UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> HHH w/ wife Stephanie McMahon train Boxing

8/26/13 10:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Malvert the Janitor
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Having read through the diatribes above one would think not liking WWE is unpatriotic.

That or people are taking what, in essence, should be a "big tits" thread way too seriously.. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:43 PM
ChaosOverkill
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every corporation does charitable work who is worth their salt, I still dislike certain ones for plenty of valid reasons.

8/26/13 10:45 PM
ChaosOverkill
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And computers have never been better, doesn't mean you don't keep trying to make them better, same applies to countries, whether they are in their best state or not. Complacency is the garden of corruption.

8/26/13 10:50 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITTY COMITTEE!

8/27/13 8:25 AM
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woowee!

Those are some big boobies! Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 8:52 AM
absolutesperry
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy Savage fucked her when she was young! Vince NEVER ever forgave him! Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 10:31 AM
leifdawg
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ninja mon - Dayum those are the nicest titties I've seen in a long time. I would smash that! I don't think I'd ever leave the bed lol.

They're very big and round but I'm guessing they hang down close her waist without a a bra or tape holding them up.
8/27/13 10:36 AM
Curtis_E_Bare
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephanie McMahon? If you think she can wrestle, you should see her box.
8/27/13 11:32 AM
Lux Fixxins
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

macblack -
My Old Name Is Not Allowed -
the islander - 
My Old Name Is Not Allowed - I fucking hate WWE, and never go to TMZ. No fucking idea why I just watched that vid, but all the signs were there so I can only blame myself :(
You hate a company that donates a lot of money to charities, grants wishes at the make a wish foundation, and works hard to stop bullying? Niceeeeee Phone Post

Awww someone's a little butthurt :)

So by not watching WWE that means I hate charity and promote bullying? Dumbass.

I guess everyone who doesn't shop at Wal-Mart hates the Children's Miracle Network and everyone who voted against Al Gore hates the earth and the internet too, right?

Let's not forget the YEARS of steroid pushing the WWE did at the expense of it's actors longevity and future. I'm sure Chris Benoit's in laws feel their work against bullying is effective.

That about sums it up Phone Post
For the record, I hate charity as most are scams.

And I promote bullying because nerds are dorks! Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 11:35 AM
Lux Fixxins
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In all seriousness if you like wwf, You probably care about whatever Miley Cyrus's did on MTV, And therefore you are a loser. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 11:46 AM
Lux Fixxins

ChaosOverkill -

Every corporation does charitable work who is worth their salt, I still dislike certain ones for plenty of valid reasons.

Lol @ this bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 11:58 AM
Robert Gehres III
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce -
EatonBeever - 

WWE maybe 'fake fighting' in the eyes of MMA extremists, but WWE does more good with charities , supports the military and puts on free shows for them over seas, huge supporter of make a wish foundation and even changed their model to appeal to younger kids.  I'm glad Vince McMahon took over professional wrestling, he's a perfect business man and leader.

"Supports the military".

Is it the same military that's currently murdering people several places all over the world (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, etc.)? Yeah, supporting war criminals is such a nice thing.

USA! USA!
This man. Is a complete ass hat. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 12:00 PM
KOphil25
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce -
EatonBeever - 

WWE maybe 'fake fighting' in the eyes of MMA extremists, but WWE does more good with charities , supports the military and puts on free shows for them over seas, huge supporter of make a wish foundation and even changed their model to appeal to younger kids.  I'm glad Vince McMahon took over professional wrestling, he's a perfect business man and leader.

"Supports the military".

Is it the same military that's currently murdering people several places all over the world (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, etc.)? Yeah, supporting war criminals is such a nice thing.

USA! USA!
I wish I knew you so I could punch you in your faggot fucking cock sucking face. Go do us all a favor and put some bleach in your Starbucks or drive your Prius into a fucking lake Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 1:40 PM
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - 
EatonBeever - 

"Supports the military".

USA! USA!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.