UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Tyson: "I've Been Lying About Being Sober"

8/26/13 9:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charms434 - 
hiptosser - When Mike was 16 he was probably as mentally and physiologically developed as a low functioning 10-12 yold, illiterate and mentally ill. I'm not making excuses for him but once the urge to grab that little girls ass manifested there was probably no way he could not do it.
What kind of train wreck ensues when that guy get trashed?
He is a tragic character, desperately wants to be a good guy but his demons won't allow it.
What?!?
At 16 Mike was perfectly developed from a physiology standpoint. I don't know his mental standing other than he used big words wrong much like you just did. Phone Post 3.0

his point is impetuous, his prose is impregnable? once a desire to sound intelligent manifested a train wreck ensues...

8/26/13 10:32 AM
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
charms434 - 
hiptosser - When Mike was 16 he was probably as mentally and physiologically developed as a low functioning 10-12 yold, illiterate and mentally ill. I'm not making excuses for him but once the urge to grab that little girls ass manifested there was probably no way he could not do it.
He is a tragic character, desperately wants to be a good guy but his demons won't allow it.
What?!?
At 16 Mike was perfectly developed from a physiology standpoint. I don't know his mental standing other than he used big words wrong much like you just did. Phone Post 3.0

his point is impetuous, his prose is impregnable? once a desire to sound intelligent manifested a train wreck ensues...

Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 12:25 PM
ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Mike Tyson is trying to make amends with the universe. There is deep beauty in that.

Has he made amends with the girl he raped?
8/26/13 1:19 PM
idsmashit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's always gonna go back to the crack
8/26/13 2:07 PM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/26/13 2:07 PM

still my favorite fighter (mma included in this)

8/26/13 7:04 PM
V8N0M
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Full Presser Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=222j3sML03g
8/26/13 8:45 PM
nostripewhite

UnderTheClock - "That man went through a lot of crazy shit in his life, most of us would likely cope the same way." "amazing beautiful person" "exploited his whole life" This is what happens when people come in at the end of the story, or forget the first 95%.

Mike Tyson would never have fought a round in his life if that whole crew hadn't quarantined him way up State there. He would have been in jail for exploiting people violently, if not kept under lock and key. Substance abuse was way after the fact.

Those feeling sorry should bear in mind how he started as a teenager, namely beating up little old ladies in elevators to steal their social security and disability money. He made clear that he picked on them because they were easy targets.

He's a cruel, stupid and emotionally disturbed person who, with a lot of medication and a lot of therapy, can make some superficial statements that sound okay on the surface, but if you dig there's nothing there behind the therapy-speak.

I also never could handle his prison fag routine. Talks about eating Lewis's kids, then when he gets beat up goes into his little girl voice, kisses him and says he loves him.

He starts acting like a human being for a little while and some act like he's wonderful. If he wasn't a fighter, there would be none of this creepy idol worship.

"Student of the game"? Jim Jacobs had the largest fight library in the world, and would feed him a line to say like "This was like when Sharkey, etc..." as he went to his interviews.
Vtfu. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 11:37 PM
THP

It's not difficult to understand why people, myself included, like Mike Tyson. He's an awful person with a tremendous talent at doing someone I enjoy, who got caught up in his awful persona, and then later paid for it dearly in the arena of his awesome talent. If Mike Tyson hadn't been humbled during his career then I wouldn't like him. He'd be a cocky and awful winner at someone I love. Instead, he's a shining example of human error and the cost of it. And because he's so open and vulnerable about it, we're able to celebrate it and enjoy. I do hope he gets well. Most of the public accepts his apologies. He deserves to live out the rest of his days in peace like any other person should. Thanks for the great fights Mike. And thanks for showing people how not to be.
8/27/13 4:34 AM
Bill O'Really
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charms434 - 
Kirik -

Mike Tyson is trying to make amends with the universe. There is deep beauty in that.

Fact. I was an addict for yrs. Six days of sobriety is ALOT when you're trying to get clean. The biggest step is the first day and admitting you have a problem. For anyone to judge a man who is sharing his personal business, is kind of low, and you probably need to do some soul searching of your own.
For him to go to his AA meeting to discuss what steps he should take with Teddy, shows he's truly trying to be on the right path. Phone Post 3.0

Word.

I had typed out a lot if shit and just deleted it- bottom line up front, he is making his amends using means we, as fans, thirst for.  Sub Tyson's name with yours prior to judgement- not much would differ, assume what you will, you're not living his life or making your penance a public announcement.  Be easy, friends- we're all related.

8/27/13 4:48 AM
Bucephalus

I respect Mike Tyson.
8/27/13 11:29 PM
hiptosser

charms434 - 
What?!?

I mistyped I meant psychologically...
and fuck you very much
8/27/13 11:58 PM
Andersons_Chin
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'thober Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.