UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> SN bet: Mir gonna destroy "the fluff master"

8/23/13 3:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hendofanforlife
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War master, war god, whatevs. He hasn't had a high level win in almost a decade. Mir faces top 10 non stop. The hype dies, along with a SN, for 30 days. I take the devil hisself, you get josh barNot.

I want one of you diehards. Like you RVD. I'm calling you out. Don't be scurred. If you don't want it one of you other diehards can take the 2-1 fav(lol)

Odds should be even at best most likely favor Mir. But hey they want tk separate a bunch of ol school fools and their money.
8/23/13 4:05 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im in screenname bet already for Jones vs Gus, but I suggest changimg his name to barnettfanforlife Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 4:07 AM
hendofanforlife
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey I've already been SkooterFanForLife in a previous bet so top that.
8/23/13 4:17 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warzone 2O9 Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 5:13 AM
hendofanforlife

10 mirlons
8/23/13 9:17 AM
huggy bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fluff master didn't know Barnett has such high level hj skills this will make him even more dangerous in this fight especially in north/south position. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 9:20 AM
ausgepicht

8/23/13 11:10 AM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife - War master, war god, whatevs. He hasn't had a high level win in almost a decade. Mir faces top 10 non stop. The hype dies, along with a SN, for 30 days. I take the devil hisself, you get josh barNot.

I want one of you diehards. Like you RVD. I'm calling you out. Don't be scurred. If you don't want it one of you other diehards can take the 2-1 fav(lol)

Odds should be even at best most likely favor Mir. But hey they want tk separate a bunch of ol school fools and their money.

I'm old school and Josh is on of my favs.

I'll take this bet!

btw, I'm CLINTK9 (lost a SNB on Anderson, will be changing my name back soon)
8/23/13 11:40 AM
7/13neverForget

ausgepicht -

Lol Phone Post
8/23/13 12:16 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In to read after fight. Phone Post
8/23/13 12:42 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Yeah. I already won my sn bet for this fight. :) Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 1:39 PM
Jobe Watson the Gentleman
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
hendofanforlife - War master, war god, whatevs. He hasn't had a high level win in almost a decade. Mir faces top 10 non stop. The hype dies, along with a SN, for 30 days. I take the devil hisself, you get josh barNot.

I'll take this bet!

If he doesn't take it, I'll take that bet. Josh by being a little bit more durable I believe. Phone Post
8/23/13 2:40 PM
Mix6APlix

In. WAR MIR. Phone Post
8/23/13 2:43 PM
hendofanforlife

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - 

I'll take this bet!

Accepted. 30 days. One week woot!

Looking forward to this whole card and this fight even if I lose. For the record I actually like Barnett, just think hes overhyped currently
8/23/13 2:44 PM
hendofanforlife

BTT-RyannVonDoom - Yeah. I already won my sn bet for this fight. :) Phone Post 3.0

hear that, lol
8/23/13 2:48 PM
hendofanforlife

ausgepicht - 

yeah well sometimes they don't like you making fun of xyience on here and they zap my,umm I mean my buddies, 8yo SN. or so I hear.
8/23/13 4:16 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

hendofanforlife -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Yeah. I already won my sn bet for this fight. :) Phone Post 3.0

hear that, lol
One year sn bet. :) Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 4:24 PM
jay_diaz

Frank mir can't take a punch,and he gives up all the time. Frank has no heart but josh is 70% heart. I got josh in the 2nd round by tko Phone Post
8/23/13 4:39 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio

jay_diaz - Frank mir can't take a punch,and he gives up all the time. Frank has no heart but josh is 70% heart. I got josh in the 2nd round by tko Phone Post
Im only going to disagree with this based off the Nog 2 fight. He showed incredible heart.

Though besides that, Josh will win defintley Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 4:49 PM
Morgz
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL "Frank Mir can't take a punch".  Surely you jest.

ANYONE who get's hit by ANY of the heavyweights clean is going down.  

As already stated, Mir has shown as much heart as anyone. He's a multi time UFC champion for goodness sakes.  If you hate him, that's cool.  But give the man some Hespect!

8/23/13 4:56 PM
ramaham

Suckers bet Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 5:09 PM
hendofanforlife

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
hendofanforlife -

hear that, lol

Against whom?

Gonna suck to be Ryan Von doodoo for a whole year lol.
8/23/13 5:13 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

hendofanforlife - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
hendofanforlife -

hear that, lol

Against whom?

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit? I already won the bet, it's with Jsteven. Soon as UFC 164 starts his name will be MursSkullForBarnettsThrone

8/23/13 6:01 PM
hendofanforlife

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
hendofanforlife - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
hendofanforlife -

hear that, lol

Against whom?

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit? I already won the bet, it's with Jsteven. Soon as UFC 164 starts his name will be MursSkullForBarnettsThrone

What was the bet? Or is this a joke because you're that confident?

I saw it the first time btw lol
8/23/13 6:03 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

hendofanforlife - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
hendofanforlife - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
hendofanforlife -

hear that, lol

Against whom?

What was the bet? Or is this a joke because you're that confident?

I saw it the first time btw lol

WE had a bet that Josh wouldnt sign with the UFC and wouldnt sign to face Mir within one year.. it happened. So He manned up.. my comments were deleted when I got banned back in march. He manned up and admitted it. Last bit of integrity here I've seen. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.