8/26/13 2:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brasco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that is all.....
8/26/13 2:14 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgive you. For you know not what you say. Phone Post
8/26/13 2:18 PM
JayBRO

irregardless your a idiot - No matter who wins, the fans lose. Phone Post
Relevant username is relevant Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 2:19 PM
zazen br

No. Not even in 100 attempts.

And GSP would average 389.4 jabs landed per fight if they ever happened. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 2:20 PM
dannybjj
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In a wrestling match, yes. In mma, we'll see. Phone Post
8/26/13 2:21 PM
kyle223
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, I respectfully decline.

Koscheck was supposed to win. So was Fitch. So was Hughes all three times. All had excellent wrestling.

All lost.

The disparity in skill between the wrestling in Bellator fighters and the top notch UFC fighters is immense. I think the top 5 UFC WWs neutralize Askren's wrestling and light him up. 6-10 give him a lot of trouble.
8/26/13 2:22 PM
CrazyPope
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zazen br - No. Not even in 100 attempts.

And GSP would average 389.4 jabs landed per fight if they ever happened. Phone Post 3.0

8/26/13 2:24 PM
LucasBTiger
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyle223 - Lol, I respectfully decline.

Koscheck was supposed to win. So was Fitch. So was Hughes all three times. All had excellent wrestling.

All lost.

The disparity in skill between the wrestling in Bellator fighters and the top notch UFC fighters is immense. I think the top 5 UFC WWs neutralize Askren's wrestling and light him up. 6-10 give him a lot of trouble.
Exactly. Georges embarrasses him. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 2:36 PM
Mark Bocek
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In MMA, GSP wins no question... Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 2:40 PM
Tomato Can
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually enjoy watching Askren, but no, he does not beat GSP or Hendricks.

He might beat a few other top 10ers, though. I think he'd have very close fights with Kampmann, Condit, and Ellenberger.
8/26/13 2:41 PM
Jsteven
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol now that Anderson lost Brasco has moved on to another world champion to hate on make ludicrous claims of different fighters beating them. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 2:42 PM
MMAfan1million

Brasco - that is all.....
Nope. Not true. Simple as that. /thread Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 2:45 PM
DeaconDoctor
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, how are people still giving fighters outside the UFC such massive favoritism. Whether you like it or not, the UFC is elite. The mid-teir guys in the UFC will embarass 90% of the "elite" prospects in other orgs.

How many more "legends" and "beasts" with all the hype in the world come from outside the UFC and get embarassed before people stop making retarded posts like this?

GSP has literally fought and dominated the toughest string of fighters in the world. Askren barely got by scrubs in Bellator with far less wrestling skills than GSP. Fitch & Koscheck both easily serve Askren a fat slice of humble pie. GSP murders him.

Lombard will be Middleweight champ any minute too...

Ridiculous.
8/26/13 2:45 PM
xaeo

I bet askren doesn't get a single takedown lol Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 2:47 PM
The Persian Devil
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Askren would get taken down and/or outjabbed. MMA isn't wrestling and GSP's takedowns has little to do with wrestling aside from the finish after he gets in under your hips. Phone Post
8/26/13 2:49 PM
MediumRareMistake
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Bocek - In MMA, GSP wins no question... Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 2:53 PM
SupesUp
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They have similar resumes but askren has been more dominant against an equally high level of competition so I can see why you'd say that.... Or can I? Phone Post
8/26/13 2:56 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All lost.

He'd take down a guy like Condit. But Condit wouldn't roll over and die once it got there. Phone Post
8/26/13 2:59 PM
Vikingknee

All lost.

Askren would absolutely tool all 3 of those guys in a wrestling match. With that said I'm not saying he would beat gsp. But he is way more wrestler than KOS and a million times better than Fitch and Hughes Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 3:05 PM
SBogar
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP, 50-45
8/26/13 3:07 PM
Qannebiss
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All lost.

Nailed it. Phone Post
8/26/13 3:14 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Koscheck beats him IMO. Any good UFC caliber counter wrestler will destroy him. He's a damn good one trick pony but in the end it's all he is. If he can't take you down he's screwed and I think even Kos will be able to keep it standing Phone Post
8/26/13 3:18 PM
kyle223
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

All lost.

He'd take down a guy like Condit. But Condit wouldn't roll over and die once it got there. Phone Post

I agree. I didn't mean everyone in the top 5 would avoid a takedown.

Condit is great off his back and very busy. Hendricks couldn't hold him down. Condit would win by tko or sub.
8/26/13 3:31 PM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
If gsp beats Hendricks he will crush askeren. Phone Post
8/26/13 3:33 PM
dubate
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see him come in and fight Koscheck, it would be a really weird experience for me to to be cheering for Kos. Kos would neutralize the wrestling and show Askren why elite fighters must be proficient in multiple areas to be successful in the UFC. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.