UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miguel Torres Arrested

8/30/13 3:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JediJitsu
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So glad I live in Colorado. Phone Post 3.0
8/30/13 4:29 AM
TenOfSwords
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What?  Another Lackzilian in trouble, of one sort or another?

This is just like the gambling in that nightclub in Casablanca.

8/30/13 5:04 AM
LastMinuteReplacement
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I swear in my retarded country there are institutions that specialize in ´´curing weed addicts´´. Its ridiculous, as everything else in this shitland, hate this place
8/30/13 5:21 AM
TEX4N
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pls no Miguel!! Not the devils lettuce!! Phone Post 3.0
8/30/13 8:18 AM
Coranamo

Sad to hear. Wonder how much it was, whether for personal consumption or intent to sell.
8/30/13 8:26 AM
gtownhoya
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - Thank God they got this dangerous criminal off the streets before he could hurt someone. Can we just forgo the trial and put this animal in the chair, for the sake of society?
From your lips (fingers?) to God's ears. Phone Post 3.0
8/30/13 3:17 PM
Barbalos

Man you guys must be stoned as fuck to get trolled by big roy so hard
8/30/13 3:20 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - Thank God they got this dangerous criminal off the streets before he could hurt someone. Can we just forgo the trial and put this animal in the chair, for the sake of society?

No no no, my good man. They need some free labor out of these dangerous criminal addicts first :)

Fuck what stupid laws. At the same time as he is tested for weed when fighting, not a smart choice...

8/30/13 3:31 PM
Bendo's#1beezy

big_roy_fan -
Mike Russell - 
big_roy_fan - i drink alcohol and i have never thought of doing drugs
Maybe you should. Might make you less of a dick. Phone Post

Lol.

i was offered a puff of marijuana smoke one time and the pothead said the same thing.

and chaos,
i'm sure cigarettes and marijuana blunts are just as bad as one another, but unlike cigarettes, potheads only smoke 1 marijuana blunt a day while cigarette smokers smoke way more than 1 cigarette a day.

i'm against cigarettes as much as i am against pot, hell, i'd probably encourage marijuana over cigarettes.
This is one of the better trolls I've seen lately Phone Post
8/30/13 10:54 PM
youarewhatiswrong
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

willienugget - 
big_roy_fan - I have done some research, moron, and it is universally proven that marijuana is a gateway drug, and that it is very addictive.

just because someone who has a biased opinion on the matter states their biased opinion, doesn't make their biased opinion fact.

alcohol is a drug in a sense, but its not an illicit, illegal street drug like marijuana, crack or heroin.

I feel rather ambivalent about the whole 'gateway drug' thing. On one hand I know in my heart and from experience that marijuana is not addictive and in and of itself has never been a gateway to more dangerous activity. It actually has had the opposite effect on me. I've always been a critical thinker so that may have helped me.

In the 80s our government came out with the DARE program and through it they created problems that are still prevalent today. While trying to do good, they did harm to their own agenda. They drew a hard line in the sand and tried to convince our children that all drugs were bad and made very little distinction between any of them. As inevitable as that first taste of beer, these children grew up to experiment with marijuana and when they found out all the propaganda they were spoonfed was all bullshit, they began to question what they'd been told about other drugs as well. That was irresponsible and very dangerous.

So yeah, it might be a gateway drug as you say but not like how you think. After I found out Santa wasn't real I began to wonder what other bullshit I was being fed. Nobody ever called that a gateway to lying.

This. If pot is a gateway drug, it's only because the government made it so.
8/31/13 10:05 AM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Number of people who have died from a pot overdose: 0

Number of people who have died from a water overdose: thousands

Number of people who have died from alcohol poisoning: hundreds of thousands

Know this is a troll, but watch the Dr. Sanjay Gupta special on weed. Very enlightening. Phone Post
8/31/13 10:34 AM
newbie2013

big_roy_fan - I have done some research, moron, and it is universally proven that marijuana is a gateway drug, and that it is very addictive.

just because someone who has a biased opinion on the matter states their biased opinion, doesn't make their biased opinion fact.

alcohol is a drug in a sense, but its not an illicit, illegal street drug like marijuana, crack or heroin.
Either a troll or really dumb... how can u even compare weed with alcohol, how many people die from weed and how many from alcohol? Any alcohol is a way bigger gateway drug than weed could ever be!! Phone Post
8/31/13 6:43 PM
CiganoBoxer

Vote me down - 

First weed, then its gonna be heroin. Always happens.

Marijuana is a gateway drug for most ...fact
8/31/13 6:49 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/31/13 6:50 PM
big_roy_fan - 
newbie2013 - 
big_roy_fan - I have done some research, moron, and it is universally proven that marijuana is a gateway drug, and that it is very addictive.

Either a troll or really dumb... how can u even compare weed with alcohol, how many people die from weed and how many from alcohol? Any alcohol is a way bigger gateway drug than weed could ever be!! Phone Post

neither.
just a realist.

like i said earlier in this thread, marijuana doesn't cause deaths directly, it causes deaths because it is a gateway drug.

i guarantee that the majority of people who have died from drug overdoses started out smoking marijuana.

Because you have a society that has engineered a stigma that attracts children to push limits and defy their parents.

They created the gateway not weed, by letting the governent make it illegal to assure Hearst had max profits and stigmatizing the substance socially.

Only a total fucktard thinks something is naturally a gateway, otherwise you can argue alcohol, cigarettes, sedative anti-histamines, cold remedys and sugar are the real gateway.

8/31/13 8:05 PM
Qannebiss
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let this cautionary tale scare you misguided junkies straight.

8/31/13 8:08 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Qannebiss - 

Let this cautionary tale scare you misguided junkies straight.

*gasp* Evil stonehead pot bangers!

9/1/13 12:26 PM
Qannebiss
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's no laughing matter, young man. Phone Post
9/1/13 6:23 PM
newbie2013

big_roy_fan -
newbie2013 - 

neither.
just a realist.

like i said earlier in this thread, marijuana doesn't cause deaths directly, it causes deaths because it is a gateway drug.

i guarantee that the majority of people who have died from drug overdoses started out smoking marijuana.
Myself and the vast majority of weed smokers i know have never touched any other drugs, the people that i do know who do experiment with man made hard drugs were just those type of people who would try any type of drug legal or not and their gateway drugs would have been alcohol or cigarettes because either of those would usually have been the first drug they tried. Phone Post
9/1/13 6:25 PM
newbie2013

newbie2013 -
big_roy_fan -
newbie2013 - 

neither.
just a realist.

Myself and the vast majority of weed smokers i know have never touched any other drugs, the people that i do know who do experiment with man made hard drugs were just those type of people who would try any type of drug legal or not and their gateway drugs would have been alcohol or cigarettes because either of those would usually have been the first drug they tried. Phone Post
And both are way more dangerous!!! Phone Post
9/1/13 7:15 PM
ghostmaster
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol what a coincidence he literally just popped into my head the other day and I thought haven't heard anything about him in a while wonder what he upto. Guess this clears it up Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.