UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Exclusive Mayhem Miller Court Coverage

8/27/13 12:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gin and juice
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit mayhem! Phone Post
8/27/13 1:08 AM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -
Frames4Life -
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
higherprimate718 - alright now this is sounding like bullshit. How does one get someone to stay still while you pee on them?
Not only did she spend the night there, the defense claims she didnt report this for weeks.

She has also had other previous boyfriends get restraining orders against her...

Somethings up. Phone Post
Oh man, I hope all the white knights in the other thread are reading this. Phone Post
Just cause she's batshit crazy doesn't excuse him pissing on her. Phone Post
Im not saying it does, nor am I white knighting. Im just pointing out the obvious. Factually speaking this appears to be a he said vs she said case, and there is some suspect shit on her part. I am sick of Miller and never was a big fan. No bias at all. Phone Post
8/27/13 1:19 AM
Carogan

2JupitersTooMany - 
Carogan -
2JupitersTooMany - You can believe the Judge read too much into the Tweets, but no judge on earth is going to risk being the person who cut a guy loose right before get commits s possible tragedy. This is why you don't fuck around like a maniac on Twitter when you've got a fucking case for domestic violence pending. Barking out during a court proceeding? I sit in court every day and a giant minority acts that way and they all have serious problems. Phone Post 3.0

Other than the tweets, on what basis could he possibly be holding him in for?

I suppose if he was acting all messed up in court that wouldn't help. But if she is batshit crazy and he's getting caught up in something that he didn't do, this kind of thing will make people crazy and paranoid.

For all Mayhem might be thinking is "I'm in jail without a shred of evidence of an assault having occurred". That will make people go wild.

And yeah...I'm speaking from experience who had an ex who was batshit crazy doing fucked up stuff like this.
You're not thinking like a judge who doesn't know anything about either person apart from the Complaint, which the judge has to take seriously. It sounds like Jason did everything he could, from cryptic tweets to his demeanor in court to secure a high bail. Phone Post 3.0

Sure I am.

In a preliminary hearing such as this a judge has to ask what facts are being alleged for the case, and if these facts are determined to be true is there any chance of a conviction.

There were no facts even alleged that could support the allegations - just a woman's testimony and a defence who actually has a witness.

How can a judge even contemplate the possibility of a guilty verdict? Even if he believed every single bit of the woman's testimony they can't convict him just on that alone.
8/27/13 1:39 AM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Things are not what they seemed at first sight. I'm in like down syndrome in MT11's genome.

8/27/13 5:50 AM
Sharkbait
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
Malvert the Janitor - Phone Post 3.0

Captain Meth!

Zach from RATM! Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 6:00 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carogan -
2JupitersTooMany - 
Carogan -
2JupitersTooMany - You can believe the Judge read too much into the Tweets, but no judge on earth is going to risk being the person who cut a guy loose right before get commits s possible tragedy. This is why you don't fuck around like a maniac on Twitter when you've got a fucking case for domestic violence pending. Barking out during a court proceeding? I sit in court every day and a giant minority acts that way and they all have serious problems. Phone Post 3.0

I suppose if he was acting all messed up in court that wouldn't help. But if she is batshit crazy and he's getting caught up in something that he didn't do, this kind of thing will make people crazy and paranoid.

For all Mayhem might be thinking is "I'm in jail without a shred of evidence of an assault having occurred". That will make people go wild.

And yeah...I'm speaking from experience who had an ex who was batshit crazy doing fucked up stuff like this.
You're not thinking like a judge who doesn't know anything about either person apart from the Complaint, which the judge has to take seriously. It sounds like Jason did everything he could, from cryptic tweets to his demeanor in court to secure a high bail. Phone Post 3.0

Sure I am.

In a preliminary hearing such as this a judge has to ask what facts are being alleged for the case, and if these facts are determined to be true is there any chance of a conviction.

There were no facts even alleged that could support the allegations - just a woman's testimony and a defence who actually has a witness.

How can a judge even contemplate the possibility of a guilty verdict? Even if he believed every single bit of the woman's testimony they can't convict him just on that alone.
A jury can convict based upon the testimony of one witness if they believe her. You've been watching too much CSI. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 6:11 AM
Harlem Savoy
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lynchman - I guess I don't understand everything. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there a second assault recently? I understand she did not report the 1st for several days, but wasn't the second assault reported right away?

Miller was arrested twice, in the last month, for assault. These were both for the same person, correct?

The article does not really make clear the details of each charge.

I appreciate the coverage, but there is clearly info that is missing here.
There is other evidence from other court cases that are not discussed publicly.

There is a no contact order from another case that I am involved with.

There is no question she is not well. That much is clear. So is he. They both need treatment. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 6:25 AM
Polar_beatdown
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
8/27/13 6:28 AM
Rox19
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've always liked Mayhem. I am sad. :( Phone Post
8/27/13 6:32 AM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/27/13 6:34 AM
Rox19 -  I've always liked Mayhem. I am sad. :( Phone Post

You sad makes me sad 

8/27/13 7:23 AM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hear Mayhem, R Kelly, and Machida are forming a supergroup. Phone Post
8/27/13 7:59 AM
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem done R Kellied her ass.
8/27/13 8:28 AM
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I was Dana I would be worried?

This guy just might want to get famous???

Maybe time for a bodyguard Dana! Kimbo, Brock, and Stann would do it!

8/27/13 10:15 AM
jack_wilshere
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we get some pictures of the woman in question? She sounds truly mental. Think how crazy a girl would have to be for you to get a restraining order on them.

For all the people slaying Mayhem, whatever happened to 'innocent til proven guilty'? I know he's had misdemeanours in the past but I wouldn't think Mayhem would beat someone then piss on them. That's some Lloyd Irvin type shit.

WAR MILLER. Never been knocked out or submitted in an MMA fight. Two bad showings in the UFC, one with a clearly fucked up knee and people show nothing but disrespect.

As a caveat, if I'm wrong and Mayhem is guilty, please disregard the above in its entirety. However living in England, where footballers seem to be falsely accused of rape on a daily basis, I'm left very sceptical of these types of things. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 10:30 AM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MAYBE IS A PISS ARTIST
8/27/13 10:49 AM
OneSidedWar

Wheres the Meyhem Monkeys #'s 1-42..? Phone Post
8/27/13 10:50 AM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Phone Post 3.0
LMAO, Mayhem is really a maniac, folks. Phone Post
8/27/13 11:24 AM
GMan99
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to the OP for providing this unique coverage. VU
8/27/13 11:57 AM
steveAKAslick
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drip...drip....drip Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 12:47 PM
ocbadapple

http://m.modelmayhem.com/1839567I

This is the girl. She Filipino which confirms she's psycho
8/27/13 12:50 PM
GMan99
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no doubt that both parties have contributed to the toxicity of this relationship. Nevertheless, I worry about Mayhem. He is putting together a pretty sustained string of erratic and reckless, or perhaps dangerous, behavior.
8/27/13 12:51 PM
Harlem Savoy
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ocbadapple - http://m.modelmayhem.com/1839567I

This is the girl. She Filipino which confirms she's psycho
Not there anymore. You can find her on twitter of you search by her name as mayhem knew her and the correct spelling of the first name. Anna Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 12:58 PM
MrLawBoy
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carogan -
2JupitersTooMany - 
Carogan -

Sure I am.

This was an arraignment hearing. The formal charges are read to the defendant, the defendant enters a plea and hearing and trial dates (and discovery orders) are set. They also set bail at this time. The judge was not considering evidence of the defendants guilt or innocence. The judge is merely setting bail. The evidence presented was evidence to consider how high or how low the bail will be set. The tweets, the allegations, prior history of violence and the defendants demeanor are all relevant for the judge to consider on how to set the bail. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 1:10 PM
ocbadapple

The link works fine
8/27/13 1:13 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ocbadapple - The link works fine

Member (1839567I) was not found. Please make sure you entered correct member id and try again.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.