UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kennedy to Hendo & Vitor: 'Stop using steroids'

8/24/13 8:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MT11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrinkle - "If you have a guy who can only fight in a scenario where hes injecting synthetic testosterone into his body, he shouldn't be fighting."

It's hard to disagree with this
VU Phone Post 3.0
teamquestnorth

I was on the military for 7 years. And yes kennedys a douche Phone Post
Hocky Balboa
6320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

Wow.. He's quickly losing me as a fan and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this assessment. 

He lost me as a fan with his boring fight style and his penchant for wearing saggy diapers as ring attire.

Haha.  Those things looked disgusting.

Looked like something that would be used to carry fruits and vegetables in a third-world country.

8/24/13 8:46 PM
Asp

MT11 - No but losers like you shouldn't disrespect him. He's the reason you can be free in America. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not from America and what he has done has had no effect on me.
8/24/13 8:48 PM
Winston Wolf

Steve4192 - I'm not a fan of Tim Kennedy, but I am a fan of anyone who trolls the fuck out all these MMA alpha-males who 'mysteriously' get diagnosed with the testosterone production of a teenage girl and are 'prescribed' TRT in their early to mid 30s (or 20s in Todd Duffee's case).

It's a joke. The only reason these guys need TRT is because they screwed up their natural testosterone production by using steroids at some point in their career. Most of 'em never got caught juicing, but their mysterious low T at a relatively young age is a pretty damning. Vitor doesn't even have plausible deniability. He did get caught juicing and now uses TRT to compensate for the damage the steroids did to his gonads.

agree
8/24/13 8:51 PM
Heimo

MT11 -
Heimo - He got paid to kill people for oil... I mean freedom. Tim likes to throw a lot of rocks for a guy in his position Phone Post 3.0
You worthless human Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 8:54 PM
Asp

Heimo - 
MT11 -
Heimo - He got paid to kill people for oil... I mean freedom. Tim likes to throw a lot of rocks for a guy in his position Phone Post 3.0
You worthless human Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Truth
8/24/13 8:55 PM
BJJkilla
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not a fan of tim but he has a point about fighters shouldn't be fighting if they need to take TRT.
8/24/13 8:55 PM
3rdLion
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MT11 - No but losers like you shouldn't disrespect him. He's the reason you can be free in America. Phone Post 3.0

Haha
8/24/13 8:56 PM
7/13neverForget

BTT-RyannVonDoom -

Wow.. He's quickly losing me as a fan and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this assessment. 

Yep Phone Post
8/24/13 9:00 PM
T Bag

Kennedy is korrect
8/24/13 9:01 PM
CoalTrain
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - Screw you Kennedy. Prove something in MMA before you start talking shit on those who have contributed more to this sport than you likely ever will.
Fuck off stupid Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 9:03 PM
CoalTrain
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf -
Steve4192 - I'm not a fan of Tim Kennedy, but I am a fan of anyone who trolls the fuck out all these MMA alpha-males who 'mysteriously' get diagnosed with the testosterone production of a teenage girl and are 'prescribed' TRT in their early to mid 30s (or 20s in Todd Duffee's case).

It's a joke. The only reason these guys need TRT is because they screwed up their natural testosterone production by using steroids at some point in their career. Most of 'em never got caught juicing, but their mysterious low T at a relatively young age is a pretty damning. Vitor doesn't even have plausible deniability. He did get caught juicing and now uses TRT to compensate for the damage the steroids did to his gonads.

agree
. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 9:08 PM
slamming

3rdLion -
Barbalos - Screw you Kennedy. Prove something in MMA before you start talking shit on those who have contributed more to this sport than you likely ever will.

So apparently a fighter isn't allowed an opinion unless he has certain credentials. Thanks for clarifying!
Unless he posts on the UG. So endless people can talk shit about Vitor on here and go unpunished but as soon as someone who is meant to fight himfor money says something about steroids he's a piece of shit disrespecting a legend?

Way to go UG. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 9:13 PM
CoalTrain

I hate this whole "disrespecting a legend" bullshit. Yeah they may have done a lot for the sport and they get appreciated for that, but that doesn't mean people can't speak their mind about a steroid user now being allowed to be on TRT. It's completely fucked.

I understand if guys genuinely have low levels of testosterone but it's plain and simple. He got busted using roids. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 9:13 PM
CoalTrain

slamming -
3rdLion -
Barbalos - Screw you Kennedy. Prove something in MMA before you start talking shit on those who have contributed more to this sport than you likely ever will.

So apparently a fighter isn't allowed an opinion unless he has certain credentials. Thanks for clarifying!
Unless he posts on the UG. So endless people can talk shit about Vitor on here and go unpunished but as soon as someone who is meant to fight himfor money says something about steroids he's a piece of shit disrespecting a legend?

Way to go UG. Phone Post 3.0
Vote up. Completely fucking dumb Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 9:16 PM
BshMstr
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

like, by beating Roger Gracie, Lawler, Manhoef, Jason Miller, etc ?

or like what you've done? which is?!?
8/24/13 9:18 PM
SKARHEAD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's no way of knowing or testing if someone has low T naturally or from steroid abuse....so you're arguing for nothing. Zero way to prove it definitively...even if they have the "look"....and there is a great deal many young men who suffer.from low T naturally....FAR more common than you think. Research it....Not too mention that endurance athletes are well documented to be notorious low T suffers....the years intense non stop training take toll....and these days nobody is as OVERtrained as MMA athletes.....In other words , get over it. This sport, from day one, was built on roided fighters and roided teams...these days that's just how sports are....just like baseball, the NFL, the Olympics, etc. Stop crying.
SKARHEAD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's no way of knowing or testing if someone has low T naturally or from steroid abuse....so you're arguing for nothing. Zero way to prove it definitively...even if they have the "look"....and there is a great deal many young men who suffer.from low T naturally....FAR more common than you think. Research it....Not too mention that endurance athletes are well documented to be notorious low T suffers....the years intense non stop training take toll....and these days nobody is as OVERtrained as MMA athletes.....In other words , get over it. This sport, from day one, was built on roided fighters and roided teams...these days that's just how sports are....just like baseball, the NFL, the Olympics, etc. Stop crying.
SKARHEAD

8/24/13 9:19 PM
weebrave
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish he would shut his mouth Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 9:20 PM
AMartElbow

I don't agree with TRT, if your levels are low, you should retire. But i really can't stand Kennedy at all. He bashed fighter pay when he got paid $90,000 for a boring ass fight against Gracie. He can really fuck himself and go lay and pray again Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 9:27 PM
JunkieDog

Right, because simply being a "military man" gives one free reign to be as big an asshole as he wants to be.

Sorry, life doesn't work that way. Loser.
8/24/13 9:28 PM
AMartElbow

BshMstr -

like, by beating Roger Gracie, Lawler, Manhoef, Jason Miller, etc ?

or like what you've done? which is?!?
You can't bring up what a random person has done compared to a regular person. That's just a way to say something when you run out of insults. Grow up Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 9:31 PM
BshMstr
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - Tim is a very outspoken dude. He is sort of losing the respect of a lot of MMA fans I think.

Brian Stann played his cards right. Total class act and he is impossible to dislike. Not to mention he's a badass motherfucker who has been through some real shit and come out more or less unharmed.

eh, kind of...

i mean, Stann is respectful and well spoken and all that..

but he got his Silver Star for being in charge of a platoon who held a bridge. not diminishing what he or his Marines did, but officers get awards much differently than enlisted soldiers do..

Kennedy is a sniper qualified, Ranger qualified Green Beret with 3 deployments... he is legitimately a badass. Ranger school has about a 50% attrition rate, as does sniper school and SFAS and SFQC....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.