UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Michael Bisping says he could have easily KOed AS.

8/28/13 2:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jaybrone
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John Nic - Delusional Phone Post
This Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:01 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MediumRareMistake - 
TappedOutTryingToPickettMcdonald's - I think his point is that Anderson threw it away rather than he could knock Anderson out in general. Context. Phone Post 3.0
This lol Phone Post 3.0

You two have down syndrome level reading comprehension if that's what you got out of a CLEAR statement.

...acting like an idiot and he got knocked out. It would have been nice to be the guy that did it, so congratulations to Chris, he.... I could have done that. I could have easily done that."

8/28/13 3:11 PM
DaddyRich
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Anderson have his hands down? Check
Is Anderson standing on his toes? Check
Is Anderson's chin up? Check
Is Anderson leaning back doing the Matrix? Check

I agree Bisping easily KO's Silva.
8/28/13 3:15 PM
Twister Trent
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He could KO Anderson but... Not anyone else? Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:54 PM
Anti_thesis
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeatonHauff - 

Obviously it would always be a dream of mine to fight Anderson Silva and be the guy to take the title, of course. Yeah I was a little disappointed and I'm not taking anything away from his win, but we all know Anderson Silva was acting like an idiot and he got knocked out. It would have been nice to be the guy that did it, so congratulations to Chris, he's the new champion and certainly a formidable force at middleweight, but yeah, it stinks a little. I could have done that. I could have easily done that."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/26/4661060/chris-weidman-michael-bisping-easily-knocked-out-anderson-silva-ufc-mma#comments

Looks like Bisping found Matt Brown's stash of crazy.
8/28/13 4:46 PM
TappedOutTryingToPickettMcdonald's
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
MediumRareMistake - 
TappedOutTryingToPickettMcdonald's - I think his point is that Anderson threw it away rather than he could knock Anderson out in general. Context. Phone Post 3.0
This lol Phone Post 3.0

You two have down syndrome level reading comprehension if that's what you got out of a CLEAR statement.

...acting like an idiot and he got knocked out. It would have been nice to be the guy that did it, so congratulations to Chris, he.... I could have done that. I could have easily done that."

English is my first language, not sure about yours genius. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 6:50 PM
funwithbakedgoods
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - 
MediumRareMistake - 
This lol Phone Post 3.0

Yes. 

The problem is that Anderson would NEVER have been fighting like that against a striker like Bisping. Not even close. 

lol. A more like "a pillow fisted striker like Bisping"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.