UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Herrig: I play up the sexy side

8/24/13 9:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
neil11
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Felice rocks. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 10:39 AM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pheonix5 -
MARC BULGER -  People are so bitter. I'm glad she doesn't give a fuck what you think. If you people acted and talked like this in person you guys would be douches. Felice doesn't give a fuck what you haters think. That's what makes her strong and ambitious. Phone Post

And has done more with her life than most of her "critics" here.

VU.

White knights Phone Post
8/24/13 10:42 AM
GretchenBonnerScreennamedMyAss

I always suspected she did. Phone Post
8/24/13 11:05 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Thats all she's known for. Now that she's in invicta, she will be forgotten after the losses she'll sustain. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 11:06 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

MARC BULGER - People are so bitter. I'm glad she doesn't give a fuck what you think. If you people acted and talked like this in person you guys would be douches. Felice doesn't give a fuck what you haters think. That's what makes her strong and ambitious. Phone Post
I agree to an extent.. But overall she brings the negative and the positive. Good for her that she gets people to talk about her.

I look forward to seeing her fight girls her weight now, not heavy 105ers. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 1:32 PM
soremano

Edited: 08/24/13 1:55 PM

felice is not doing anything wrong, it's the fucked up perceptions of patriarchal society that is the problem

this is the classic princess/whore dichotomy

basically for a woman to be taken seriously she has to completely disown her sexuality, thus remaining a 'princess'

if a female fighter poses for a sexy photoshoot then she automatically becomes a 'whore' where men feel like they have a 'right' to treat her purely as a sex object, insult and denigrate her any way possible

seems like there is a lack of healthy middle ground

not so long ago miesha complained that she doesn't post on message boards anymore because of people being too nasty and disgusting towards her. that ignited a firestorm with everybody calling her a 'hypocrite' because apparently if you pose in short shorts for a magazine then you automatically give people right to tell you how they wanna rape you in all holes, and it's your own fault

8/24/13 1:47 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She draws the line at nudity, she's fairly creative about what she does (and she does the Supergirl schtick well), and most critically she has the talent to back it up so whatever. Marketing is about standing out and I don't think she goes too far over the line. She's no different than Sexyama on this.

Not like that whore Frank Trigg:

Matt Hughes w/ Frank Trigg magazine jpg

8/24/13 1:59 PM
DoomFarmer
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U GONNA GET FYUCKED Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 2:01 PM
Cojendo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was hoping it was Heath when I saw the thread title ;( Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 3:18 PM
soremano

Judge Mental - 

cute girl but her horrible white trash personality sucks

seems like any white girl with a confident, aggressive personality is labeled as 'white trash' on this boards

same with ronda rousey, people just can't handle outspoken women

8/24/13 3:20 PM
soremano

big_roy_fan - the second a girl talks about how hot she is i realize how ugly her personality is

source for felice talking about how hot she is?

8/24/13 3:23 PM
shootfightermike
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

long as she get$ paid im fine with it

8/24/13 3:37 PM
soremano

Edited: 08/24/13 3:39 PM
big_roy_fan - 
soremano - 
big_roy_fan - the second a girl talks about how hot she is i realize how ugly her personality is

source for felice talking about how hot she is?

didn't she say 'sex sells' and 'women's mma turns men on'?
i don't wanna go scrolling through hundreds of felice quotes, but she obviously thinks shes all that.

so any woman who thinks she is attractive should be faulted?

that's just fucking stupid

plus it is not felice who does the talking about how hot she is, it's the public

8/24/13 3:44 PM
comegetsome

Master Shredder - Manish face with a teenager body.

Awesome fighter.

i 2nd this.
8/24/13 3:57 PM
EKPOGI
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/24/13 5:30 PM
RollHighAllDay
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EKPOGI -

Pain don't hurt. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 7:26 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - She looks all women to me. Im a look'n, and im a Like'n!! Phone Post
I second that , hell I'd even crawl thru 5 miles of shit and barb wire to hear her fart on a walkie talkie :) Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 1:13 PM
neil11
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie -
Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - She looks all women to me. Im a look'n, and im a Like'n!! Phone Post
I second that , hell I'd even crawl thru 5 miles of shit and barb wire to hear her fart on a walkie talkie :) Phone Post 3.0
Lol.
I would suck the cock of the last man that fucked her! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 8:13 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neil11 -
Tat2tillidie -
Lol.
Whoa I'm not going that far !!!! Hahahahahaha VTFU for your bravery !!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 12:45 AM
donkypunch55
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neil11 -
Tat2tillidie -
Lol.
To far bro, to far... Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 12:48 AM
RollHighAllDay
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that I think about it, Heath Herring does play up the sexy side a little too much. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 1:15 AM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Doom - There is nothing sexy about a woman droning on about the same shit over and over in every interview.

Do your little routine, we enjoy it. Don't spoil it by talking.

It's what she mostly gets interviewed about in the first place dude. Do you think a talk show host who thinks MMA is called "ultimate fighting" would be asking her about Bellator and her Invicta deal? Even MMA journalists will ask her about this, and Brian Hemminger's piece might be 10% about Felice "playing up the sexy side" but that's what the UG is going to use for a headline. Blame the media for being the ones to drone on and on about it.

8/26/13 1:56 AM
FeliceHerrig
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geeze, here we go... for the record I hate doing interviews and I cant help the questions I get asked EVERYTIME. But in if I'm being honest its better than the standard "so, how did you get the name Lil Bulldog?". 

To the haters who think I dont see the negative comments,  dont you worry your little vas'd up pecker tuggin hands... I see them. I'm sure all of you are just fabulous and flawless looking;)

I'm gonna keep being me and try to stay a possitive and happy person. To my fans and supporters thank you, thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate you more than you will ever know and I hope to put on some great fights for you in Invicta:) xoxo

8/26/13 2:12 AM
Letibleu
1666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 

Geeze, here we go... for the record I hate doing interviews and I cant help the questions I get asked EVERYTIME. But in if I'm being honest its better than the standard "so, how did you get the name Lil Bulldog?". 

To the haters who think I dont see the negative comments,  dont you worry your little vas'd up pecker tuggin hands... I see them. I'm sure all of you are just fabulous and flawless looking;)

I'm gonna keep being me and try to stay a possitive and happy person. To my fans and supporters thank you, thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate you more than you will ever know and I hope to put on some great fights for you in Invicta:) xoxo

I want to watch you any way you come... I hope you would rather me look forward to seeing you and remember you for your talent :p

Stay true to who you are and fuck the rest.

The above doesnt quite read right but I it says what I want to say :p

8/26/13 8:40 AM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - She's 90% sexy 10% man looking Phone Post 3.0
60/40 IMO Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.