UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Exclusive Mayhem Miller Court Coverage

8/26/13 10:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MT11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MManiacal - My publication was in the court room today for Mayhem Miller's arraignment hearing, and we have lots of exclusive details from the proceedings:

http://www.scifighting.com/scifighting-exclusive-mayhem-miller-court-coverage-jason-judge-artist/
This is what you people do with your time? Wow Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:09 PM
Frames4Life

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
higherprimate718 - alright now this is sounding like bullshit. How does one get someone to stay still while you pee on them?
Not only did she spend the night there, the defense claims she didnt report this for weeks.

She has also had other previous boyfriends get restraining orders against her...

Somethings up. Phone Post
Oh man, I hope all the white knights in the other thread are reading this. Phone Post
8/26/13 10:11 PM
MManiacal
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MT11 - 
MManiacal - My publication was in the court room today for Mayhem Miller's arraignment hearing, and we have lots of exclusive details from the proceedings:

http://www.scifighting.com/scifighting-exclusive-mayhem-miller-court-coverage-jason-judge-artist/

Our publication happens to be headquartered in Orange County, and we were the only media organization able to attend in person. We wanted to provide a better idea of what's going on with his latest arrests and get additional perspectives. So yes, that what we do with our time these days.
8/26/13 10:15 PM
dbeedy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow crazy stuff. Voted up op Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:16 PM
Carogan

From the article:

"To end the proceedings, the District Attorney and Judge Manssourian stated that Miller’s tweets deem him a threat to society, to which Mayhem loudly replied “Judge, I am an artist!” He was quickly silenced by his defense attorney. The court placed a protective order on Ana Pricilla, and banned Jason Miller from owning firearms. His bail was set for $100,000, and his pre-trial court date was established for August 30, 2013."

Here are the three tweets that deem him "a threat to society":

1. “DIE DIE DIE”

Knowing Mayhem's offbeat sense of humor, never mind that he is obviously in tune with much of the different media and entertainment programming that is out there, there is no doubt in my mind that Miller was making a reference to Aqua Teen Hunger Force's second killer dummy belonging to Carl.

http://aqua-teen-hunger-force.wikia.com/wiki/Kill_Dummy

Even if you look further down the thread one of his twitter followers picked up on that and made the connection to the program.

2. “SOME PEOPLE PREFER PRISONERS OVER PARTNERS. IF THEY CAN’T HAVE YOU, NO ONE CAN. CAN’T KILL MAYBE”

What is the likelihood that Miller is making reference to his girlfriend with this post? Who knows.

But for all of you who follow this person (whose entire life which has been devoted to MMA, the sport that defines who Mayhem is) and the drama between him and Dana White, who cut him from the UFC, how many of you think that there is a high likelihood that this tweet was directed at Dana White as his attorney commented?

I don't think that he made that up in the spur of the moment? Of course this comment was aimed at Dana. 100%

3. "IF YOU ARE READING THIS WITH FEAR IN YOUR HEART, MAYBE’LL KILL YOU”

I have no idea. But I think that this judge read waaaaay too much in these tweets and that he's stepping way out of bounds by suggesting that this makes him dangerous.

Mayhem could very well be dangerous for all we know, and maybe he did assault his girlfriend. But something doesn't feel right.

His father witnessed this whole supposed altercation, and then afterward the alleged incident she never went to the hospital or the police, but instead slept at his father's house? Note that his father is saying that Jason didn't assault her but that he witnessed her assaulting him.

Note that the girlfriend didn't report the incident until weeks later?!?!?

Now she's citing these tweets that Mayhem made to over 200,000 twitter followers and tells the court that they indicate threats to her - when clearly two out of the three are referencing something else?

"It is also pointed out that not only does Jason have a restraining order against this woman, so do a few of her past boyfriends."

So - Jason has a restraining order against this woman (as a number of other men do), and the only witness to the entire event, his father, states that she assaulted him. She doesn't report the incident until weeks later, and now the judge deems Jason is the dangerous person because of these tweets?!?!?

I'm sorry - but the way I read it the only person here who could even remotely be possibly guilty of assault is the girlfriend...she's the only person who has been witnessed committing an assault.

Jason may be crazy but what is going on here is wrong and is a double standard based on gender. He is in jail because he is male and she filed a complaint without any evidence. Period.
8/26/13 10:20 PM
MT11

MManiacal -
MT11 - 

Our publication happens to be headquartered in Orange County, and we were the only media organization able to attend in person. We wanted to provide a better idea of what's going on with his latest arrests and get additional perspectives. So yes, that what we do with our time these days.
Lol pathetic Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:21 PM
Frames4Life

Carogan - From the article:

"To end the proceedings, the District Attorney and Judge Manssourian stated that Miller’s tweets deem him a threat to society, to which Mayhem loudly replied “Judge, I am an artist!” He was quickly silenced by his defense attorney. The court placed a protective order on Ana Pricilla, and banned Jason Miller from owning firearms. His bail was set for $100,000, and his pre-trial court date was established for August 30, 2013."

Here are the three tweets that deem him "a threat to society":

1. “DIE DIE DIE”

Knowing Mayhem's offbeat sense of humor, never mind that he is obviously in tune with much of the different media and entertainment programming that is out there, there is no doubt in my mind that Miller was making a reference to Aqua Teen Hunger Force's second killer dummy belonging to Carl.

http://aqua-teen-hunger-force.wikia.com/wiki/Kill_Dummy

Even if you look further down the thread one of his twitter followers picked up on that and made the connection to the program.

2. “SOME PEOPLE PREFER PRISONERS OVER PARTNERS. IF THEY CAN’T HAVE YOU, NO ONE CAN. CAN’T KILL MAYBE”

What is the likelihood that Miller is making reference to his girlfriend with this post? Who knows.

But for all of you who follow this person (whose entire life which has been devoted to MMA, the sport that defines who Mayhem is) and the drama between him and Dana White, who cut him from the UFC, how many of you think that there is a high likelihood that this tweet was directed at Dana White as his attorney commented?

I don't think that he made that up in the spur of the moment? Of course this comment was aimed at Dana. 100%

3. "IF YOU ARE READING THIS WITH FEAR IN YOUR HEART, MAYBE’LL KILL YOU”

I have no idea. But I think that this judge read waaaaay too much in these tweets and that he's stepping way out of bounds by suggesting that this makes him dangerous.

Mayhem could very well be dangerous for all we know, and maybe he did assault his girlfriend. But something doesn't feel right.

His father witnessed this whole supposed altercation, and then afterward the alleged incident she never went to the hospital or the police, but instead slept at his father's house? Note that his father is saying that Jason didn't assault her but that he witnessed her assaulting him.

Note that the girlfriend didn't report the incident until weeks later?!?!?

Now she's citing these tweets that Mayhem made to over 200,000 twitter followers and tells the court that they indicate threats to her - when clearly two out of the three are referencing something else?

"It is also pointed out that not only does Jason have a restraining order against this woman, so do a few of her past boyfriends."

So - Jason has a restraining order against this woman (as a number of other men do), and the only witness to the entire event, his father, states that she assaulted him. She doesn't report the incident until weeks later, and now the judge deems Jason is the dangerous person because of these tweets?!?!?

I'm sorry - but the way I read it the only person here who could even remotely be possibly guilty of assault is the girlfriend...she's the only person who has been witnessed committing an assault.

Jason may be crazy but what is going on here is wrong and is a double standard based on gender. He is in jail because he is male and she filed a complaint without any evidence. Period.
There is a guy on the other thread that said he's seen her attack him before, he was actually trying to implicate Jason because he "threw her off his back". Phone Post
8/26/13 10:22 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can believe the Judge read too much into the Tweets, but no judge on earth is going to risk being the person who cut a guy loose right before get commits s possible tragedy. This is why you don't fuck around like a maniac on Twitter when you've got a fucking case for domestic violence pending. Barking out during a court proceeding? I sit in court every day and a giant minority acts that way and they all have serious problems. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:27 PM
Carogan

2JupitersTooMany - You can believe the Judge read too much into the Tweets, but no judge on earth is going to risk being the person who cut a guy loose right before get commits s possible tragedy. This is why you don't fuck around like a maniac on Twitter when you've got a fucking case for domestic violence pending. Barking out during a court proceeding? I sit in court every day and a giant minority acts that way and they all have serious problems. Phone Post 3.0

Other than the tweets, on what basis could he possibly be holding him in for?

I suppose if he was acting all messed up in court that wouldn't help. But if she is batshit crazy and he's getting caught up in something that he didn't do, this kind of thing will make people crazy and paranoid.

For all Mayhem might be thinking is "I'm in jail without a shred of evidence of an assault having occurred". That will make people go wild.

And yeah...I'm speaking from experience who had an ex who was batshit crazy doing fucked up stuff like this.
8/26/13 10:30 PM
Lynchman
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess I don't understand everything. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there a second assault recently? I understand she did not report the 1st for several days, but wasn't the second assault reported right away?

Miller was arrested twice, in the last month, for assault. These were both for the same person, correct?

The article does not really make clear the details of each charge.

I appreciate the coverage, but there is clearly info that is missing here.
8/26/13 10:34 PM
Frames4Life

Lynchman - I guess I don't understand everything. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there a second assault recently? I understand she did not report the 1st for several days, but wasn't the second assault reported right away?

Miller was arrested twice, in the last month, for assault. These were both for the same person, correct?

You are wrong. Phone Post
8/26/13 10:37 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carogan -
2JupitersTooMany - You can believe the Judge read too much into the Tweets, but no judge on earth is going to risk being the person who cut a guy loose right before get commits s possible tragedy. This is why you don't fuck around like a maniac on Twitter when you've got a fucking case for domestic violence pending. Barking out during a court proceeding? I sit in court every day and a giant minority acts that way and they all have serious problems. Phone Post 3.0

Other than the tweets, on what basis could he possibly be holding him in for?

I suppose if he was acting all messed up in court that wouldn't help. But if she is batshit crazy and he's getting caught up in something that he didn't do, this kind of thing will make people crazy and paranoid.

For all Mayhem might be thinking is "I'm in jail without a shred of evidence of an assault having occurred". That will make people go wild.

And yeah...I'm speaking from experience who had an ex who was batshit crazy doing fucked up stuff like this.
You're not thinking like a judge who doesn't know anything about either person apart from the Complaint, which the judge has to take seriously. It sounds like Jason did everything he could, from cryptic tweets to his demeanor in court to secure a high bail. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:39 PM
2JupitersTooMany

If he's an artist, this is the time to drop the performance art, but it doesn't sound like he is performing. Barking at a judge that you're an artist sound compulsive and strange. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:43 PM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - If he's an artist, this is the time to drop the performance art, but it doesn't sound like he is performing. Barking at a judge that you're an artist sound compulsive and strange. Phone Post 3.0
Clearly you can't appreciate the way piss glistens and shines in the sunlight as it drips off a warm visage on a summer morning Phone Post
8/26/13 10:44 PM
kickasspoolparty
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BW92 - Fuckin psycho Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:48 PM
Kneeblock
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The defense attorneys for Mayhem are hysterical. This woman may be toxic, but Mayhem has done nothing to demonstrate even a modicum of sanity in the past year at least. Phone Post
8/26/13 10:49 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Wow. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:52 PM
DonDon11
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MT11 -
MManiacal -
MT11 - 

^ He mad.

And what do you do with your time that's so fucking productive?

This guy just published information that no other media source (as far as I know) has yet. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:52 PM
Lynchman
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frames4Life - 
Lynchman - I guess I don't understand everything. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there a second assault recently? I understand she did not report the 1st for several days, but wasn't the second assault reported right away?

You are wrong. Phone Post

I am wrong on what count? That he was arrested twice? No, that is a matter of public record. He was arrested on Aug 11th and then on the 22nd. He was attested twice for domestic violence, with the most recent being a felony charge.

The article does not make clear what was discussed for each situation. The father was present, at some point, at or around the time of one assault. Which was that?
8/26/13 11:16 PM
2JupitersTooMany

I wonder if the second arrest had to do with something like violating a no contact order from the first case. Not the most uncommon thing, but no idea. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 11:22 PM
McBottery
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"She did not go to the hospital or report these injuries the night of the conflict, instead opting to sleep at Jason’s house and report the event weeks later. It is also pointed out that not only does Jason have a restraining order against this woman, so do a few of her past boyfriends."

Both of these people are clearly batshit crazy.

8/26/13 11:23 PM
ChaosOverkill
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Phone Post 3.0

Captain Meth!

8/26/13 11:25 PM
ChaosOverkill
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonDon11 - 
MT11 -
MManiacal -
MT11 - 

^ He mad.

This guy just published information that no other media source (as far as I know) has yet. Phone Post 3.0

So mad, but he is very proud of the shit pile he shovels

8/26/13 11:28 PM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill you are wrong the story has pisstorical significance. Phone Post
8/27/13 12:47 AM
mdfmma123
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
DonDon11 - 
MT11 -
MManiacal -
MT11 - 

^ He mad.

So mad, but he is very proud of the shit pile he shovels

Right?
If you have no interest in the subject at hand and have nothing to contribute then just fuck off.
Or do YOU have nothing better to do?

There's always gotta be an annoying little asshole. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.