UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If Maia wins he should stake his claim verbally

8/24/13 8:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/13 8:41 AM

Not that it should work like that but... we all know how the UFC is now.

Maia has been silent and respectful in his change to WW but if he dominates Shields after his Domination of Fitch he should come out and out and make himself more visible to the people who need it for contention.

No need to be disrespectful to GSP just make his claim how he can beat him and his belief his should be next or fight for the next shot vs whoever else is also in the mix.

Big fan of both GSP and Maia, I hope I get to see i.

8/24/13 8:59 AM
Handsome Jack
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'd be better off challenging Mike Pyle for the Brownweight championship. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 10:04 AM
7/13neverForget
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should at least beat a current contender first Phone Post
8/24/13 10:09 AM
shaqitup
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/13neverForget -  He should at least beat a current contender first Phone Post

This, i don't think a win over jake shields does anything for him in terms of rankings right now.

8/24/13 10:33 AM
Letibleu
1681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus -  If he beats sheilds, have him face Rory/Lawler winner or Kampman/Conduit winner then maybe yes. Phone Post

i like that

8/24/13 10:35 AM
Yelm
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weird that people are saying he needs to beat a contender, does Fitch not count?  

8/24/13 10:35 AM
BJ Penn is Irish
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -
Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus -  If he beats sheilds, have him face Rory/Lawler winner or Kampman/Conduit winner then maybe yes. Phone Post

i like that

. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 11:00 AM
7/13neverForget
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yelm -

Weird that people are saying he needs to beat a contender, does Fitch not count?  

No Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.