UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana going HAM on Kevin Iole

8/22/13 7:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DFW

@KevinI U have some huge fucking balls to call us shady on a public forum. Always been straight up with u since day 1. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:06 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin Iole (@KevinI)
8/22/13, 6:25 PM
I don't like that Vitor Belfort fights nowhere but in Brazil since he's been on TRT. If he's a draw, isn't he a draw everywhere? #Shady
Dana White (@danawhite)
8/22/13, 6:59 PM
@KevinI You fucking serious? Did you just call @lorenzofertitta and me shady? WTF is that supposed to mean?
Kevin Iole (@KevinI)
8/22/13, 7:02 PM
@danawhite @lorenzofertitta Vitor. Why won't he fight in the states where there is better regulatory testing?
Jeffry Guzman (@JeffGzmn)
8/22/13, 7:03 PM
@KevinI @danawhite @lorenzofertitta great point Kevin
Viralsense (@Viralsense)
8/22/13, 7:03 PM
@KevinI @danawhite @lorenzofertitta that guy is as jacked as lyle alzado thats why he is not fighting here Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:12 PM
Stigga

DFW:
@KevinI U wanna kno why he's headlining in Brazil? Call and ask like a real fucking reporter!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:12 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol
8/22/13 7:15 PM
RicGillespie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not that I disagree about it seeming shady that he is a Brazil only fighter now but it's also not hard to understand that he helps fill the venues a lot more then most every other Brazilian fighter in the UFC. The UFC needs they regional stars to help make staging events in different countries as profitable as possible.
8/22/13 7:17 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake Shields agrees...
8/22/13 7:17 PM
DanTheWolfman

if he didn't hashtag shady maybe he would have been ok. Vitor did pass multiple tests leading up to his recent fights correct?
8/22/13 7:19 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - if he didn't hashtag shady maybe he would have been ok. Vitor did pass multiple tests leading up to his recent fights correct?
Hes on trt.

Just like sonnen

And hendo

But because its vitor its somehow cheating. ..... Phone Post
8/22/13 7:19 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor hasn't failed a drug test in a while, and has been tested pretty regularly. Dana's probably annoyed that this question keeps getting brought up and he keeps answering it.

8/22/13 7:25 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - if he didn't hashtag shady maybe he would have been ok. Vitor did pass multiple tests leading up to his recent fights correct?

Anybody with half decent knowledge about steroids can pass a piss test especially elite sportsmen because only the stupid ones get caught
8/22/13 7:25 PM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well why won't he fight in the states? I don't care how many people love MMA in Brazil the big money fights are all in Vegas. If nothing is up he should fight there. I don't think NSAC will approve him for TRT since he already has been busted before. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:26 PM
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big props to kevin for this. lol at dana freaking out

8/22/13 7:28 PM
DanTheWolfman

Edited: 08/22/13 7:32 PM
to my understanding Vitor has been random tested and passed T/E Ratio, and as long as that is standard for everyone, than ok. Everyone else passing T/E ratio, doesn't nec. mean they are not on Exogenous Test too, Wake up people.

Just because Vitor looks the most jacked, doesn't mean anything. He looked Jacked to begin with.

Now if they would just change it to cheap Total Testosterone Test, Randomly 5-10 times per year, and every fight than everyone is equal. Just make the TT slightly above normal range for the hard training these guys do. IMO instead of 830 top of range, go ahead set it 1000 or whatever. (But, my guess is 6:1 or even 4:1 T/E could still pass with way over TT1000.....this is my guess, and something should be addressed)

It's better for the athletes long term health if it is on the books Dr. regulated Even amounts all the time then cycling levels that MOST do. Let's even the playing field and look at long term health for everyone involved.
8/22/13 7:28 PM
Ip Man 81

In this bitch Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:30 PM
rockwell
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -
DanTheWolfman - if he didn't hashtag shady maybe he would have been ok. Vitor did pass multiple tests leading up to his recent fights correct?
Hes on trt.

Just like sonnen

And hendo

I think it's because there was a recent article where they interviewed Kizer and he said Vitor would likely not get a TUE in NV (and thus possibly not in CA or other states either) due to him failing a test in the past. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:32 PM
rockwell
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - to my understanding Vitor has been random tested and passed T/E Ratio, and as long as that is standard for everyone, than ok. Everyone else passing T/E ratio, doesn't nec. mean they are not on Exogenous Test too, Wake up people.

Just because Vitor looks the most jacked, doesn't mean anything. He looked Jacked to begin with.

Now if they would just change it to cheap Total Testosterone Test, Randomly 5-9 times per year, and every fight than everyone is equal. Just make the TT slightly above normal range for the hard training these guys do. IMO instead of 830 top of range, go ahead set it 1000 or whatever. (But, my guess is 6:1 or even 4:1 T/E could still pass with way over TT1000.....this is my guess, and something should be addressed)

It's better for the athletes long term health if it is on the books Dr. regulated Even amounts all the time then cycling levels that MOST do. Let's even the playing field and look at long term health for everyone involved.
No they don't use the same T:E testing for guys on TRT as it wouldn't work (hence Chael 'failing' a T:E test with a 17:1 ratio). Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:33 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Dana has every right to be pissed with this clown. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:34 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockwell -
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -
Hes on trt.

Just like sonnen

And hendo

I think it's because there was a recent article where they interviewed Kizer and he said Vitor would likely not get a TUE in NV (and thus possibly not in CA or other states either) due to him failing a test in the past. Phone Post 3.0
Im not sure tbh when it comes to this stuff. Just pisses me off that vitor catches the flak and the American heroes dont. Double standard. Phone Post
8/22/13 7:35 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Whoa.. Iole biting the hand tht feeds him. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:36 PM
DanTheWolfman

rockwell - 
DanTheWolfman - to my understanding Vitor has been random tested and passed T/E Ratio, and as long as that is standard for everyone, than ok. Everyone else passing T/E ratio, doesn't nec. mean they are not on Exogenous Test too, Wake up people.

Now if they would just change it to cheap Total Testosterone Test, Randomly 5-9 times per year, and every fight than everyone is equal. Just make the TT slightly above normal range for the hard training these guys do. IMO instead of 830 top of range, go ahead set it 1000 or whatever. (But, my guess is 6:1 or even 4:1 T/E could still pass with way over TT1000.....this is my guess, and something should be addressed)

No they don't use the same T:E testing for guys on TRT as it wouldn't work (hence Chael 'failing' a T:E test with a 17:1 ratio). Phone Post 3.0

Really, can you provide a source for this other than some leading thoughts from Chael himself? Remember, that was before a TUE exemption in NV.

What test do you think they are giving the guys on TUE's different than every other athlete then? Do you believe they are in fact also testing there TT numbers and do you have a source to confirm? What is the limit set then, top of range? I simply do not believe this is the case. I believe it is the same T/E ratio, and guys whether on TUE or NOT, simply get their steady levels, or taper down there levels before test to get them within the 6:1 or 4:1 depending on the commission.
8/22/13 7:38 PM
ChaosOverkill
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the amount of TRT he's allowed in Brazil (which seems endless) that same he would in other places?

8/22/13 7:39 PM
Augustus Caesar
916 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - Whoa.. Iole biting the hand tht feeds him. Phone Post 3.0

I came here to post this, sometimes you have to keep your opinions private, especially when you indirectly work for someone.

8/22/13 7:40 PM
crossfire

In for the drama and potentially a fuck you from Dana. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 7:40 PM
Shoulda done a background check on Chael

RicGillespie - Not that I disagree about it seeming shady that he is a Brazil only fighter now but it's also not hard to understand that he helps fill the venues a lot more then most every other Brazilian fighter in the UFC. The UFC needs they regional stars to help make staging events in different countries as profitable as possible.

Rare logic sighting on the UG right here.

8/22/13 7:46 PM
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork

Fuck TRT...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.