UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Exclusive Mayhem Miller Court Coverage

8/27/13 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mdfmma123 - 
ChaosOverkill -
DonDon11 - 
MT11 -
MManiacal -
MT11 - 
MManiacal - My publication was in the court room today for Mayhem Miller's arraignment hearing, and we have lots of exclusive details from the proceedings:

http://www.scifighting.com/scifighting-exclusive-mayhem-miller-court-coverage-jason-judge-artist/
This is what you people do with your time? Wow Phone Post 3.0

Our publication happens to be headquartered in Orange County, and we were the only media organization able to attend in person. We wanted to provide a better idea of what's going on with his latest arrests and get additional perspectives. So yes, that what we do with our time these days.
Lol pathetic Phone Post 3.0
^ He mad.

And what do you do with your time that's so fucking productive?

This guy just published information that no other media source (as far as I know) has yet. Phone Post 3.0

So mad, but he is very proud of the shit pile he shovels

Right?
If you have no interest in the subject at hand and have nothing to contribute then just fuck off.
Or do YOU have nothing better to do?

There's always gotta be an annoying little asshole. Phone Post 3.0

8/27/13 6:42 PM
Labrador
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MT11 - 
MManiacal -
MT11 - 
MManiacal - My publication was in the court room today for Mayhem Miller's arraignment hearing, and we have lots of exclusive details from the proceedings:

http://www.scifighting.com/scifighting-exclusive-mayhem-miller-court-coverage-jason-judge-artist/

Our publication happens to be headquartered in Orange County, and we were the only media organization able to attend in person. We wanted to provide a better idea of what's going on with his latest arrests and get additional perspectives. So yes, that what we do with our time these days.

Actually it's just journalism.
8/27/13 7:17 PM
ClemenzasCannoli
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 11:30 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UPDATE: Tuesday 8/27/2013 3:26 PM – Mayhem Miller posted bail and has been released from custody. See the details here!

http://www.scifighting.com/update-mayhem-miller-posts-bail-100k/
8/27/13 11:31 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

100k to get out
8/27/13 11:54 PM
cdmontgo
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

higherprimate718 - alright now this is sounding like bullshit. How does one get someone to stay still while you pee on them?

You can move with them. It's fluid motion.
8/28/13 1:14 AM
Rumbler

Sorry if this has been mentioned as I haven't read past the first page, but was the judge looking at a printout of these tweet's?

How can a judge use twitter messages without actually seeing them online with his own two eye's?

Also...Wouldn't they need to first PROVE that the account does indeed belong to him and then PROVE that he himself made those post ?

For all I know the courts and law enforcement have done everything I've mentioned as I'm ignorant of the law, but I've seen a few news stories now about a court case that includes Internet "evidence", yet the judge proceedings over the matter is in his 70's and surly older people regardless of their education or profession couldn't possibly understand the current internet culture.

8/28/13 5:45 AM
LastMinuteReplacement

MT11 - 
MManiacal -
MT11 - 

shut your mouth douche bag 13er
8/28/13 7:31 AM
MMA Playwright
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.scifighting.com/update-mayhem-miller-posts-bail-100k/

Inmate Name: MILLER , JASON NICHOLAS
Date of Birth: 12-24-1980 Next Appearance Date:  
Sex: Male  Next Appearance Court:  
Race: White  Custody Status: Released
6' 01"  Bail Amount: $0.00 
Weight: 205  Arrested on: 08-11-2013 
Hair Color: Brown  Housing Location: Intake Release Center (Men)
Eye Color:   Brown Release Type:  Bond Posted 

8/28/13 9:40 AM
MMAdotCOM

"alright now this is sounding like bullshit. How does one get someone to stay still while you pee on them?"

um by being a male and kicking and choking a female into submission before you do it
8/28/13 10:38 AM
chaplinshouse
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey man sometimes u gotta choke a bitch.  then pee on her.  

8/28/13 11:43 AM
MattyECB
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But guuuuiiiiiisssseee, the UFC is exploiting fighters and stuff. And Mayhem's just doing this as a cry for help and stuff.

How would you like it if you became depressed and pissed on your significant other, beating her to a pulp? Bet you wouldn't be so quick to judge then, amirite guise?
8/28/13 11:45 AM
MattyECB
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

hey man sometimes u gotta choke a bitch.  then pee on her.  

IT'S WAYNE BRADY SONNN
8/28/13 12:08 PM
MMAdotCOM

seems mayhem is innocent in this case and his gf actually guilty but it does sound like he is mentally ill... very manic or even schizo with how paranoid he is
8/28/13 2:12 PM
Harlem Savoy
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAdotCOM - seems mayhem is innocent in this case and his gf actually guilty but it does sound like he is mentally ill... very manic or even schizo with how paranoid he is
He was involved but I can say it's hard to believe she was injured as badly as she alleges since we saw her when she dropped off her son and I don't remember and bruises or injuries like she accused.

We are going to offer help if it prevents anyone from being falsely accused or convicted.

Help is needed but I would never let anyone get popped for lies and false accusations. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 8:54 PM
CaptainBurma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in...
8/30/13 6:31 AM
Chomas
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's going nutty on twitter again. His house looks like one of those hoarders houses in the videos he's posting. Looks like he's burning that chicks picture too. You would think he would try to act normal as possible in light of recent events but he's acting really bizarre. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.