezUFC 2m
@TheNotoriousMMA i have bigger fish to fry like #1rankedlightweight oct 19, be ready when I see you at fight summit it's on leprechaun!!!!!
Retweeted by Ariel Helwani

Conor is breaking the cardinal rule of growing your fame and aura, ALWAYS leave the people wanting more. He's already being too vocal, keep a little of your mystique dude, let them come to you

This. His head is swelling. 

If there is one thing you can rely on about MMA, it's that sooner or later if you stand too tall, you will eventually be humbled. It's better to be humble always, so when you lose no one rubs your nose in it. When you are arrogant, a shit-talker, or begin to goof around...BOOM! 

8/23/13 6:51 AM
forever white belt

Wheels33 - Who the hell is this stupid can anyways?
Fighter bashing? Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 7:36 AM
quality

JStrongMMA - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman -
JStrongMMA - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - When is fighter summit? Diego would end McGregor's life. Can't wait to see Connor's hype train derailed. Phone Post 3.0
Lol...Diego can't end anybody. He just lost to Gomi and I honestly think Conor could beat him. Phone Post

what does him losing to Gomi have to do with anything? Conor is a 145er with zero top ten wins, but you think he can beat a 155er who has fought for the belt? take Conor's nuts off your chin.

Diego is getting older. He will never be able to get back to the belt now and his next fight with Gil will expose his diminishing abilities. Conor has competed and held titles at fw and lw. I understand he hasn't fought anyone in the top ten but he just steamrolled his opponents in his last two fights. They weren't even competitive. I'm not a Conor nuthugger but everyone on the UG seems to dismiss the kid's ability. If they were to fight I would put my money on Mcgregor for the upset. Phone Post

You can't compare local titles to a UFC title contender. Diego actually fought for the title at one point in time. Conor hasn't done anything on the big stage yet. I'm not dismissing his abilities, he may well go on to big things, but at the moment he's not on Diego's level. He might be if he wins a fight or two though.
8/23/13 7:37 AM
MMArijuana

"Has someone hacked Mcgregor's twitter?"

No, he's just a d-bag. Phone Post
8/23/13 11:12 AM
smags
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, Conor is great fun and entertaining, but lets be honest, any top 3-5 flyweight destroys him. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 2:52 PM
TheBoognish

smags - Lol, Conor is great fun and entertaining, but lets be honest, any top 3-5 flyweight destroys him. Phone Post 3.0
I think his size advantage would be too much for the flyweights buddy Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 2:59 PM
liamthomas

Vote Ups for Zimmerman -

woah. if he really said that.........Diego Sanchez would walk through all his weak punches, dump him on his ass and GNP him.

I'm guessing your joking... Or an idiot Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 3:01 PM
Bobby Lupo
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To say that Diego 'fought' for the title would imply that he did something other than get beat on by BJ Penn. Which as we all know, didn't happen.
8/23/13 4:42 PM
MMArijuana

liamthomas -
Vote Ups for Zimmerman -

woah. if he really said that.........Diego Sanchez would walk through all his weak punches, dump him on his ass and GNP him.

I'm guessing your joking... Or an idiot Phone Post 3.0
I'm guessing you're an idiot. Phone Post
8/23/13 5:20 PM
Lasko
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nightmare wins it, the dream loses. Phone Post
8/23/13 5:28 PM
DonDon11
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing like talking a whole lot of shit when you're out injured for the foreseeable future. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 8:30 PM
JetSetter

Chael has created all of this. People see him calling everyone out and then he gets title shots so no everyone's doing it. Matt Brown is calling GSP out for gods sake. It's an epidemic!! Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 8:40 PM
Doctor Snuggles

DonDon11 - Nothing like talking a whole lot of shit when you're out injured for the foreseeable future. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing like being able to follow the timeline of events.
8/23/13 10:03 PM
JStrongMMA
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - Diego literally is the type to get in his face at a summit.

CM needs to pay some respect to a guy like Sanchez.

DS is a legend.

Conor stop being a c%nt. I like you, but man, pull the chute on this.

How many times do we have so a trash-talker waking up to the arena lights asking "What happened?"

Did you just call Diego Sanchez a legend?! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.