UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Herrig: I play up the sexy side

8/26/13 3:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -

Geeze, here we go... for the record I hate doing interviews and I cant help the questions I get asked EVERYTIME. But in if I'm being honest its better than the standard "so, how did you get the name Lil Bulldog?". 

To the haters who think I dont see the negative comments,  dont you worry your little vas'd up pecker tuggin hands... I see them. I'm sure all of you are just fabulous and flawless looking;)

I'm gonna keep being me and try to stay a possitive and happy person. To my fans and supporters thank you, thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate you more than you will ever know and I hope to put on some great fights for you in Invicta:) xoxo

Pure class and she just owned 98% of the UG ... Felice you are a awesome fighter that doing all the right things so fuck the haters

Call me a white night I don't give a shit ...

She's super sexy by the way :) Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:55 PM
HardHittingHeeb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 

Geeze, here we go... for the record I hate doing interviews and I cant help the questions I get asked EVERYTIME. But in if I'm being honest its better than the standard "so, how did you get the name Lil Bulldog?". 

To the haters who think I dont see the negative comments,  dont you worry your little vas'd up pecker tuggin hands... I see them. I'm sure all of you are just fabulous and flawless looking;)

I'm gonna keep being me and try to stay a possitive and happy person. To my fans and supporters thank you, thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate you more than you will ever know and I hope to put on some great fights for you in Invicta:) xoxo

It's spelled "positive". And your elbows are pointy.
8/26/13 11:39 PM
FeliceHerrig
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HardHittingHeeb - 
FeliceHerrig - 

It's spelled "positive". And your elbows are pointy.

haha dang it!!! it was late... cut me some slack;) 

8/26/13 11:44 PM
FeliceHerrig
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Butcher - Hey Felice,

At the risk of being called a white knight, don't listen to the UG haters. They would attack anyone, regardless of gender or standing within the realm of MMA.

I have a question that I posted in an earlier thread of yours. I know you fight at 115, but if the UFC called, do you think you could fight at 135? I know it's a huge weight jump, but would you consider it?

Hey Billy... I dont think so... I dont even walk around that weight.... The heaviest I get between fights is maybe 128lbs:-/ If you have ever met me in person you would see Im pretty little. 

8/26/13 11:46 PM
ChaosOverkill
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/26/13 11:47 PM

Felice: I keep trying to get your attention to let you know that this siteis using a pic of you and I doubt you endorsed it's use...

http://www.beatthatbitchup.com/

Middle a little ways down. At least it looks like you. If it's actually something you endorse, then let me know and I will drop it, I am just thinking this is some idiots using an MMA fighter image to gussy up their weird tough girl cash grab but *shrug* I guess I've seen weirder things get endorsed...

8/26/13 11:54 PM
soremano

Edited: 08/26/13 11:55 PM

what's your gameplan for invicta, felice?

you got your calderwoods and mizukis with great striking and a wrestler on top

it's a tough division

8/27/13 1:22 AM
FeliceHerrig

ChaosOverkill - 

Felice: I keep trying to get your attention to let you know that this siteis using a pic of you and I doubt you endorsed it's use...

http://www.beatthatbitchup.com/

Middle a little ways down. At least it looks like you. If it's actually something you endorse, then let me know and I will drop it, I am just thinking this is some idiots using an MMA fighter image to gussy up their weird tough girl cash grab but *shrug* I guess I've seen weirder things get endorsed...

Yeh Ive never heard of that site? people steel those old images off the web all the time... yuck I hate that pic of me too!

8/27/13 1:23 AM
FeliceHerrig

soremano - 

it's a tough division

We'll see what they have in store but there are a lot of great match ups! Im excited to put on great fights:)

8/27/13 1:24 AM
FeliceHerrig

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - 
donkypunch55 -
neil11 -
Tat2tillidie -
Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - She looks all women to me. Im a look'n, and im a Like'n!! Phone Post
I second that , hell I'd even crawl thru 5 miles of shit and barb wire to hear her fart on a walkie talkie :) Phone Post 3.0
Lol.
I would suck the cock of the last man that fucked her! Phone Post 3.0
To far bro, to far... Phone Post 3.0
Or not far enough! ? ! Phone Post

weird... pretty funny.. but weird.

8/27/13 1:32 AM
soremano

FeliceHerrig - 
soremano - 

it's a tough division

We'll see what they have in store but there are a lot of great match ups! Im excited to put on great fights:)

good luck

I'll be watching (and ordering) your fights

it's cool to finally have a financially viable wmma industry that grows talent

from watching your fights it seems like you have great technique, good cardio, but you kind of holding back mentally if that makes sense, a lot of close decisions, just an armchair warrior perspective here

8/27/13 2:00 AM
FeliceHerrig

soremano - 
FeliceHerrig - 
soremano - 

it's a tough division

good luck

I'll be watching (and ordering) your fights

it's cool to finally have a financially viable wmma industry that grows talent

from watching your fights it seems like you have great technique, good cardio, but you kind of holding back mentally if that makes sense, a lot of close decisions, just an armchair warrior perspective here

No what your saying makes sense... dont forget I never had an ammy mma career I came straight to pros from kick boxing and muay thai so I became worried about take downs. I am getting really comfortable on the ground these days so I have been working with my old striking coach again to get that aggression back... stay tuned;)

8/27/13 3:26 AM
DoomFarmer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awww yeah Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 4:49 AM
Condit_2139
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Felice would destroy me in the gym and in *cough* other places

I'm ok with this Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:29 PM
neil11
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - 
donkypunch55 -
neil11 -
Tat2tillidie -
Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - She looks all women to me. Im a look'n, and im a Like'n!! Phone Post
I second that , hell I'd even crawl thru 5 miles of shit and barb wire to hear her fart on a walkie talkie :) Phone Post 3.0
Lol.
To far bro, to far... Phone Post 3.0
Or not far enough! ? ! Phone Post

weird... pretty funny.. but weird.

Hi Felice,
I'm glad you can laugh at my disgusting humour!
Big fan of you and your fights.
Good luck with Invicta. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 4:11 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Keep on Girl

8/30/13 9:22 PM
Proteus The Invincible

soremano - 

felice is not doing anything wrong, it's the fucked up perceptions of patriarchal society that is the problem

this is the classic princess/whore dichotomy

basically for a woman to be taken seriously she has to completely disown her sexuality, thus remaining a 'princess'

if a female fighter poses for a sexy photoshoot then she automatically becomes a 'whore' where men feel like they have a 'right' to treat her purely as a sex object, insult and denigrate her any way possible

seems like there is a lack of healthy middle ground

not so long ago miesha complained that she doesn't post on message boards anymore because of people being too nasty and disgusting towards her. that ignited a firestorm with everybody calling her a 'hypocrite' because apparently if you pose in short shorts for a magazine then you automatically give people right to tell you how they wanna rape you in all holes, and it's your own fault

A woman can embrace her sexuality without resorting to showing off her body. When Felice chooses to flaunt her looks, she appeals to men who will judge her as a sexual object, who are largely the type of people who will degrade her.

If Felice let her sexuality shine through in her personality, people would be more willing to treat her as a person and not an object, but she may subsequently lose the attention of the male masses, which Felice might decide is too much of a sacrifice to make.
8/30/13 10:52 PM
SeverianB
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neil11 - 
Tat2tillidie -
Lol.

I spit out my damn beer, you cocksucker! 

I've seen Felice compete a couple of times,  and I must say,  out of the 3 girls still fighting from the show Fight Girls,  Miriam Nakamoto and Michelle Waterson are better fighters.

In any case,  great job picking hot pieces of ass that can throw down,  Master Toddy!

8/31/13 5:57 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarseverywhere - Edited - because I was being a drunk silly douche.

Sorry Felice. For the record, I would hold your hand in public, and hold open doors for you. I just got caught up in my petty feud with that double posting troll Big Roy Fan.
9/28/13 7:49 PM
devils advocate

any word on your next opponent at invicta felice?

9/29/13 7:51 AM
BLPorritt
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
soremano - 

it's a tough division

Keep on Beatin ass my dear.

And stay beautiful Phone Post
9/29/13 8:36 AM
Shanle929

She's a complete hottie and seems to be a fun, genuine person. So I'm okay with whatever she wants. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 9:32 AM
jimbonice

.... and thank god she does. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.