UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> HHH w/ wife Stephanie McMahon train Boxing

8/25/13 5:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
greenman417
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/25/13 5:06 PM
the pic of her on mat with deformed fake tittie is why i not a big fan of the siicone
8/25/13 5:50 PM
Barry Soetoro Jr

Some nice titties.
8/25/13 6:06 PM
SamboMMA

ttt
8/25/13 7:32 PM
Atomic
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always thought she was hotter pre tit job. She went so big to cover up the future meat bomb, IMO. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 8:27 PM
jkd_guy
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
8/25/13 8:37 PM
MT11

Why do you fat nerds get so hostile with one another? Just be positive about life. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 8:39 PM
Happiness Bunny
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/25/13 9:13 PM
Wow.. this shows how long it had been since I have watched wwe. When I watched in high school Steph was flat, her face was different and it was called the wwf.
8/25/13 8:43 PM
Lux Fixxins

She's fugly Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 10:29 PM
GarlicSauce

EatonBeever - 

WWE maybe 'fake fighting' in the eyes of MMA extremists, but WWE does more good with charities , supports the military and puts on free shows for them over seas, huge supporter of make a wish foundation and even changed their model to appeal to younger kids.  I'm glad Vince McMahon took over professional wrestling, he's a perfect business man and leader.

"Supports the military".

Is it the same military that's currently murdering people several places all over the world (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, etc.)? Yeah, supporting war criminals is such a nice thing.

USA! USA!
8/25/13 10:33 PM
TommyRSU
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for dem tittays. Phone Post
8/25/13 10:38 PM
Steven S

GarlicSauce - 
EatonBeever - 

WWE maybe 'fake fighting' in the eyes of MMA extremists, but WWE does more good with charities , supports the military and puts on free shows for them over seas, huge supporter of make a wish foundation and even changed their model to appeal to younger kids.  I'm glad Vince McMahon took over professional wrestling, he's a perfect business man and leader.

"Supports the military".

Is it the same military that's currently murdering people several places all over the world (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, etc.)? Yeah, supporting war criminals is such a nice thing.

USA! USA!

GTFO you douchebag. Go live in some second rate hell hole then. You are a POS

8/25/13 10:44 PM
MoomBah
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember triple h married her in a drive thru wedding thing in Vegas, while she was roofied. I must've been 10. Good TV. Phone Post
8/25/13 10:45 PM
BJ Penn is Irish
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce -
EatonBeever - 

"Supports the military".

USA! USA!
You have no idea what service means, to country or anything other than yourself. Enjoy rotting in your self absorbed hole.

Almost forgot: really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 1:08 AM
Pessimist_Pete

gotmysitchpackedbyweidman -

need to post this somewhere, this thread will do.

I just watched this show on E and that chick is on it Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 1:42 AM
BackAndLeft
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for rockin tits Phone Post
8/26/13 6:16 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

higherprimate718 - 
BJ Penn is Irish - 
GarlicSauce -
EatonBeever - 

"Supports the military".

USA! USA!
You have no idea what service means, to country or anything other than yourself. Enjoy rotting in your self absorbed hole.

Almost forgot: really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0

yeah cmon son. I have a lot of friends and training partners who were in the military who are great people, but lets not pretend our armed forces don't do evil shit.

Second that...

Though i am not sure your ''voice'''of reason is going to do a lot of good here.
8/26/13 7:47 AM
V8N0M
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow this thread turned interesting... Thanks for the VD's you cheeky monkeys! ;)
8/26/13 7:48 AM
V8N0M
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john_d1974 - 
ya'll post photo's but not OP's link?

Big ups!
8/26/13 8:10 AM
macblack
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Old Name Is Not Allowed -
the islander - 
My Old Name Is Not Allowed - I fucking hate WWE, and never go to TMZ. No fucking idea why I just watched that vid, but all the signs were there so I can only blame myself :(
You hate a company that donates a lot of money to charities, grants wishes at the make a wish foundation, and works hard to stop bullying? Niceeeeee Phone Post

Awww someone's a little butthurt :)

So by not watching WWE that means I hate charity and promote bullying? Dumbass.

I guess everyone who doesn't shop at Wal-Mart hates the Children's Miracle Network and everyone who voted against Al Gore hates the earth and the internet too, right?

Let's not forget the YEARS of steroid pushing the WWE did at the expense of it's actors longevity and future. I'm sure Chris Benoit's in laws feel their work against bullying is effective.

That about sums it up Phone Post
8/26/13 3:21 PM
Steven S

officedrone23 - 
Steven S -
GarlicSauce - 
EatonBeever - 

"Supports the military".

USA! USA!

GTFO you douchebag. Go live in some second rate hell hole then. You are a POS

I never understood this 2nd grade argument. If you don't love American, go live in Serbia.

Dickface: Bermuda. Tahiti. Australia. New Zealand. This list could get very, very long. Just because you have the imagination of pebbles doesn't mean the rest of us have to hold back and be dumb, too. Phone Post 3.0

The arguement is why live ina country you hate so much? If you do nothing but bash it that means you think it is inferioir to other places. That's not the imagination of pebbles that is common sense. Cry a river about a place but refuse to help any problems it has but constantly mock it. You sir a dumbass and I am sure you vote Democrat with your mentality.

8/26/13 3:30 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bit of an aside but didn't she bang a good bit of wrestlers before HHH wifed her?
8/26/13 3:50 PM
joshirvine718

Kepler - 
ssj - lol usa army = war crimes in the name of freedom

in b4 some generic comment about enjoying your freedom because of soldiers murdering women and children overseas

THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN MAKE THAT COMMENT IS BECAUSE BRAVE HEROES ARE IN THOSE DANGEROUS COUNTRIES PROTECTING US FROM THE EVIL THAT WILL TAKE OVER AMERICA BECAUSE OF SCUM LIKE YOU!!!!! USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH TO ALL NON AMERICANS IN THE NAME OF IMPERIALISM!

Am I missing something?
8/26/13 4:06 PM
Atomic
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AceAtGSU - Bit of an aside but didn't she bang a good bit of wrestlers before HHH wifed her?
He was the smartest of them all, marrying into the family. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 4:34 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atomic - 
AceAtGSU - Bit of an aside but didn't she bang a good bit of wrestlers before HHH wifed her?
He was the smartest of them all, marrying into the family. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, talk about job security.

I think the most prevalent rumor was Randy Savage bedded her when she was still in her teens (maybe even underage). But could just be bs. I haven't watched wrestling/WWE since the stone cold era.
8/26/13 9:33 PM
Jambo888
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she's an ugly blonde but a sorta sexy brunette

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.