UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Barnett and Askren twitter beef

8/28/13 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kjonesbeatdown
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just seen on twitter that josh Barnett, Ben askren, and shayna baszler are going back and forth over Barnett testing positive for Roids. Don't have time to post it but thought I would let u guys know before it got deleted Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:21 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barnett vs Askren

Do it Dana

8/28/13 3:36 PM
JStrongMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Askren should have asked Hector Lombard what happens when you fuck with Josh Barnett. Phone Post
8/28/13 3:39 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA - Askren should have asked Hector Lombard what happens when you fuck with Josh Barnett. Phone Post
Boom.. A little one on one wreatling season for the king of mouthing off. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:41 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warmaster by rape and pillage... Curly boys should not invoke the gods of war. A viking spirit my arise to dish out some serious punishment. Weight matters. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:44 PM
Card
2001 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-- Love how the Countdown show glanced over the fact Barnett tested positive for 3 banned substances after Couture fight. @Vada_Testing — Ben Askren (@Benaskren) August 28, 2013

-- @Benaskren Did I piss in your cherrios or something or do you just like the view from your high chair? Have fun in obscurity. — Josh Barnett (@JoshLBarnett) August 28, 2013

-- @RyannVonDoom @Benaskren @Vada_Testing I won't even acknowledge VADA. They're entirely agenda driven and that agenda is NOT sport. — Josh Barnett (@JoshLBarnett) August 28, 2013

-- @JoshLBarnett Lol I know it doesn't matter to you, but I can look at myself in the mirror and be ok with choices. In 20 years you will — Ben Askren (@Benaskren) August 28, 2013

-- @JoshLBarnett have a very hard time doing the same. — Ben Askren (@Benaskren) August 28, 2013

-- @Benaskren Lastly, go fuck yourself you high & mighty prick. If you want to be famous just come run your mouth next time you see me. — Josh Barnett (@JoshLBarnett) August 28, 2013
8/28/13 3:49 PM
kjonesbeatdown
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for posting that.. I'm at work, and had no chance to go through my phone and post it. I always enjoy a good twitter beef... Always entertaining. That being said, I wish they were close in weight class. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:50 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starting to like this Askren guy Phone Post
8/28/13 3:53 PM
Damaynevent

Card -
-- Love how the Countdown show glanced over the fact Barnett tested positive for 3 banned substances after Couture fight. @Vada_Testing — Ben Askren (@Benaskren) August 28, 2013

-- @Benaskren Did I piss in your cherrios or something or do you just like the view from your high chair? Have fun in obscurity. — Josh Barnett (@JoshLBarnett) August 28, 2013

-- @RyannVonDoom @Benaskren @Vada_Testing I won't even acknowledge VADA. They're entirely agenda driven and that agenda is NOT sport. — Josh Barnett (@JoshLBarnett) August 28, 2013

-- @JoshLBarnett Lol I know it doesn't matter to you, but I can look at myself in the mirror and be ok with choices. In 20 years you will — Ben Askren (@Benaskren) August 28, 2013

-- @JoshLBarnett have a very hard time doing the same. — Ben Askren (@Benaskren) August 28, 2013

-- @Benaskren Lastly, go fuck yourself you high & mighty prick. If you want to be famous just come run your mouth next time you see me. — Josh Barnett (@JoshLBarnett) August 28, 2013
In for the "Cody Mckenzie shit just got real gif". Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:53 PM
JStrongMMA

Lol..I like Askren but talking shit to Josh makes no sense at all. Phone Post
8/28/13 3:56 PM
RicGillespie

Was kind of humorous how they completely ignored the multiple drug tests Barnett has failed.
8/28/13 3:57 PM
lifeaftrprison
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh is awesome !! Vitor is a cheater ! Signed the UG. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 4:00 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Swedgen - 

"twitter beefs" needs to pass on

Twitter Kweefs

Who follows twitter beside Frontbrowbrian ?

8/28/13 4:00 PM
bjjdna
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh is a bad dude, but I love it that Askren is calling out the cheaters.

and lol at anyone that says Askren is a nobody and has done nothing...lmmfao
8/28/13 4:05 PM
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Go fuck yourself, you high and mighty prick"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Love Barnett.
8/28/13 4:06 PM
SickEyeDiaz
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that the UG's own RyanVonDoom being mentioned in the middle of that?! Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 4:08 PM
Rudi

bjjdna - Josh is a bad dude, but I love it that Askren is calling out the cheaters.

and lol at anyone that says Askren is a nobody and has done nothing...lmmfao
. Phone Post
8/28/13 4:11 PM
Barbalos

Askren really think Josh will ever have trouble looking in the mirror? Lol, sorry, don't see that ever happening. Askren's just being a mouthy little weiner for some attention.
8/28/13 4:23 PM
Aural_Apocalypse
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone over looks the fact Barnett has been busted multiple times for roids and yet some how people don't care and he's back in the UFC. Everyone blows the fuck up over everyone else who uses TRT though.
8/28/13 4:24 PM
eljamaiquino

Pitbull3744 -
RicGillespie - Was kind of humorous how they completely ignored the multiple drug tests Barnett has failed.
Why? What is the point of bringing that up now? Phone Post 3.0
If you keep talking about the Couture win so many times, its unusual to not mention what happened afterwards..... Phone Post
8/28/13 4:25 PM
Royce Nelson

I Wild Each It - "Go fuck yourself, you high and mighty prick"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Love Barnett.
Lmao. Phone Post
8/28/13 4:27 PM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ Barnett clearly insecure about his past steroid use.

Who gives a shit with Askren makes a post about his past drug use? Why even comment? Going on about it and telling him to fuck himself seems childish and Askren clearly struck a nerve.

8/28/13 4:28 PM
kickasspoolparty
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder -
JStrongMMA - Askren should have asked Hector Lombard what happens when you fuck with Josh Barnett. Phone Post
Boom.. A little one on one wreatling season for the king of mouthing off. Phone Post 3.0
What's the back story on that? Not aware that Lombard got into it with Barnett..!! Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 4:33 PM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 08/28/13 4:33 PM
kickasspoolparty - 
fightharder -
What's the back story on that? Not aware that Lombard got into it with Barnett..!! Phone Post 3.0

Lombard was being ruff with everyone at practice and Barnett got ruff with him Pissed him off.He wanted to fight Barnett after getting ruffed up.Think thats the story
8/28/13 4:36 PM
ChaosOverkill
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fans violently booing me = worse looking in the mirror than using steroids.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.