UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miguel Torres Arrested

8/29/13 9:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kirik jenness, fan club

the devils drug! get him to rehab!!!! 

8/29/13 10:40 AM
BigEyedFish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLY SHIT ITS MARIJUANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111ONE

fucking losers
8/29/13 10:45 AM
El_Geronimo_de_Gato
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who is this BIGROYFAN that has been ruining the forum for the past few months and why doth he not have access to the interwebs or google ?

the "gateway" drug myth surrounding weed was long ago debunked as part of the seminal smear campaign launched against it by ANSLINGER  several decades ago.

further, alcohol, has been revealed in numerous contemporary studies to be the actual "gateway"drug, as well as the most destructive ( i used the google machine for you ) : http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/01/alcohol.harm/index.html

"i drink alcohol and i have never thought of doing drugs"

you dont account for a statistical margin you dumb, pretentious, delusional, cunt.

8/29/13 10:51 AM
DARSON_FLEMMINGS

I personaly have witnesed the destruction of several lives of several close friends guys that had the world infront of them and weed killed their ambitions trust me when i say weed is a dangerous drug...read the stats.. your tax dollars were wasted on studys to figure out ho bad it is for u stoners
8/29/13 10:56 AM
Qannebiss
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My friend snorted the marijuana just once and now he's giving head to Saudi tycoons for his next hit. Don't do it, folks. Weed kills. Phone Post
8/29/13 11:08 AM
Flexo
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - double post, ignore this.
Oh, we will. Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 11:12 AM
MartialArtsMixed
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let Cheech smoke Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 11:18 AM
Ingrained Media
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
Matt Riddle wants Miguel to manage him. Phone Post
8/29/13 11:18 AM
xiBLacKouTix
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - marijuana is a gateway drug and i hope miguel can get the treatment he needs.

i wish the best for miguel, but he shouldn't have touched the drug if he didn't want to get arrested
Is this your own conclusion or are you just repeating what you heard? That's not good. The next brainwashed person will read your post and believe you. How about research, try it, and stop giving false opinions that aren't even your own. Phone Post
8/29/13 11:22 AM
xiBLacKouTix
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DARSON_FLEMMINGS - I personaly have witnesed the destruction of several lives of several close friends guys that had the world infront of them and weed killed their ambitions trust me when i say weed is a dangerous drug...read the stats.. your tax dollars were wasted on studys to figure out ho bad it is for u stoners
Again, your own conclusion, or someone else's? Marijuana has medicinal properties. The only reason it's "bad" is because people who don't need it abuse it. Plus it's not meant to be smoked. It's meant to be vaporiZED OR cooked. You guys have no buisiness in this thread. So please just lurk and no posting for you ignorants. Btw no pun intended. Phone Post
8/29/13 11:24 AM
El_Geronimo_de_Gato
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DARSON_FLEMMINGS - I personaly have witnesed the destruction of several lives of several close friends guys that had the world infront of them and weed killed their ambitions trust me when i say weed is a dangerous drug...read the stats.. your tax dollars were wasted on studys to figure out ho bad it is for u stoners

weed is dangerous because it kills ambition? first of all, there are many, many correlation coeffcient problems with your story. secondly, according to plato and many after him, ambition is a trait of an evil man. this, i think, means that weed is a distiller of body and mind and soul. so, based on your premise, i conclude that weed is an elixir for the human spirit.

you seem to be measuring success on monetary merrits/ income and not on actual happiness, a serious flaw of the western hempishphere. stating it's dangerous because it MAY have caused a change in attitude toward the pursuit of higher wages or status is paradigm arbitrary absurdity.

stupid post was stupid.

8/29/13 11:38 AM
xiBLacKouTix

El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
DARSON_FLEMMINGS - I personaly have witnesed the destruction of several lives of several close friends guys that had the world infront of them and weed killed their ambitions trust me when i say weed is a dangerous drug...read the stats.. your tax dollars were wasted on studys to figure out ho bad it is for u stoners

weed is dangerous because it kills ambition? first of all, there are many, many correlation coeffcient problems with your story. secondly, according to plato and many after him, ambition is a trait of an evil man. this, i think, means that weed is a distiller of body and mind and soul. so, based on your premise, i conclude that weed is an elixir for the human spirit.

you seem to be measuring success on monetary merrits/ income and not on actual happiness, a serious flaw of the western hempishphere. stating it's dangerous because it MAY have caused a change in attitude toward the pursuit of higher wages or status is paradigm arbitrary absurdity.

stupid post was stupid.

You sir may very well be the first on my friends list Phone Post
8/29/13 11:50 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

stupid post was stupid.

Excellent post. Phone Post
8/29/13 11:52 AM
Humanityisthedevil
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is crazy, getting arrested for weed where I live would take some serious effort.
8/29/13 12:57 PM
El_Geronimo_de_Gato

xiBLacKouTix - 
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

stupid post was stupid.

You sir may very well be the first on my friends list Phone Post

ditto

8/29/13 1:19 PM
goocher
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - 
RockMeAmadeus - Tobacco = 500,000 deaths/year

Alcohol = 120,000 deaths/year

Marijuana = 0 + Medicinal

Source: CDC

what about crack/coke/heroin/meth
marijuana may not cause any deaths directly, but as a gateway drug to the drugs mentioned above, it is deadly.

The only reason it's considered a gateway is because you have to buy it from sketchy people. Those sketchy people generally know the guys selling crack/coke/heroin/meth. If it was legal and you could get it at certified marijuana dispensary, it minimizes the chance of people being exposed to hard drugs. So if you are against it, maybe this will be a good reason to think otherwise.
8/29/13 1:21 PM
Barbalos

Here comes the stoned teens with an axe to grind against anyone who isn't 420YOLO WEED CURES CANCER!!!1! .... fuck off, you're as bad as the religious psychos, pushing your pro weed agenda all the fking time!
8/29/13 1:21 PM
Beefy Wellington

big_roy_fan - wow.. what a fall from grace good thing they caught him before he could get too addicted
Wow! Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 1:22 PM
FreightTrain

Thank goodness.

The deviant probably consumed alcoholic beverages as well.
8/29/13 1:26 PM
Humanityisthedevil
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - Here comes the stoned teens with an axe to grind against anyone who isn't 420YOLO WEED CURES CANCER!!!1! .... fuck off, you're as bad as the religious psychos, pushing your pro weed agenda all the fking time!

I'm 30, I have a medical marijuana recommendation, I do not believe that weed cures cancer. I do think arresting people for marijuana possession is a waste of everyone's time and money.
8/29/13 1:29 PM
dannybjj
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - i drink alcohol and i have never thought of doing drugs
If what's considered drug is based on something being addictive and harmful, then yes, alcohol and tobacco are both drugs. Phone Post
8/29/13 1:32 PM
Barbalos

Humanityisthedevil - 
Barbalos - Here comes the stoned teens with an axe to grind against anyone who isn't 420YOLO WEED CURES CANCER!!!1! .... fuck off, you're as bad as the religious psychos, pushing your pro weed agenda all the fking time!

I'm 30, I have a medical marijuana recommendation, I do not believe that weed cures cancer. I do think arresting people for marijuana possession is a waste of everyone's time and money.

Obviously there are exceptions, but most people crusading on the internet posting hundreds of links to documentaries and videos about the wonders of marijuana are closer to my description.
8/29/13 1:33 PM
Qannebiss
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dannybjj -
If what's considered drug is based on something being addictive and harmful, then yes, alcohol and tobacco are both drugs. Phone Post
Yes, but by that definition, so is air in Beijing.

I agree that they are drugs, by the way. Just thought I'd point out that the definition might be flawed. Phone Post
8/29/13 1:36 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dannybjj -
A drug is simply “Any substance which when absorbed into a living organism may modify one or more of its functions.”

In reality, "any substance that by its chemical nature alters structure or function in the living organism is a drug. . . . Pharmacological effects are exerted by foods, vitamins, hormones, microbial, metabolites, plants, snake venoms, stings, products of decay, air pollutants, pesticides, minerals, synthetic chemicals, virtually all foreign materials and many materials normally in the body." 

This means that foods, vitamins, hormones and the other substances described are all drugs. Practically everything is a drug including the oxygen we breathe. Phone Post
8/29/13 2:02 PM
Qannebiss

Oxygen is horribly addictive. Ever seen someone in withdrawal? Poor bastards don't even last 5 minutes. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.