UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha Tate: Girls are better at MMA than guys

8/28/13 12:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fury2Feed
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women often believe their own hype.
8/28/13 12:52 AM
JerodR
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many women fighters do you see trying to win on points rather than constantly going for the finish? Are the women as far along as the men? No. Do the women tend to go harder than much of the men? Yes. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:04 AM
MartialArtsMixed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

goocher - Only reason girls fight seem more exciting is because they use less technique. Standing up 90% of the girls just wing punches hoping to land one.
It's like the females are still on pride mode Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 12:19 PM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every women's UFC fight I've seen so far has been very entertaining.  I would love to see some of the keyboard warriors on this thread get wrecked by Tate.

8/28/13 12:58 PM
chew22
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cupcake is projecting IMO. We don't really need opinion based on what goes on at home with Mr. Tate.
8/28/13 1:36 PM
ajl416az
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ajl416az -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
MakeMeBleed -
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
BeatonHauff -
Herman Munster - 

Get back to me when a male UFC Champion wins every fight by armbar.

Get back to me when womens mma is even half as deep talent wise as male mma.

Getting back at you now. May want to do some research before running your mouth. Phone Post 3.0
To compair talent pools of male and female mma fighters is ignorant

Look I like hells kitchen too but to say men are as good in a kitchen as women because very very few are is also ignorant Phone Post
I agree, but with his statement i am correct. There are a ton of talented women who are all ufc worthy.

The comparisons to the wnba is a huge disservice.. Mostly trolls and people who havent watched any wmma. Sad. Phone Post 3.0

WNBA comparisons ARE a huge disservice, because WNBA players actually know how to play the game they get paid to play

every WNBA player is more skilled and proficient in their craft then every girl fighter other then Ronda.

think of that humiliating display of UFC 1 level grappling in the Kedzie fight

the WNBA equivalent of that shit show would have to be a player not knowing how to dribble/shoot the ball
LOL wow... The idiocy here is beyond anything i've EVER read on this site. You get the gold retard star for the decade. Phone Post 3.0

lol look at this little white knight

maybe a chick fighter will date you because you defended her shitty technique on the internet
8/28/13 2:32 PM
Glovegate

ajl416az - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ajl416az -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
MakeMeBleed -
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
BeatonHauff -
Herman Munster - 

Get back to me when a male UFC Champion wins every fight by armbar.

Get back to me when womens mma is even half as deep talent wise as male mma.

Getting back at you now. May want to do some research before running your mouth. Phone Post 3.0
To compair talent pools of male and female mma fighters is ignorant

Look I like hells kitchen too but to say men are as good in a kitchen as women because very very few are is also ignorant Phone Post
I agree, but with his statement i am correct. There are a ton of talented women who are all ufc worthy.

The comparisons to the wnba is a huge disservice.. Mostly trolls and people who havent watched any wmma. Sad. Phone Post 3.0

WNBA comparisons ARE a huge disservice, because WNBA players actually know how to play the game they get paid to play

every WNBA player is more skilled and proficient in their craft then every girl fighter other then Ronda.

think of that humiliating display of UFC 1 level grappling in the Kedzie fight

the WNBA equivalent of that shit show would have to be a player not knowing how to dribble/shoot the ball
LOL wow... The idiocy here is beyond anything i've EVER read on this site. You get the gold retard star for the decade. Phone Post 3.0

lol look at this little white knight

maybe a chick fighter will date you because you defended her shitty technique on the internet

^^^

And I mean really fuck face?  That's the dumbest thing you've EVER read on this site?  Of course it's not.  Because it's more true than false.

There are some chicks that I really like as people (Kedzie, Rox, and a couple others) and I wish them well.  But the skill level is just embarrassingly low and it should not be that way.  This isn't UFC 1 for women.  They've been watching since 93 too.  They've been training and learning this entire time and this is the best of the best, son.

A female Royce Gracie shouldn't be possible 20 fuckin years after the fact but it is.

People shouldn't be forced to consume something they don't want in order to consume something they do because the bottom line is, nobody would tolerate the introduction of a division set aside for men with less strength and less skill.  Without a doubt you'd all be saying they don't belong in the UFC and should be fighting in regional promotions or even as amateurs.

Let them fight in Invicta.  Those who really find their fights that exciting can go there and watch them.  Those who, I'm sorry, just can't find their fights relevant don't have to watch them.

8/28/13 10:25 PM
sextoymagic

Bearded Collie Herds Orca -
SnapLocally - 
sextoymagic - Fuck her and her stupid fucking opinion. Someone put a dick in this dumb cunts mouth. Phone Post 3.0
Woah, slow down bro.

You're coming uncomfortably close to almost fighter-bashing. Phone Post 3.0

This is horrible fighter bashing, and that the mods will allow it simply because Meisha is a chick is ridiculous.
John David Moses the 2nd says shut the fuck up. Not me. Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 11:15 AM
BeatonHauff
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women aren't horrible fighters, but theres so many white knights in this thread it hilarious. They aren't going to fuck you fellas.

8/29/13 11:26 AM
Munk

I love watching, slow, weak, nonathletic sports like women's MMA. IF they would just put the octagon around a jello pit they would really be on to something.
8/29/13 1:10 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D TRE - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -

Generally speaking, the average female MMA fight is more exciting the average male fight. English isn't my first language but it seems like she meant it in that way, which is true.

What is your first language? Phone Post

French.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.