UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mayhem arrested again?

8/24/13 7:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Weiderloo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truemanc3 - I trained with Mayhem 10 years ago... to be honest it was not the best experience... I could tell the guy was missing something.
Still I hope he gets the help he needs and finds peace.

What made it bad? He's just aloof?
8/24/13 7:19 PM
Qannebiss
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop -
Chareth Cutestory - 
Porkchop - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 
Chareth Cutestory - 
Mr Makaveli - Lol if true Phone Post 3.0

You find mental illness funny?

I do

So do I.

But let's be real. We don't know if he has a mental illness. He could just be an asshole.

He probably has a mental illness, but that can be funny too.

Imagine Mayhem eating a box of crayons. Tell me that doesn't make you want to smile..... You can't.

Your ignorance is not our ignorance.

"I think I have figured out my craziness to a level where now I'm trying to help other people. There is this stigma with mental illness that you have to hide it, or be embarrassed about it. Embarrassed? yea right- I've embraced it, and got treatment. Something like 20 percent of people in the US have some form of mental illness. That's a HUGE number. That means you definately know someone with a problem, you might even be sitting on your ass reading this going "That Mayday guy is crazy. I don't have any problem." then sit on the toilet and suicide self. That's something I don't want to happen to anyone. Especially when there are so many programs in place to help people, nowadays. You wouldn't ignore a sprained ankle, don't ignore a strained brain. Okay theres my rant on that subject, what else?"

-Jason "Mayhem" Miller

http://www.mmafighting.com/2005/06/14/getting-to-know-jason-mayhem-miller

So he declared himself to be mentally ill.... Is he a doctor?

I wouldn't take his word on anything. Assholes know how to lie too..... It gets them sympathy sometimes....

Just sayin.....
1- How do you know it was self-diagnosed? He said that he got treatment, suggesting that he was diagnosed by a professional.

2- The quote is from several years ago. It's not like he said this after having been arrested repeatedly for domestic violence.

To be fair, one can suffer from mental illness and still be an asshole. It's not like the two are mutually exclusive. Phone Post
8/24/13 7:32 PM
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beaver x - 
Chareth Cutestory -

HAHAHAHAHA you right fighting hippy faggot! Phone Post 3.0

Lol
8/24/13 7:32 PM
js138
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, I'm just glancing at this post and the level of butt hurt is ridiculously high in this thread. :) Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 8:48 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - 
Porkchop -
TuLegit - 
Porkchop -
TuLegit - If a guy says he is mentally ill and you still question him you're a fucking asshole. Straight up. Phone Post 3.0

This should erase any doubt of whether or not I am an asshole.

I couldn't care less if someone thinks I'm an asshole for speaking the truth. I'll question his honesty because he hasn't exactly been acting like a trustworthy fellow as of late.

The day I care more about what people think of me than the truth is the day I'll lose all respect for myself.

Lol the day you care.... You clearly do enough to post a pic in your response, talk about mayhem like you know him and make accusations against him. Quit playing the I just don't care card cause you obviously fuckin do. Phone Post 3.0

I posted a pic to reinforce the idea in your head that I'm an asshole you fuckin numb-skull. That obviously went right over your head.

And when exactly was I talking about Mayhem like I know him? I didn't do that at all. I was talking about his public behaviour.....

Learn to read shit for brains.

For someone who is accusing people of caring about this situation like it is a fault, maybe you should re-read your comment that I originally quoted.... You are someone who is taking this way too personally. You are acting like no one has ever lied about a mental illness before.

Just to be clear, because I'm assuming you are going to think I'm calling Mayhem a liar because you might be retarded, I'm not calling Mayhem a liar. I'm saying maybe he is a liar. Maybe he is just an asshole. That is different than calling someone a liar.

I can't spell it out any more than that.
The caring is just pouring out of your veins bro. I didn't even bother reading your stupid care rant, you're a caring little bitch. Bottom line. And you're talking shit about someone who may be ill and you don't know shit about so like before I said shut your mouth. Phone Post 3.0

lol again, you go on about "caring".... You are the wanker that called people assholes for not believing him..... Seems like you are all about people taking Mayhem seriously.

The guy is a goof and so are you.
8/24/13 8:50 PM
Porkchop

TuLegit - 
PeaceThroughStrength -
TuLegit - 
Porkchop -
TuLegit - 
Porkchop -
TuLegit - If a guy says he is mentally ill and you still question him you're a fucking asshole. Straight up. Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't care less if someone thinks I'm an asshole for speaking the truth. I'll question his honesty because he hasn't exactly been acting like a trustworthy fellow as of late.

The day I care more about what people think of me than the truth is the day I'll lose all respect for myself.

Lol the day you care.... You clearly do enough to post a pic in your response, talk about mayhem like you know him and make accusations against him. Quit playing the I just don't care card cause you obviously fuckin do. Phone Post 3.0

I posted a pic to reinforce the idea in your head that I'm an asshole you fuckin numb-skull. That obviously went right over your head.

And when exactly was I talking about Mayhem like I know him? I didn't do that at all. I was talking about his public behaviour.....

Learn to read shit for brains.

For someone who is accusing people of caring about this situation like it is a fault, maybe you should re-read your comment that I originally quoted.... You are someone who is taking this way too personally. You are acting like no one has ever lied about a mental illness before.

Just to be clear, because I'm assuming you are going to think I'm calling Mayhem a liar because you might be retarded, I'm not calling Mayhem a liar. I'm saying maybe he is a liar. Maybe he is just an asshole. That is different than calling someone a liar.

I can't spell it out any more than that.
The caring is just pouring out of your veins bro. I didn't even bother reading your stupid care rant, you're a caring little bitch. Bottom line. And you're talking shit about someone who may be ill and you don't know shit about so like before I said shut your mouth. Phone Post 3.0

"Who may be ill"
Yes, you don't know for a fact if he's mentally ill.
I'm sure if it was your mom,sister,wife or girlfriend getting assaulted by someone
you would feel the same way you feel about Miller.
Its okay to assume he's sick because it doesn't affect you personally.and you are a fan of his.
If its a stranger who assaults a loved one,lets see you give him the benefit of doubt that you give Miller.

Hasn't he only assaulted his own family? Not that it's any better but yeah I would be more upset if he was assaulting random civilians versus his own crazy kin. Phone Post 3.0

yeah it was 'only his own family' that he assaulted.... Is that even a crime?

..... fucking moron....
8/24/13 9:00 PM
Porkchop

Qannebiss - 
Porkchop -
Chareth Cutestory - 
Porkchop - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 
Chareth Cutestory - 

I do

So do I.

But let's be real. We don't know if he has a mental illness. He could just be an asshole.

He probably has a mental illness, but that can be funny too.

Imagine Mayhem eating a box of crayons. Tell me that doesn't make you want to smile..... You can't.

Your ignorance is not our ignorance.

"I think I have figured out my craziness to a level where now I'm trying to help other people. There is this stigma with mental illness that you have to hide it, or be embarrassed about it. Embarrassed? yea right- I've embraced it, and got treatment. Something like 20 percent of people in the US have some form of mental illness. That's a HUGE number. That means you definately know someone with a problem, you might even be sitting on your ass reading this going "That Mayday guy is crazy. I don't have any problem." then sit on the toilet and suicide self. That's something I don't want to happen to anyone. Especially when there are so many programs in place to help people, nowadays. You wouldn't ignore a sprained ankle, don't ignore a strained brain. Okay theres my rant on that subject, what else?"

-Jason "Mayhem" Miller

http://www.mmafighting.com/2005/06/14/getting-to-know-jason-mayhem-miller

So he declared himself to be mentally ill.... Is he a doctor?

I wouldn't take his word on anything. Assholes know how to lie too..... It gets them sympathy sometimes....

Just sayin.....
1- How do you know it was self-diagnosed? He said that he got treatment, suggesting that he was diagnosed by a professional.

2- The quote is from several years ago. It's not like he said this after having been arrested repeatedly for domestic violence.

To be fair, one can suffer from mental illness and still be an asshole. It's not like the two are mutually exclusive. Phone Post

1. "Treatment" can mean anything. Maybe he smokes weed, maybe he sees a therapist, maybe he sits in a circle with other people and they talk about shitty asshole things they do to each other in a support group format. A doctor isn't necessary for "treatment" per se. Depends what kind of treatments he is talking about.

2. I was only responding to that quote because Chareth was bringing it up as if it was relevant. I treated it as if it was a more timely quote in order to face it head on. The fact that it is old may serve only to make it less relevant as I see it, but I wanted to address it as if it was recent for the sake of a thorough discussion.

And you are right that he could be mentally ill and an asshole. He could be not an asshole at all and fully mentally ill. It just seems like a lot of people are quick to feel sorry for him because they admire him as an athlete. I wanted to bring some balance to the discussion in sort of a devils advocate type way. I do that a lot.

I really have no inclination what the issue is with him, but no one was saying he might just be an asshole so I said it. Seems like a lot of people feel that could be a reasonable hunch.
8/24/13 9:40 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some Guy That Pounded Katie - Shut the fuck up with the mental illness talk, the guy is just a dick of a person as confirmed by many people that have met him.

Anyone defending him is fucking retarded. Even if you OG psychologists are correct do you start defending all criminals that have a "mental illness" or do we only give sympathy to pseudo mma celebrities?

I didn't see this support for the husband of Rowdy Bec when she told her story of domestic violence. Where were all the claims of mental illness then. Is it that isn't zany enough or simply because he hasn't posted on here?

There is no excuse for him and the UG gets more retarded every single day. Phone Post 3.0
Interesting, pretty spot on comparison. That dude was threatening suicide. Goofball who beat a sympathetic victim. Nobody knows who Mayhem's slapping around (allegedly). Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 9:50 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donniejessup - Mayhem is trying to make amends with the universe. There is deep beauty in that.
lol nice Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 10:16 PM
othree
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't careless that your mom couldn't careless that your dad couldn't careless that your sister couldn't careless that your best friend couldn't careless that your dog couldn't careless so that you couldn't careless.

8/24/13 10:25 PM
SickEyeDiaz
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy is an attention whore, no more no less. I don't doubt for a second that there's some mental illness sprinkled in there somewhere, but in the end...he just craves the spotlight. His "hey look at me, I'm zany!" schtick got him a loyal following, just like ICP and their Juggalos, but in the end he failed to adjust to the ever-increasing talent of the MMA world. 

As of now, he's a menace. He has the ability to fuck up 99% of the population and has proven time and time again that he lacks the mental stability to keep himself and his abilities in line. I'm sure we all agree that a mentally unstable person shouldn't be walking around with a gun...what about  a mentally unstable person with serious MMA skills? He's proven time and time again that he resorts to violence when things don't go his way. I say lock him up until these problems of his get sorted out. Don't let him back on the street to do it all over again. Next time, someone (innocent) could get killed.

8/24/13 10:45 PM
Tiresias
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 

LOL @ referring to your little moralizing value-judgements as "the truth".  And yes, you don't care what nobody thinks about you, because you're all hard and shit.  STFU you clown.

All that said, we are all different mentally and psychologically, in a lot of ways.  It is clearly very difficult for Miller to stay out of trouble at this point.  You can label that however you want.  What is important, for those of us who don't think that they have a right to judge other people's worth as human beings, is what can be done to make the situation better.  I hope Mr. Miller finds a way to make things better for himself, so he will find it not so hard to stay out of trouble, and to find happiness.

8/24/13 11:54 PM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How the fuck do you go from a popular MTV show, and SF / UFC fighter,

to being unemployed and beating up your gf twice in a week. Bad couple of years for Miller.

8/24/13 11:55 PM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some Guy That Pounded Katie - Shut the fuck up with the mental illness talk, the guy is just a dick of a person as confirmed by many people that have met him.

Anyone defending him is fucking retarded. Even if you OG psychologists are correct do you start defending all criminals that have a "mental illness" or do we only give sympathy to pseudo mma celebrities?

I didn't see this support for the husband of Rowdy Bec when she told her story of domestic violence. Where were all the claims of mental illness then. Is it that isn't zany enough or simply because he hasn't posted on here?

There is no excuse for him and the UG gets more retarded every single day. Phone Post 3.0

EXACTLY.

8/24/13 11:57 PM
Jambo888
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

How the fuck do you go from a popular MTV show, and SF / UFC fighter,

to being unemployed and beating up your gf twice in a week. Bad couple of years for Miller.

what did he do?

8/25/13 12:05 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some Guy That Pounded Katie - Shut the fuck up with the mental illness talk, the guy is just a dick of a person as confirmed by many people that have met him.

This stings like a dart dipped in logical irony... our is it ironic logic? Either way, I have no dog in this fight, and don't claim to know anything about the situation, but truth is sometimes a kick in the throat.
Would vote up if I could Phone Post
8/25/13 12:07 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -
donniejessup - Mayhem is trying to make amends with the universe. There is deep beauty in that.
lol nice Phone Post 3.0
Another excellent 'insert name here' comparison Phone Post
8/25/13 12:09 AM
TheGoldenRule

SickEyeDiaz -

The guy is an attention whore, no more no less. I don't doubt for a second that there's some mental illness sprinkled in there somewhere, but in the end...he just craves the spotlight. His "hey look at me, I'm zany!" schtick got him a loyal following, just like ICP and their Juggalos, but in the end he failed to adjust to the ever-increasing talent of the MMA world. 

As of now, he's a menace. He has the ability to fuck up 99% of the population and has proven time and time again that he lacks the mental stability to keep himself and his abilities in line. I'm sure we all agree that a mentally unstable person shouldn't be walking around with a gun...what about  a mentally unstable person with serious MMA skills? He's proven time and time again that he resorts to violence when things don't go his way. I say lock him up until these problems of his get sorted out. Don't let him back on the street to do it all over again. Next time, someone (innocent) could get killed.

More darts.
No offense intended sick eye. Phone Post
8/25/13 12:14 AM
Tiresias
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some Guy That Pounded Katie - Shut the fuck up with the mental illness talk, the guy is just a dick of a person as confirmed by many people that have met him.

You're confusing a moral judgement with a medical one.  If there is something that can be treated in some way with medication, or therapy, then that is what should be done.  That is a medical judgement.  Is beating your girlfriend right?  Absolutely not.  And anything that can be done to prevent that behavior should also be done.  That is a moral judgement. 

Now another question is whether or not you decide who is worthy of sympathy, and who is not.  But though that seems like a moral question to you, it really is not.  If you have sympathetic feelings towards someone, then you will feel sympathy.  The worst criminal's mother will still feel sympathy for her child, whether you yell at her about it or not.  This, again, has nothing to with condoning or pardoning anything.  It simply has to do with maintaining as much humanity as you can.  It's never wrong to feel sympathy, as long as no further evil results from that.  You have every right not to feel sympathy.  But don't imagine that that is somehow a matter of principle.

8/25/13 1:16 AM
rarebear

Mayhem was arrested AGAIN FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/8/23/4652906/ufc-veteran-jason-mayhem-miller-arrested-50000-bond-orange-county

Mental illness or no mental illness you cannot use that as a defense for beating up people. Mayhem uses his mental illness as a defense like sane people use the insanity defense when they kill somebody. Quit defending him!
8/25/13 1:44 AM
Porkchop

Tiresias - 
Porkchop - 

LOL @ referring to your little moralizing value-judgements as "the truth".  And yes, you don't care what nobody thinks about you, because you're all hard and shit.  STFU you clown.

All that said, we are all different mentally and psychologically, in a lot of ways.  It is clearly very difficult for Miller to stay out of trouble at this point.  You can label that however you want.  What is important, for those of us who don't think that they have a right to judge other people's worth as human beings, is what can be done to make the situation better.  I hope Mr. Miller finds a way to make things better for himself, so he will find it not so hard to stay out of trouble, and to find happiness.

My "little moralizing value-judgements"? The truth is that he hasn't been acting trust worthy. It's also true that he might just be an asshole. Prove me wrong dickhead. Go for it. See what you can do. Until then, eat a dick and pipe down.

Also, take your hippy "I hope he finds happiness" bullshit elsewhere faggot. Are you Oprah or something? Give me a fuckin break...

The guy just got back to back domestic abuse charges..... Go to jail and suck his dick if you want to but don't do it here, no one here cares to see it.
8/25/13 1:59 AM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did he do this time ? I didn't see any charges listed in the op Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 2:00 AM
Harold_Howard

mayhem and war machine should get together for a sitcom
8/25/13 2:44 AM
12SixElbow

Tat2tillidie - What did he do this time ? I didn't see any charges listed in the op Phone Post 3.0

Beat up his gf...

Twice this month now....

8/25/13 9:15 AM
JonnyW
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We've had a forum member that knows Miller, and I believe he knows the girl in question quite well, say that miller is indeed on phsyc meds but he chooses to sell them instead of taking them. Why all the speculation? Dude is crazy and needs help before he kills someone as his episodes seems to be accelerating.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.