UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mayhem arrested again?

8/23/13 10:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poonug
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This tread needs less white knight philosophizing and more facts.

Fact. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 10:37 PM
fightmedicine
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think an argument could be made for being bipolar. What is really bad about bipolar is that controlling it with meds may have a lot of side effects and people can't really control themselves once they start becoming manic.

And in case you ask, yes I am a doctor.

I also had someone write an interesting article for my site (fightmedicine.net) about being bipolar and training MMA to actually help her:
http://fightmedicine.net/outsidethecage/battling-mental-illness-with-mixed-martial-arts

Whether someone is a jackass when they are not manic is another issue, but exceptions should be made to understand them when they are manic or hypo-manic (not quite manic) Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 10:37 PM
AMartElbow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote Ups for Zimmerman -
Chareth Cutestory - 
Mr Makaveli - Lol if true Phone Post 3.0

You find mental illness funny?

I do

You're fucked up Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 10:38 PM
chew22
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ain't no docta. But the dude seems a bit cray cray.

Just a tad more cray cray than the UG.... ;)
8/23/13 10:39 PM
Steve4192
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poonug - This tread needs less white knight philosophizing and more facts.

Fact. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed

Way too much armchair head-shrinking IMO

There is no reason to argue about his mental illness when we don't even know whether he has been diagnosed as clinical case.
8/23/13 10:49 PM
Chris27

Another arrest for domestic violence.  Same thing he was arrested for last week.

8/23/13 10:52 PM
Steve4192
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - 

Another arrest for domestic violence.  Same thing he was arrested for last week.

Yep

My sympathy is with his battered girlfriend, not Mayhem. That poor girl needs to get the hell away from Jason.
8/23/13 10:54 PM
Mihow
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow @ the everything is an illness crowd
8/23/13 11:05 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's sad. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 11:10 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he's getting arrested now on purpose to further sell that he has "mental" issues instead of just being an asshole. $.02
8/23/13 11:13 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UPDATE: The official book report states that Miller was arrested on a 273.5 (A) felony charge of Corporal Injury of Spouse aka. domestic violence. It's the same type of charge he was arrested on just over a week ago.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/db5Hn?utm_campaign=tsiphone&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter.com
8/23/13 11:14 PM
Clarence Parents
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/13 11:15 PM
TuLegit - If a guy says he is mentally ill and you still question him you're a fucking asshole. Straight up. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not trying to downplay mental illness or whatever Jason is dealing with... but let's be real.. your statement is far from a "straight up" situation.

That's just as straight up as saying "if a guy says he is a tree trapped in a human body and you still question him you're a fucking asshole".

People can "say" anything they want to and as such it's fair to question. Jason's situation could be so many different possible things. No one here is with him every second of the day to verify what is really going on.

I just hope he finds a way to pull himself together and figure out whatever it is that is going so wrong in his life as I'd generally wish anyone in those circumstances.

8/23/13 11:16 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - not sure what mayhem is worse at, winning in the UFC or getting away with crime
Lol Phone Post
8/23/13 11:17 PM
ArtMinaj

Are you guys this sensitive to Lindsay Logan?

MMA fans are a delusional bunch who live in their own world. Phone Post
8/23/13 11:17 PM
ArtMinaj

Lohan Phone Post
8/23/13 11:18 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should go to prison. Phone Post
8/23/13 11:21 PM
mdrndaysamurai
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That 20% of people have a mental illness is a bullshit inflated number to sell more drugs and make the pharmaceutical companies more money. Phone Post
8/23/13 11:21 PM
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj - Are you guys this sensitive to Lindsay Logan?

MMA fans are a delusional bunch who live in their own world. Phone Post
Pro wrestling is for retards, rednecks and the retarded redneck offspring of whatever the fuck spawned you.

And thats the bottome line... Phone Post
8/23/13 11:22 PM

mdrndaysamurai - That 20% of people have a mental illness is a bullshit inflated number to sell more drugs and make the pharmaceutical companies more money. Phone Post
Are you a tinfoil salesman by chance? Phone Post
8/23/13 11:27 PM
ArtMinaj

I rest my case. Phone Post
8/24/13 12:01 AM
Clarence Parents
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mdrndaysamurai -  That 20% of people have a mental illness is a bullshit inflated number to sell more drugs and make the pharmaceutical companies more money. Phone Post

Yeah if you leaf through the DSM-IV (psychiatrist bible) .. basically everything you could imagine is tied into a named diagnosable mental illness in some way. The book is truly massive.

8/24/13 12:08 AM
TuLegit

Porkchop -
TuLegit - If a guy says he is mentally ill and you still question him you're a fucking asshole. Straight up. Phone Post 3.0

This should erase any doubt of whether or not I am an asshole.

I couldn't care less if someone thinks I'm an asshole for speaking the truth. I'll question his honesty because he hasn't exactly been acting like a trustworthy fellow as of late.

The day I care more about what people think of me than the truth is the day I'll lose all respect for myself.

Lol the day you care.... You clearly do enough to post a pic in your response, talk about mayhem like you know him and make accusations against him. Quit playing the I just don't care card cause you obviously fuckin do. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 12:15 AM
TheRaider
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - 
mdrndaysamurai - That 20% of people have a mental illness is a bullshit inflated number to sell more drugs and make the pharmaceutical companies more money. Phone Post
Are you a tinfoil salesman by chance? Phone Post

Hat assembly dept.
8/24/13 12:26 AM
Jambo888
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what did he do this time?

8/24/13 12:29 AM
MMA Playwright
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.