UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mayhem arrested again?

8/24/13 9:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JDV
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is getting ridiculous Phone Post
8/24/13 10:42 AM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - He should go to prison. Phone Post
Looks like he probably will when he really needs to go to a mental hospital. Phone Post
8/24/13 10:54 AM
Mr Makaveli
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory -
Mr Makaveli - Lol if true Phone Post 3.0

You find mental illness funny?
Yeah Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 11:20 AM
soremano

since mayhem can't win in the ufc he has organized his own championship at home

2-0 so far

8/24/13 11:36 AM
Weiderloo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His twitter post recently includes "DIE DIE DIE" and Eminem's "Kill You"
8/24/13 11:39 AM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will end up killing someone, prolly the said gf. Phone Post
8/24/13 12:06 PM
joshirvine718

AMartElbow - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman -
Chareth Cutestory - 

I do

You're fucked up Phone Post 3.0

Doctors fucked up when they didn't quarantine your mothers cunt when you were on the way.
8/24/13 1:11 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

In_Deference - 
Porkchop - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 
Chareth Cutestory - 

I do

So do I.

But let's be real. We don't know if he has a mental illness. He could just be an asshole.

He probably has a mental illness, but that can be funny too.

Imagine Mayhem eating a box of crayons. Tell me that doesn't make you want to smile..... You can't.

maybe you dont know if he has a mental illness, but it couldnt be more obvious to the rest of us

How did you diagnose him With out meeting him or knowing his medical history Dr?
Given you're expertise diagnosing people with out ever meeting them,would you tell my "friend"what the giant lump on the tip of his penis is?

-Thanks Dr.
8/24/13 1:54 PM
Mr Spliff

PeaceThroughStrength -
In_Deference - 
Porkchop - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 
Chareth Cutestory - 

I do

So do I.

But let's be real. We don't know if he has a mental illness. He could just be an asshole.

Imagine Mayhem eating a box of crayons. Tell me that doesn't make you want to smile..... You can't.

maybe you dont know if he has a mental illness, but it couldnt be more obvious to the rest of us

How did you diagnose him With out meeting him or knowing his medical history Dr?
Given you're expertise diagnosing people with out ever meeting them,would you tell my "friend"what the giant lump on the tip of his penis is?

-Thanks Dr.
Well you see, most "asshole criminals" don't hang out naked in churches playing with fire extinguishers as their crime of choice.

Some of you may be trolling, but not all of you. And the ones who actually do think he's just an asshole (or at least view that as a realistic possibility) are the same people that make this forum unbearable to read these days. You really must have a pile of rotting shit instead of brains. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 2:01 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

Nobody on the ug knows for certain that he is mentally ill.
Having a temper and anger management issues doesn't mean he is mentally ill.
He could just be a entitled asshole who doesn't think of the consequences off his actions.Or he might be mentally ill and a asshole,we don't know.

There are plenty off assholes who hit woman,not because they are sick but because they are assholes.Im sure he knows right from wrong.
8/24/13 2:18 PM
Mr Spliff

I'll take bets, 20:1 odds with any oblivious fool in here who thinks he's just an asshole and not mentally ill. It will come out if he doesn't die before getting diagnosed. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 2:40 PM
TuLegit

Porkchop -
TuLegit - 
Porkchop -
TuLegit - If a guy says he is mentally ill and you still question him you're a fucking asshole. Straight up. Phone Post 3.0

This should erase any doubt of whether or not I am an asshole.

I couldn't care less if someone thinks I'm an asshole for speaking the truth. I'll question his honesty because he hasn't exactly been acting like a trustworthy fellow as of late.

The day I care more about what people think of me than the truth is the day I'll lose all respect for myself.

Lol the day you care.... You clearly do enough to post a pic in your response, talk about mayhem like you know him and make accusations against him. Quit playing the I just don't care card cause you obviously fuckin do. Phone Post 3.0

I posted a pic to reinforce the idea in your head that I'm an asshole you fuckin numb-skull. That obviously went right over your head.

And when exactly was I talking about Mayhem like I know him? I didn't do that at all. I was talking about his public behaviour.....

Learn to read shit for brains.

For someone who is accusing people of caring about this situation like it is a fault, maybe you should re-read your comment that I originally quoted.... You are someone who is taking this way too personally. You are acting like no one has ever lied about a mental illness before.

Just to be clear, because I'm assuming you are going to think I'm calling Mayhem a liar because you might be retarded, I'm not calling Mayhem a liar. I'm saying maybe he is a liar. Maybe he is just an asshole. That is different than calling someone a liar.

I can't spell it out any more than that.
The caring is just pouring out of your veins bro. I didn't even bother reading your stupid care rant, you're a caring little bitch. Bottom line. And you're talking shit about someone who may be ill and you don't know shit about so like before I said shut your mouth. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 2:42 PM
JetSetter

Mr Spliff - I'll take bets, 20:1 odds with any oblivious fool in here who thinks he's just an asshole and not mentally ill. It will come out if he doesn't die before getting diagnosed. Phone Post 3.0
Take a seat doctor Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 2:54 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

Mr Spliff - 
PeaceThroughStrength -
In_Deference - 
Porkchop - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 
Chareth Cutestory - 

I do

So do I.

-Thanks Dr.
Well you see, most "asshole criminals" don't hang out naked in churches playing with fire extinguishers as their crime of choice.

Some of you may be trolling, but not all of you. And the ones who actually do think he's just an asshole (or at least view that as a realistic possibility) are the same people that make this forum unbearable to read these days. You really must have a pile of rotting shit instead of brains. Phone Post 3.0

You have no clue if he is mentally ill.
What's unbearable is people looking to excuse bad behavior with pure speculation.
Are you a Dr? Are you a expert in the field of mental illness?
What makes you think you can diagnose miller with a mental illness?
8/24/13 2:56 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

MMAhaiku - Ariel just tweeted it. Phone Post
Wait, 'again' as in he was just arrested another time after JUST being arrested for assault a week ago?

If so he needs help, now. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 2:57 PM
Haulport

Dear Mr. Spliff:

You are a clueless putz. If you, my Psychiatrist friend who works with the state criminal judicial system and I were to walk thru any random penitentiary you'd find out that 80% of the SCUM that line the walls of that jail are mentally ill. Being a career criminal is practically a SYMPTOM of mental illness. The only ones who can be absolved of being SHITBAGS are the ones who are delusion or suffereing from SEVERE Bi Polar disorder to the point of being delusion during a manic phase and incapable of telling right from wrong.

So please STFU already. I WAS a fan of Mayhem until it became clear that he routinely mixes violence and WOMEN. Jason needs help but it is starting to be manifestly clear that he is not a good person......

8/24/13 3:10 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

TuLegit - 
Porkchop -
TuLegit - 
Porkchop -
TuLegit - If a guy says he is mentally ill and you still question him you're a fucking asshole. Straight up. Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't care less if someone thinks I'm an asshole for speaking the truth. I'll question his honesty because he hasn't exactly been acting like a trustworthy fellow as of late.

The day I care more about what people think of me than the truth is the day I'll lose all respect for myself.

Lol the day you care.... You clearly do enough to post a pic in your response, talk about mayhem like you know him and make accusations against him. Quit playing the I just don't care card cause you obviously fuckin do. Phone Post 3.0

I posted a pic to reinforce the idea in your head that I'm an asshole you fuckin numb-skull. That obviously went right over your head.

And when exactly was I talking about Mayhem like I know him? I didn't do that at all. I was talking about his public behaviour.....

For someone who is accusing people of caring about this situation like it is a fault, maybe you should re-read your comment that I originally quoted.... You are someone who is taking this way too personally. You are acting like no one has ever lied about a mental illness before.

Just to be clear, because I'm assuming you are going to think I'm calling Mayhem a liar because you might be retarded, I'm not calling Mayhem a liar. I'm saying maybe he is a liar. Maybe he is just an asshole. That is different than calling someone a liar.

The caring is just pouring out of your veins bro. I didn't even bother reading your stupid care rant, you're a caring little bitch. Bottom line. And you're talking shit about someone who may be ill and you don't know shit about so like before I said shut your mouth. Phone Post 3.0

"Who may be ill"
Yes, you don't know for a fact if he's mentally ill.
I'm sure if it was your mom,sister,wife or girlfriend getting assaulted by someone
you would feel the same way you feel about Miller.
Its okay to assume he's sick because it doesn't affect you personally.and you are a fan of his.
If its a stranger who assaults a loved one,lets see you give him the benefit of doubt that you give Miller.

8/24/13 3:13 PM
Mr Spliff

You seem to be responding to something I haven't claimed. I didn't say he should be absolved of his crimes or what he is doing is ok. I just said the dude is mentally ill, which, as far as I can tell, you are agreeing with this 'clueless putz' about.

Also, he is either severe bi-polar or schizophrenic. My guess is the former...

Again, anyone claiming I'm stupid or the like should take the opportunity to make some easy money, right? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 3:19 PM
Weiderloo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem could have parlayed his fame and goodwill into a million areas. A funny Mayhem workout DVD? I'd probably buy that. He could have done a podcast, charity work...yeesh
8/24/13 3:22 PM
JFC1001
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -
Dana Stern - You don't need to be a doctor to know Mayhem suffer from some sort of mental illness. My god I if I had to bet everything I own that he suffers from something I would. It doesn't excuse his behavior but if diagnosed and treated it's may give some insight into some of his actions. He seems like a smart and caring person on one hand and a total irrational belligerent dick on another which may be do to bipolar disorder or psychoses or something similar I don't know. The problem is he doesn't seem to have people in his life that love him unconditionally who will step in and do whatever it takes to make sure he gets the help he needs. He'a also an adult which makes it hard to force him to get that help. However if he keeps breaking the law he may have no choice but to be locked away to suffer or neat case scenario put in mandatory inpatient treatment where he can get whatever it is he needs. Phone Post
I have dated a couple girls you have described to a T Phone Post
Likewise. Lol. Voted up for that one. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 3:23 PM
TuLegit

PeaceThroughStrength -
TuLegit - 
Porkchop -
TuLegit - 
Porkchop -

"Who may be ill"
Yes, you don't know for a fact if he's mentally ill.
I'm sure if it was your mom,sister,wife or girlfriend getting assaulted by someone
you would feel the same way you feel about Miller.
Its okay to assume he's sick because it doesn't affect you personally.and you are a fan of his.
If its a stranger who assaults a loved one,lets see you give him the benefit of doubt that you give Miller.

Hasn't he only assaulted his own family? Not that it's any better but yeah I would be more upset if he was assaulting random civilians versus his own crazy kin. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 4:53 PM
Crazynutts

joshirvine718 - 
AMartElbow - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman -
Chareth Cutestory - 

I do

You're fucked up Phone Post 3.0

Doctors fucked up when they didn't quarantine your mothers cunt when you were on the way.

Wow. That was lame as fuck. Try again.
8/24/13 5:57 PM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I trained with Mayhem 10 years ago... to be honest it was not the best experience... I could tell the guy was missing something.
Still I hope he gets the help he needs and finds peace.
8/24/13 7:05 PM
Weiderloo

Truemanc3 - I trained with Mayhem 10 years ago... to be honest it was not the best experience... I could tell the guy was missing something.
Still I hope he gets the help he needs and finds peace.

What made it bad? He's just aloof?
8/24/13 7:19 PM
Qannebiss
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop -
Chareth Cutestory - 
Porkchop - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 
Chareth Cutestory - 

I do

So do I.

Your ignorance is not our ignorance.

"I think I have figured out my craziness to a level where now I'm trying to help other people. There is this stigma with mental illness that you have to hide it, or be embarrassed about it. Embarrassed? yea right- I've embraced it, and got treatment. Something like 20 percent of people in the US have some form of mental illness. That's a HUGE number. That means you definately know someone with a problem, you might even be sitting on your ass reading this going "That Mayday guy is crazy. I don't have any problem." then sit on the toilet and suicide self. That's something I don't want to happen to anyone. Especially when there are so many programs in place to help people, nowadays. You wouldn't ignore a sprained ankle, don't ignore a strained brain. Okay theres my rant on that subject, what else?"

-Jason "Mayhem" Miller

http://www.mmafighting.com/2005/06/14/getting-to-know-jason-mayhem-miller

So he declared himself to be mentally ill.... Is he a doctor?

I wouldn't take his word on anything. Assholes know how to lie too..... It gets them sympathy sometimes....

Just sayin.....
1- How do you know it was self-diagnosed? He said that he got treatment, suggesting that he was diagnosed by a professional.

2- The quote is from several years ago. It's not like he said this after having been arrested repeatedly for domestic violence.

To be fair, one can suffer from mental illness and still be an asshole. It's not like the two are mutually exclusive. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.