UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kennedy to Hendo & Vitor: 'Stop using steroids'

8/25/13 3:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The world would be a better place if Tim Kennedy just shut the fuck up.

8/25/13 3:55 AM
CoalTrain
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MahatmaPetey -

The world would be a better place if Tim Kennedy just shut the fuck up.

The UG would be a better place if you shut up Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 4:03 AM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you hear Tim Kennedy was in the military?

8/25/13 4:16 AM
SOO72
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is Supercalo..

He'd say something like using a sniper rifle is cheating in combat.
8/25/13 5:07 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

How come every male that has hypogonadism ends up in MMA. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 5:19 AM
idsmashit

good fight i dont like him but hes good. Id like to see the odds of this fight.
8/25/13 6:12 AM
BshMstr
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mihow - 
Steve4192 - I'm not a fan of Tim Kennedy, but I am a fan of anyone who trolls the fuck out all these MMA alpha-males who 'mysteriously' get diagnosed with the testosterone production of a teenage girl and are 'prescribed' TRT in their early to mid 30s (or 20s in Todd Duffee's case).

It's a joke. The only reason these guys need TRT is because they screwed up their natural testosterone production by using steroids at some point in their career. Most of 'em never got caught juicing, but their mysterious low T at a relatively young age is a pretty damning. Vitor doesn't even have plausible deniability. He did get caught juicing and now uses TRT to compensate for the damage the steroids did to his gonads.

tons of regular men in their 20's and 30's have Low T ... you have very little understanding of what you are talking about

i think what a lot of people question, is how these athletes literally got to the pinnacle of their sport with low production, and then all of the sudden need help competing...

i think when it comes to issuing TUE for TRT, they really need to try to identify the cause for these guy's low levels... for instance, if they have it due to head injury, then they prolly shouldn't be fighting.

and there is a correlation among those who have cut weight frequently, but if that were the case, then literally every wrestler would have "low T." and we're talking about cutting weight several times a week, not 4-5 times a year like Vitor....

8/25/13 8:47 AM
Ramsey

Heimo - He got paid to kill people for oil... I mean freedom. Tim likes to throw a lot of rocks for a guy in his position Phone Post 3.0

Somebody lives and dies by the Joe Rogan podcast....step away from the internet idiot and do a sit up.
8/25/13 9:02 AM
bhealthy

Asp - 
MT11 - No but losers like you shouldn't disrespect him. He's the reason you can be free in America. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not from America and what he has done has had no effect on me.

I am in the military and I think you are being trolled asp.
if MT11 is in the military he knows there are currently and always have been a lot of low life cowardly dullards and weasely cunts on active duty.
8/25/13 9:03 AM
bhealthy

kennedy is right juicers need to get offa that shit until they are no longer competing.
8/25/13 9:04 AM
bhealthy

pheal sonnen really needs to quit taking steroids but he tried it once and was destroyed quickly
8/25/13 9:06 AM
Heimo

Ramsey -
Heimo - He got paid to kill people for oil... I mean freedom. Tim likes to throw a lot of rocks for a guy in his position Phone Post 3.0

Somebody lives and dies by the Joe Rogan podcast....step away from the internet idiot and do a sit up.
If I lived by the Rogan podcast I would already be doing sit ups. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 9:48 AM
CrazyMikeMMA
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If your body isn't able to compete and train regularly because its shutting down some functions, that's your body's way of saying you shouldn't be doing it anymore. He might not be my favorite fighter in the world, but he's got a great point here. I would like to know how regularly the T levels are measured through fight camps to prevent what he describes happening, where they can get it through the roof for training then just drop it down 4 weeks out or so. Phone Post
8/25/13 10:14 AM
Mr Makaveli

MT11 -
brahmabull81 - Thank God hes matched up with Machida and will likely be cut after he gets destroyed. Shouldnt have talked shit about fighter pay and legends in such a disrespectful way, army man.
Lol at talking smack on a military man. You disgusting being Phone Post 3.0
Shut up you brainwashed imbecile. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 2:18 PM
Porkchop

BshMstr - 
Porkchop - Tim is a very outspoken dude. He is sort of losing the respect of a lot of MMA fans I think.

Brian Stann played his cards right. Total class act and he is impossible to dislike. Not to mention he's a badass motherfucker who has been through some real shit and come out more or less unharmed.

eh, kind of...

i mean, Stann is respectful and well spoken and all that..

but he got his Silver Star for being in charge of a platoon who held a bridge. not diminishing what he or his Marines did, but officers get awards much differently than enlisted soldiers do..

Kennedy is a sniper qualified, Ranger qualified Green Beret with 3 deployments... he is legitimately a badass. Ranger school has about a 50% attrition rate, as does sniper school and SFAS and SFQC....

Well I'm not saying that Stann has been through more than Kennedy or anything. I just meant to add that to the fact that he has handled himself very well in public. That's why he is now an announcer for FOX sports on college football and MMA while Kennedy is unlikely to be given any sort of analyst job because of his outspoken nature.

I always keep hearing how much more badass Kennedy is than Stann but I don't really feel that way and maybe it's just my inexperience with combat training. But I'd look at it more as Kennedy being better at his job rather than Stann being less badass.

But again, I am pretty unfamiliar with combat training and both dudes I respect for doing what they felt was right and risking their lives for it. I'm not a fan of those wars, but those two guys likely signed up because they felt the need to give back to their country more than anything and that is quite respectable.
8/25/13 5:37 PM
BshMstr
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 
BshMstr - 
Porkchop - Tim is a very outspoken dude. He is sort of losing the respect of a lot of MMA fans I think.

Brian Stann played his cards right. Total class act and he is impossible to dislike. Not to mention he's a badass motherfucker who has been through some real shit and come out more or less unharmed.

eh, kind of...

i mean, Stann is respectful and well spoken and all that..

but he got his Silver Star for being in charge of a platoon who held a bridge. not diminishing what he or his Marines did, but officers get awards much differently than enlisted soldiers do..

Kennedy is a sniper qualified, Ranger qualified Green Beret with 3 deployments... he is legitimately a badass. Ranger school has about a 50% attrition rate, as does sniper school and SFAS and SFQC....

Well I'm not saying that Stann has been through more than Kennedy or anything. I just meant to add that to the fact that he has handled himself very well in public. That's why he is now an announcer for FOX sports on college football and MMA while Kennedy is unlikely to be given any sort of analyst job because of his outspoken nature.

I always keep hearing how much more badass Kennedy is than Stann but I don't really feel that way and maybe it's just my inexperience with combat training. But I'd look at it more as Kennedy being better at his job rather than Stann being less badass.

But again, I am pretty unfamiliar with combat training and both dudes I respect for doing what they felt was right and risking their lives for it. I'm not a fan of those wars, but those two guys likely signed up because they felt the need to give back to their country more than anything and that is quite respectable.

well, Kennedy was legitimately a "shooter" in a SpecOps unit... Stann was on officer in a conventional Marine unit. both men served with distinction, but Kennedy is the guy the movies and video games are all about...

but you make an excellent point about Stann, and how he carries himself. even when he just started fighting in the WEC, i recall how much of a class act he was, even when he didn't need to be. he sets a great example for younger athletes in his conduct, and how it's opened doors for him after his fighting career has ended...
8/25/13 9:47 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - How come every male that has hypogonadism ends up in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

The better question is why do overtrained MMA fighters and endurance athletes end up with hypoginadism.....Sure there sre the juicers.....but LOL @ acting as if overtraining, insane endurance training, head trauma, and massive weight cutting can't lead to or contribute to hypogonadism.
8/26/13 1:08 AM
lars_schifinkter
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mihow - 
Steve4192 - I'm not a fan of Tim Kennedy, but I am a fan of anyone who trolls the fuck out all these MMA alpha-males who 'mysteriously' get diagnosed with the testosterone production of a teenage girl and are 'prescribed' TRT in their early to mid 30s (or 20s in Todd Duffee's case).

It's a joke. The only reason these guys need TRT is because they screwed up their natural testosterone production by using steroids at some point in their career. Most of 'em never got caught juicing, but their mysterious low T at a relatively young age is a pretty damning. Vitor doesn't even have plausible deniability. He did get caught juicing and now uses TRT to compensate for the damage the steroids did to his gonads.

tons of regular men in their 20's and 30's have Low T ... you have very little understanding of what you are talking about

What about guys like me who have high T, should I sell my excess to people with low T?
8/26/13 1:10 AM
lars_schifinkter

SKARHEAD - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - How come every male that has hypogonadism ends up in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

The better question is why do overtrained MMA fighters and endurance athletes end up with hypoginadism.....Sure there sre the juicers.....but LOL @ acting as if overtraining, insane endurance training, head trauma, and massive weight cutting can't lead to or contribute to hypogonadism.

A responsible doctor would discourage a patient suffering from body function loss due to any of those factors from even competing in MMA, never mind write him a script for hormone replacement.
8/26/13 1:11 AM
lars_schifinkter

lars_schifinkter - 
SKARHEAD - 

A responsible doctor would discourage a patient suffering from body function loss due to any of those factors from even competing in MMA, never mind write him a script for hormone replacement.

*so that he could continue to damage his body.
8/26/13 8:26 AM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

MT11 - 
brahmabull81 - Thank God hes matched up with Machida and will likely be cut after he gets destroyed. Shouldnt have talked shit about fighter pay and legends in such a disrespectful way, army man.
Lol at talking smack on a military man. You disgusting being Phone Post 3.0

8/26/13 9:15 AM
XD40GRIP

Talk shit about Kennedy all you want but he trains hard and comes to fight EVEY time... People keep sleeping on him but he is a tough dude with a lot of skill and if you take him for granted your getting beat.
8/27/13 12:54 PM
Lazer MMA

Hendo quit TRT, fought with none VS Belforthttp://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2218822&forum=1&page=1&pc=2

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.