UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miguel Torres Arrested

8/29/13 2:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bekk46 -
big_roy_fan - double post, ignore this.
Way ahead of you bro,

I ignore all your posts already, saves you the trouble of having to warn us Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post
8/29/13 2:22 PM
Mr Makaveli
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan -
RockMeAmadeus - Tobacco = 500,000 deaths/year

Alcohol = 120,000 deaths/year

Marijuana = 0 + Medicinal

Source: CDC

what about crack/coke/heroin/meth
marijuana may not cause any deaths directly, but as a gateway drug to the drugs mentioned above, it is deadly.
What makes you say it's a gateway jimmy? Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 2:26 PM
ArmandoEltoro

ChaosOverkill -
James Vagabond - 
big_roy_fan - i drink alcohol and i have never thought of doing drugs
I smoke weed and it's never made me want to take other drugs

Keep trolling though Phone Post 3.0

I think he's part of this troll page on Facebook (Marijuana makes you violent)

I can always count on the O.G thread to make me laugh!! I love the trolling especially when someone replies with a legit answer. Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 2:34 PM
ChaosOverkill
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john_d1974 - 

stoners of the UG unite.......................................................losers!

we should all huff brake fluid like you?

8/29/13 2:36 PM
Bwatermyfren
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That pesky plant! Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 3:00 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Qannebiss - Oxygen is horribly addictive. Ever seen someone in withdrawal? Poor bastards don't even last 5 minutes. Phone Post
Lmao Phone Post
8/29/13 3:09 PM
Ziga
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/29/13 3:11 PM
Too bad for him.
Regarding big roy fan, and others with similar thoughts:
Drug is something that alters your state, so alcohol (which you indulge) is also a drug.
Each drug alters your state in a specific way, most very differently from one another. Now, in order for you to enjoy the caused altered state, it has to correspond with your personality and your personal problems that you try to cure/run away from.
So the idea, that one gradually changes from softer to harder drugs is very flawed, because not all drugs offer what you are after.
Lets take a "pothead" for example. A person who enjoys weed very much, will almost certainly dislike the high that crack or heroin offer. Perhaps shrooms. Same applies to other drugs.
So, a person who gets addicted to crack, heroin etc. only started with weed, because it was the second easiest accessible on his way to finding the high he was looking for (first was alcohol). He would still find it, if there was no weed, because he would still have the same problems he had when he began the search for his escape. Weed didn't give him the desire that crack /heroin satisfied, his environment, his upbringing and the trauma did.
Facts of life aren't black and white, just like mma isn't, after all, Anderson isn't black, he's Brazilian.
8/29/13 4:00 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Anderson P Sonnen - 

Check your PM's please =)

8/29/13 6:58 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

late in

8/29/13 8:49 PM
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - If a police car was called a free taxi more people wouldn't mind going for rides in them. Everyone likes free rides.
Too soon. Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 8:50 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan -
Ziga - Too bad for him.
Regarding big roy fan, and others with similar thoughts:
Drug is something that alters your state, so alcohol (which you indulge) is also a drug.
Each drug alters your state in a specific way, most very differently from one another. Now, in order for you to enjoy the caused altered state, it has to correspond with your personality and your personal problems that you try to cure/run away from.
So the idea, that one gradually changes from softer to harder drugs is very flawed, because not all drugs offer what you are after.
Lets take a "pothead" for example. A person who enjoys weed very much, will almost certainly dislike the high that crack or heroin offer. Perhaps shrooms. Same applies to other drugs.
So, a person who gets addicted to crack, heroin etc. only started with weed, because it was the second easiest accessible on his way to finding the high he was looking for (first was alcohol). He would still find it, if there was no weed, because he would still have the same problems he had when he began the search for his escape. Weed didn't give him the desire that crack /heroin satisfied, his environment, his upbringing and the trauma did.
Facts of life aren't black and white, just like mma isn't, after all, Anderson isn't black, he's Brazilian.

anderson is afro-brazilian.

the equivalent of an african american except instead of being from the USA they're from brazil.

You are incorrect. Anderson is black, or Afro-Brazilian.
So by that logic, white people who are native to Africa would be what?

European African? Phone Post
8/29/13 9:01 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

big_roy_fan - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Brazilian

in africa its 'white south africans' and 'white africans'
That's a contradiction. Phone Post
8/29/13 11:16 PM
Kentonnnnn
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - If a police car was called a free taxi more people wouldn't mind going for rides in them. Everyone likes free rides.
Well played, well played Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 11:28 PM
MT11

1 Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 11:47 PM
ShakeR_
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen - I think they need to introduce stone sentencing for sick fuck pot head criminals.

They deserve to be stoned. Phone Post
Hoping this was an intentional
play on worrs Phone Post
8/30/13 12:32 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I'm glad it's not because he did something that was actually stupid...

8/30/13 12:34 AM
BigEyedFish
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MT11 - 
1 Phone Post 3.0

you mean any other drugs
8/30/13 12:37 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

ShakeR_ -
Anderson P Sonnen - I think they need to introduce stone sentencing for sick fuck pot head criminals.

They deserve to be stoned. Phone Post
Hoping this was an intentional
play on worrs Phone Post
Seriously? Phone Post
8/30/13 12:50 AM
Carma

You drink alcohol but haven't tried a drug, quite the contradicting remark there Big Roy, stop and think for a minute....oh and do some research douche bag
8/30/13 12:50 AM
Carma

You drink alcohol but haven't tried a drug, quite the contradicting remark there Big Roy, stop and think for a minute....oh and do some research douche bag
8/30/13 1:19 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - I have done some research, moron, and it is universally proven that marijuana is a gateway drug, and that it is very addictive.

just because someone who has a biased opinion on the matter states their biased opinion, doesn't make their biased opinion fact.

alcohol is a drug in a sense, but its not an illicit, illegal street drug like marijuana, crack or heroin.

Picture me trollin'.
8/30/13 1:44 AM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - I have done some research, moron, and it is universally proven that marijuana is a gateway drug, and that it is very addictive.

just because someone who has a biased opinion on the matter states their biased opinion, doesn't make their biased opinion fact.

alcohol is a drug in a sense, but its not an illicit, illegal street drug like marijuana, crack or heroin.

Amateur troll is amateur.

I miss SuperCalo!
8/30/13 3:45 AM
JediJitsu
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So glad I live in Colorado. Phone Post 3.0
8/30/13 4:29 AM
TenOfSwords
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What?  Another Lackzilian in trouble, of one sort or another?

This is just like the gambling in that nightclub in Casablanca.

8/30/13 5:04 AM
LastMinuteReplacement

I swear in my retarded country there are institutions that specialize in ´´curing weed addicts´´. Its ridiculous, as everything else in this shitland, hate this place

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.